Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Please Help Me Fix My Life, It Is A Mess - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Me Fix My Life, It Is A Mess (1310 Views)

Love Making Is A Mess, Disgusting And Smelling / My Life's A Mess / Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Fix My Life, It Is A Mess by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 05, 2017
I am unhappy with my life because I am not happy with the way I look (I even posted photographs online of my body here and all I got was insults about how bad it looks) I have no money, I am on government welfare and unemployed – I have started a job but have not yet started working. I am unhappy with who I am, not close with my family, a university drop out which is why at age 23 I am trying to do my best to try and start university when most of my friends have already finished masters. My brother is disabled, I worry about his future. I had family problems to the extent my parents burnt my baby photographs, and we were always in physical fights and altercations that police were involved. I said a lot of awful things including wishing my mother would get cancer and die, however that was all spoken out of anger because I know when she got ill I begged and begged God for her healing, and I truly did not mean what I said because what I said was out of anger and passing comment, but I begged God everyday for her healing doing the absolute most – going to different churches, speaking to different pastors, using anointing all etc and if there is power in the tongue that made her die why was the power of the tongue not effective when I wished her healing? I have also made so many mistakes and wonder if because of bad things I have done in the past to others is the reason why my life is such a mess today.

The two biggest mistakes:

1. I was bullied as a teen by some girls, and therefore some years later I made a fake account and sent them a message insulting them and even mentioned one of the girls dead parents. Another guy was awful to me when I would not sleep with him, and I said to him I am happy his father is dead so he doesn’t have to see his horrible son today

2. I cyberbullied a popular online celebrity, I harassed her to the point she had to get the police involved – I did this because I truly believed that if we went to the same school she would have bullied me, and I thought it was her karma. One of the things I said was that ‘her mother will die young’

My adulthood so far has been fine, but when I was 20 my mother was diagnosed with cancer that spread and was therefore terminal. She died when I was 23. She suffered like a criminal and in the end she died. This is the only thing that I cannot rectify and change. Everything else, I can rectify and change but my mum? She is dead, and gone forever. I have now lost my faith and I am now an atheist because I believe I gave my ALL to God- from age 15 I was evangelising, praying, fasting, going to church, living a true Christian life and there are people who live a less ‘christian’ life than me and there mothers are still alive and healthy. I have lost my faith in God because there is nothing that we did not do, we went from church to church, we gave money to many pastors, we went to see a traditional herbalist, we prayed, we fasted, everyone was praying and yet she still died.

I truly do not know why I am alive anymore, I don't see the point in my life and I feel like if there is a God he hates me - I put on a brave face but everyday I want to cry, I am reminded of what I have lost and the big mess I have made of my life.. every single day.

Please do not judge, just give me advice.
Re: Please Help Me Fix My Life, It Is A Mess by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 05, 2017
It is called karma What you sow is what you reap sorry
Re: Please Help Me Fix My Life, It Is A Mess by Shinapraise(m): 9:59am On Nov 05, 2017
My dear life will not give you what you want but what you need you have to be strong we have all tested the good and bad side of life so yours is not an exception pls don't give on God every thing has a purpose and it works together for good kindly contact me on 08161127336 Whatssap let talk .
Re: Please Help Me Fix My Life, It Is A Mess by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 05, 2017
Don't beat yourself over your mistakes, fix them. Forget about what you did in the past, and start being a better person. I don't think there's any human without a problem. There's someone out there going through worse than you're right now.

@23, you've got time. What would you say of those in their 30s and are still trying to get a B.Sc? You could go back to school if you want.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Fix My Life, It Is A Mess by ifyalways(f): 10:20am On Nov 05, 2017
Obviously you were born, bred and living in Uk/US where you'd have access to therapists and psychologists, have you considered seeing one?

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Fix My Life, It Is A Mess by baby124: 10:51am On Nov 05, 2017
This sounds like a fake story. You are all over the place in different locations in the world at once. Any way, just forgive yourself and your mum.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Fix My Life, It Is A Mess by EfemenaXY: 11:02am On Nov 05, 2017
@op.

You seem fascinated with evil curses and death. Why not take a legitimate job as an undertaker?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Fix My Life, It Is A Mess by MhizzAJ(f): 11:20am On Nov 05, 2017
No one can fix your life for you
You need to fix it yourself

You simply worry a lot

You need to take actions now...Go back to school...get over your past...stop over thinking and don't ever compare yourself to anybody
Re: Please Help Me Fix My Life, It Is A Mess by Thebrightest(m): 1:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
Prettyigbochick:
I am unhappy with my life because I am not happy with the way I look (I even posted photographs online of my body here and all I got was insults about how bad it looks) I have no money, I am on government welfare and unemployed – I have started a job but have not yet started working. I am unhappy with who I am, not close with my family, a university drop out which is why at age 23 I am trying to do my best to try and start university when most of my friends have already finished masters. My brother is disabled, I worry about his future. I had family problems to the extent my parents burnt my baby photographs, and we were always in physical fights and altercations that police were involved. I said a lot of awful things including wishing my mother would get cancer and die, however that was all spoken out of anger because I know when she got ill I begged and begged God for her healing, and I truly did not mean what I said because what I said was out of anger and passing comment, but I begged God everyday for her healing doing the absolute most – going to different churches, speaking to different pastors, using anointing all etc and if there is power in the tongue that made her die why was the power of the tongue not effective when I wished her healing? I have also made so many mistakes and wonder if because of bad things I have done in the past to others is the reason why my life is such a mess today.

1. I was bullied as a teen by some girls, and therefore some years later I made a fake account and sent them a message insulting them and even mentioned one of the girls dead parents. Another guy was awful to me when I would not sleep with him, and I said to him I am happy his father is dead so he doesn’t have to see his horrible son today

2. I cyberbullied a popular online celebrity, I harassed her to the point she had to get the police involved – I did this because I truly believed that if we went to the same school she would have bullied me, and I thought it was her karma. One of the things I said was that ‘her mother will die young’

My adulthood so far has been fine, but when I was 20 my mother was diagnosed with cancer that spread and was therefore terminal. She died when I was 23. She suffered like a criminal and in the end she died. This is the only thing that I cannot rectify and change. Everything else, I can rectify and change but my mum? She is dead, and gone forever. I have now lost my faith and I am now an atheist because I believe I gave my ALL to God- from age 15 I was evangelising, praying, fasting, going to church, living a true Christian life and there are people who live a less ‘christian’ life than me and there mothers are still alive and healthy. I have lost my faith in God because there is nothing that we did not do, we went from church to church, we gave money to many pastors, we went to see a traditional herbalist, we prayed, we fasted, everyone was praying and yet she still died.

I truly do not know why I am alive anymore, I don't see the point in my life and I feel like if there is a God he hates me - I put on a brave face but everyday I want to cry, I am reminded of what I have lost and the big mess I have made of my life.. every single day.

How should they help you fix your life?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Fix My Life, It Is A Mess by tayo60(f): 7:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
Its only you that can fix your life by yourself. Life gives you back what you throw at it. Meanwhile God exists o. If you die now without Him in your life, you go straight to hell.
Re: Please Help Me Fix My Life, It Is A Mess by festwiz(m): 7:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
I don't think i am good at giving advice, but pick yourself up and move on. The ability to continue living through the pain is what makes life beautiful. In the end, you'll find fulfilment. kiss

Re: Please Help Me Fix My Life, It Is A Mess by d4guy: 10:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
You've not really done anything wrong dear, it's a phase it will pass
Re: Please Help Me Fix My Life, It Is A Mess by greatnaija01: 1:36am On Nov 06, 2017
so now its to be posting SATANIC pics of a breast that is not yours on your thread abi.... and u think its fun.... YOUR HELPER has left your destiny to rot

Prettyigbochick:

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Fix My Life, It Is A Mess by gidjah(m): 1:41am On Nov 06, 2017
My question. To you is'1. Have you realised your mistakes? 2. Are you ready to rededicate your self back for the greater cause?3. What are the steps you have taken so far in ensuring you reconcile your self back to your creator?.we all have challenges on earth,some self inflicted,others. By accident .but which ever the case might be, we all have opportunities to make good turns and get the roads finer and smoother ahead of us all.we are solely reponsible for how we intend to go about it.we must always acknowledge the fact that there is a supreme being up there who is ever ready to guide us and see us through in case we realize our very many errors and are ready to return to him.
Re: Please Help Me Fix My Life, It Is A Mess by josessybj: 1:47am On Nov 06, 2017
My dear just believe in God, there is nothing God cannot do
Re: Please Help Me Fix My Life, It Is A Mess by ImaIma1(f): 1:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
You spoke too much negativity into your life and family and people around you and then you turn around and blame God.
Try to be positive henceforth. Look at the bright side of life always. You have too much drama around you.
And please stop this atheist mumbo jumbo. It is getting really stale...people turning atheists because they were disappointed by God. God is bigger than you. He can raise stones to replace you.

(1) (Reply)

See The Current Value Of Dowry For Islamic Marriage / See List Of Marriage Items Reportedly Made By A Nigerian Family / Men Can You Allow Your Wife Pay The Rent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.