Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? (29934 Views)

four Classes Of Women That May Not Get Married / Which One Do You Prefer Between Being Liked And Respected From People / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 05, 2017
Slayer2:

I go still marry you like that grin
Hahahaha,
Which one did you actually prefer between the two?
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
Obudupikin:
No. 1

Don't ask me why.
Why? grin
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Slayer2: 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2017
thornapple:

Hahahaha,
Which one did you actually prefer between the two?

I prefer number 1 because, I find a lady whose intelligent and hardworking like I am attractive only if she is slim sha. grin I would not want to sit around and work money for a lady when she is not contributing anything in return, relationship is a two way thing, we do stuffs for each other.

It's a different Cass when she is pregnant and still a nursing mother. I can take 100% responsibility from there and assist her whenever I can because it's not easy, so she deserves all the love, respect and care available.

Not a freak of sex, so any sex for me is good sex, as far the pussy is still in good health and has not died from taking too many different size of dicks then I am good cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by phintohlar(f): 1:42pm On Nov 05, 2017
doctorkush:
but e gud for body now... actually it can help slim fit the upper part of you leaving behind a well carved hips and nice curves... just like the one you are almost possessing but will make it awesome..
and it has no side-effect?
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Jman06(m): 1:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
Before a lady can attain the position of the number 1, that means she has been exposed enough to know about sex, so chances are slim that that poor, illiterate lady would be better in bed.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Alonso91(m): 1:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
1 as fuckmate

2 as wife........

if yu don't want to entertain SANGO for yur house,pls qoute me not
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Othlera(m): 2:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
number 1,I no fit marry pesin wey dey ignorant
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Osasnidas(m): 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
Oh lord I want a wife not a career woman

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Phrank19(m): 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2017
She'll b more caring and emotional
My opinion o.. grin
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
thornapple:
Now isn't that gold digging??.
Men are gold diggers too.
I am shocked at you guys oooo. heeeeeeeeeegh!!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

This is unfair. So unfair.
1. not because of her great job or whatever but for personal reasons.

she can be bad in bed, I go do all the work. just lie down

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
phintohlar:
and it has no side-effect?
usually there is no side effect recorded but if its the alcoholic, pls watch your intake. and drink in moderation...
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Lagbaja01(m): 4:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
if you choose 1 then you'll become 2 to her, if you choose 2 then you must be 1 to her. are you confused?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Obudupikin: 5:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
thornapple:
Why? grin
Lovely cap.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
Obudupikin:

Lovely cap.
That's not your reason, is it?.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Obudupikin: 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
thornapple:
Courtsey... you say thanks.
Good manners is a ladylike attitude.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Obudupikin: 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
thornapple:
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
Obudupikin:

Ok, thanks but you happen to have a better cap. Now, what were your reasons?. cheesy
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
jamarifox:
1. not because of her great job or whatever but for personal reasons.

she can be bad in bed, I go do all the work. just lie down

you've never heard of certain medical conditions that won't allow you do any work?.

Can't you share your personal reasons for your choice?, Please!.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
Slayer2:

I prefer number 1 because, I find a lady whose intelligent and hardworking like I am attractive only if she is slim sha. grin I would not want to sit around and work money for a lady when she is not contributing anything in return, relationship is a two way thing, we do stuffs for each other.

It's a different Cass when she is pregnant and still a nursing mother. I can take 100% responsibility from there and assist her whenever I can because it's not easy, so she deserves all the love, respect and care available.

Not a freak of sex, so any sex for me is good sex, as far the pussy is still in good health and has not died from taking too many different size of dicks then I am good cheesy

Thanks for your honesty.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Obudupikin: 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
thornapple:

Ok, thanks but you happen to have a better cap. Now, what were your reasons?. cheesy

I will tell you. First tell me who/what a shieldmaiden is?
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by phintohlar(f): 9:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
doctorkush:
usually there is no side effect recorded but if its the alcoholic, pls watch your intake. and drink in moderation...
aiit thanks
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
phintohlar:
aiit thanks
you welcome
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Toshiba49ja(m): 10:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
Guys are noor smiling grin
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Tex42(m): 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2017
thornapple:

Maybe. cheesy
you are Def. Number 1.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
thornapple:

you've never heard of certain medical conditions that won't allow you do any work?.

Can't you share your personal reasons for your choice?, Please!.
because lady 1 got class
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by muller101(m): 11:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
Keep number 1 for away matches
Keep number 2 for home games
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 05, 2017
Slayer2:

What happened to your nose in your dp? I can't seem to find it.

grin
lol.. You people won't kill me with laughter.. Maybe she didn't take her nose along that day when she took the picture. Or what do you think
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Slayer2: 2:00am On Nov 06, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
lol.. You people won't kill me with laughter.. Maybe she didn't take her nose along that day when she took the picture. Or what do you think

Lmao cheesy

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 06, 2017
jamarifox:
because lady 1 got class

So lady two is classless??.
Can't you give lady 2 the class you want for a lady??.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 06, 2017
muller101:
Keep number 1 for away matches
Keep number 2 for home games

We'll catch you.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 06, 2017
Tex42:
you are Def. Number 1.

I suspect you scanned through my past comments on nlnd.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 06, 2017
Obudupikin:

I will tell you. First tell me who/what a shieldmaiden is?
thornapple:

Good manners are menlike attitude. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha And His Wife On Valentine's Day (Photo) / Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina / Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.