Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

21 Benefits Of Being A Worshipper Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 21 Benefits Of Being A Worshipper Of God (7914 Views)

How Can I Be An Ardent Worshipper Of Mammy Water! / Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) / Pastor Docked For Duping Worshipper Of N1.1m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Benefits Of Being A Worshipper Of God by judedwriter(m): 9:39am On Nov 05, 2017
2Samuel 15:32
And it came to pass, that when David was come to the top of the mount, where he worshipped God...

Psalms 34:1
I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.

Psalms 119:164
Seven times a day do I praise thee because of thy righteous judgments.

Who is a worshipper? Firstly, we should understand that worship is offering sweet smelling sacrifice in God's nostrils. Worship is not just singing to God; we are offering God spiritual sacrifices through our singing.

Psalms 69:30-31
I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving.
This also shall please the LORD better than an ox or bullock that hath horns and hoofs.

Having understood what worship is, a worshipper is someone who has commited his or her life to a lifestyle of worshipping God daily. A lot of choirsters are not worshippers; they may praise God joyfully on sunday, but ignore Him throughout the week except when they lead worship in church.

There was a season in my life, when i was an avid worshipper. The presence of God was so strong on my life, i could feel the glory clouds like thick smoke all over me.

David was a worshipper. He spent a lot of time praising God. He went to the mountain top on occasions just to worship God. David praised God throughout the day as he was never tired of worshipping God. God is seriously looking for sold out worshippers like David, who put Him first in their lives above everything else.

When we are commited in worshipping God daily, the following benefits will follow:

1. God will be more interested in defeating your enemies than yourself; He will fight for you.
2. You will become God's favourite. God will favour you above many others.
3. God will speak to you often and fluently; you will become a prophet.
4. You will trust God more completely and perfectly to handle issues in your life.
5. God will bless you mightily. Worshippers receive special blessings from God.
6. You will overcome emotional problems like fear, worry, anxiety, depression, etc.
7. You will rest and sleep better.
8. You will overcome trials and testing of faith more easier.
9. God will answer your prayers before you ask.
10. You will mirror God's glory. People will see God's tangible glory radiating through you.
11. God will show you mercy. He will intervene in complicated issues in your life that seem unending.
12. God will show you grace. You will be exempted from tragedy that befalls many unexpectedly.
13. God Himself will enable you to fulfill your destiny.
14. God will protect you in the day of adversity and extreme danger.
15. All the plans of your enemies will be rubbished by God who will laugh at them from His throne.
16. God will demonstrate His power and miracles in your life.
17. God will enable you to be prosper and be fruitful in all your ways.
18. God will touch the hearts of all men, both small and great, poor and rich to favour you.
19. God will keep increasing you more and more.
20. God will protect and deliver you from attacks and manipulations of your sworn enemies. Your enemies will be at peace with you.
21. You will be free from demonic oppression.

1 Like

Re: 21 Benefits Of Being A Worshipper Of God by ScienceWatch: 11:54am On Nov 05, 2017
The suffering masses urgently cry out for practical evidence that their chosen beliefs can provide them with the greatest benefit and reward.

The manufacturers of cars don't have to endlessly debate the historic and Philosophical significance of automobiles. All they have to do is provide practical evidence that their cars provide a greater value to the masses than others.

The product and services religions offer is primarily SPIRITUAL. That is what religions should be based on - Practical spiritual education

If world religions were honestly working in the spiritual interest of the desperate masses they would continually demonstrate the practical manifestations of the spiritual education they market.

The Rhatiep of Islam is an example of their deity, Allah manifesting demonstrable spiritual power. The question could be fairly asked, "What is the practical value or benefit to the suffering masses ?

The healings, demonic deliverance and mind-blowing blessings of true Christianity is also an example of their deity, Jesus Christ manifesting demonstrable spiritual power. The question could be fairly asked, "What is the practical value or benefit to the suffering masses ?

Genuine spiritual leaders should learn that honest and effective marketing of their doctrines focus on the true practical benefits for the follower.
No historic and fancy philosophic arguments will do unless the spiritual leaders are fakes with no spiritual power themselves.
Re: 21 Benefits Of Being A Worshipper Of God by judedwriter(m): 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
ScienceWatch:
The suffering masses urgently cry out for practical evidence that their chosen beliefs can provide them with the greatest benefit and reward.

The manufacturers of cars don't have to endlessly debate the historic and Philosophical significance of automobiles. All they have to do is provide practical evidence that their cars provide a greater value to the masses than others.

The product and services religions offer is primarily SPIRITUAL. That is what religions should be based on - Practical spiritual education

If world religions were honestly working in the spiritual interest of the desperate masses they would continually demonstrate the practical manifestations of the spiritual education they market.

The Rhatiep of Islam is an example of their deity, Allah manifesting demonstrable spiritual power. The question could be fairly asked, "What is the practical value or benefit to the suffering masses ?

The healings, demonic deliverance and mind-blowing blessings of true Christianity is also an example of their deity, Jesus Christ manifesting demonstrable spiritual power. The question could be fairly asked, "What is the practical value or benefit to the suffering masses ?

Genuine spiritual leaders should learn that honest and effective marketing of their doctrines focus on the true practical benefits for the follower.
No historic and fancy philosophic arguments will do unless the spiritual leaders are fakes with no spiritual power themselves.
This teaching is practical; there is no big thelogy or doctrine...just be a dedicated worshipper of God and all the blessings will follow...isn't that practical enough? Over the years of worshipping God i have seen these benefits in my life...im not a hypocrite...i am worshipper and i will worship God much more. Thanks for your school of thought though, peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 21 Benefits Of Being A Worshipper Of God by iamgenius(m): 6:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
judedwriter:

This teaching is practical; there is no big thelogy or doctrine...just be a dedicated worshipper of God and all the blessings will follow...isn't that practical enough? Over the years of worshipping God i have seen these benefits in my life...im not a hypocrite...i am worshipper and i will worship God much more. Thanks for your school of thought though, peace.

He's inviting you to SCOAN don't you get the message of his?

By the way, how do we worship God? Is it only by Singing His praise?
Re: 21 Benefits Of Being A Worshipper Of God by judedwriter(m): 7:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
iamgenius:

He's inviting you to SCOAN don't you get the message of his?

By the way, how do we worship God? Is it only by Singing His praise?
Worship simply means sacriface to God. Anything you do that pleases God can be considered as worship, not just singing songs.
Re: 21 Benefits Of Being A Worshipper Of God by spongeisback: 7:38pm On Nov 05, 2017
God will answer your prayers before you ask? Too bad he's not answering the prayers of those kids roaming on the street hungry, the ones in hospitals dying of one ailment or another.

2 Likes

Re: 21 Benefits Of Being A Worshipper Of God by iamgenius(m): 8:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
judedwriter:

Worship simply means sacriface to God. Anything you do that pleases God can be considered as worship, not just singing songs.
What do you call it when I do something that pleases you? Worship? Could you please give me a reference from the Bible concerning what worship means. I really want to know.
Re: 21 Benefits Of Being A Worshipper Of God by judedwriter(m): 10:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
iamgenius:

What do you call it when I do something that pleases you? Worship? Could you please give me a reference from the Bible concerning what worship means. I really want to know.

Genesis 22:1 And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, here I am.

22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of. 22:3 And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and saddled his ass, and took two of his young men with him, and Isaac his son, and clave the wood for the burnt offering, and rose up, and went unto the place of which God had told him. 22:4 Then on the third day Abraham lifted up his eyes, and saw the place afar off. 22:5 And Abraham said unto his young men, Abide ye here with the ass; and I and the lad will go yonder and WORSHIP, and come again to you.
Re: 21 Benefits Of Being A Worshipper Of God by OtemSapien: 1:35am On Nov 06, 2017
The golden rule to the 21st century humans
1. Use your BRAIN
2. Worship no god &
3. Do good to humanity
Re: 21 Benefits Of Being A Worshipper Of God by ScienceWatch: 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
spongeisback:
God will answer your prayers before you ask? Too bad he's not answering the prayers of those kids roaming on the street hungry, the ones in hospitals dying of one ailment or another.
The OP correctly answers your concerns. Your question should rather be, are these people worshippers of God.

2. You will become God's favourite. God will favour you above many others.

5. God will bless you mightily. Worshipers receive special blessings from God.

18. God will touch the hearts of all men, both small and great, poor and rich to favour you.
Re: 21 Benefits Of Being A Worshipper Of God by Amujale(m): 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2019
When God created the first humans, it created the first Africans.

Humanity began in Africa and then our ancestors went on to populate the rest of the world.

Africans are the first people in human history that are capable enough to perceive the concept of God.

Africans are the first people to explore and populate all the other 'continents.

Africans invented paper and they invented the ink pen.

Africans discovered the concepts of literacy.

Africans discovered the concepts of numeracy.

Civilization began in Africa and then it proceeded to trickle out to the rest of the world.
Re: 21 Benefits Of Being A Worshipper Of God by Amujale(m): 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2019
There is so much to learn about ourselves and surroundings yet we are being taught NOT to think; their is no philosophy that can compete with the yearn to progress in life.

We dont need to be saved by anyone or anything because God has already given that to us countless times and i dont see that stopping anytime soon.

We dont need to repent because We are NOT a guilty people.

We are NOT waiting for a white or tanned man to come an eliviate US from suffering because thats just NONSENSICAL if a white or tanned man was going to descend from the skies to eliviate anyone, the first people on the list would be those that look like HIM.

We dont need to face anywhere during petition but our immediate solvable problems.

We dont need salvation because we are saved the day we are allowed into the world.

All the ethics and moral guidelines we need to navigate the planet Earth is already present in our own understandings.

Our ancestors, heroes and saviours deserve nothing more than the best reception.

What is the point in living for somebody elses objectives.

There is so much work to be done, and yet little effort awarded to a cause.

Let us invoke the spirit of our local heroes, in everything that we partake.

There's the need to operate as if our world has been stolen and our AIM is always to re-take it.

(1) (Reply)

Am I Allowed To Fast When On My Period As A Christian / Don't Borrow To Celebrate Christmas, Cleric Tells Nigerians / Sharing Christian Conversion Lessons: "True life stories"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.