Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? (29936 Views)

four Classes Of Women That May Not Get Married / Which One Do You Prefer Between Being Liked And Respected From People / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Toshiba49ja(m): 7:43pm On Nov 08, 2017
thornapple:

Their what....?.

You've carried your trouble to my new thread?.

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Boxer007(m): 10:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
thornapple:

Their what....?.

You've carried your trouble to my new thread?.

I bet your boyfriend and your future husband will choose me over you. You are scared of competition. I no.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by 2buffagain(m): 10:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
Whichever one understands and supports my dreams.

From experience, that's usually the first one because she understands "drive" and can even hold things down financially all on her own if need be. This is the type of woman who can be a business partner [Power couple], and there's more to talk with her about than basic boring-ass stuff.

The second type, usually doesn't care about your dreams/passions/etc as long as you make sure there is money for her and the children. Conversations with this one are usually generic as her daily challenges revolve mostly around house hold stuff. Great for men who don't have a need to connect on a deeper level with their woman besides someone to raise kids and provide sex.

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 09, 2017
[quote author=Toshiba49ja post=62196536][/quote]
Waoow,
That's nice.
I'm ok, hope you are fine, too.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 09, 2017
2buffagain:
Whichever one understands and supports my dreams.

From experience, that's usually the first one because she understands "drive" and can even hold things down financially all on her own if need be. This is the type of woman who can be a business partner [Power couple], and there's more to talk with her about than basic boring-ass stuff.

The second type, usually doesn't care about your dreams/passions/etc as long as you make sure there is money for her and the children. Conversations with this one are usually generic as her daily challenges revolve mostly around house hold stuff. Great for men who don't have a need to connect on a deeper level with their woman besides someone to raise kids and provide sex.

About the best and most complete comment on this topic.
You nailed it in the sense that you were detailed on choice descriptions. Not only that, but also gave reasons with relevant examples.
I give you 10/10 cos u did justice to the topic. An opposing idea can also get a 10/10 score but that can only be if the person is as detailed as u in stating his opinion
Kudos to you.

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Toshiba49ja(m): 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
thornapple:

Waoow,
That's nice.
I'm ok, hope you are fine, too.

Yes, I'm good too.
Enjoy the rest of the day!
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2017
Toshiba49ja:

Yes, I'm good too.
Enjoy the rest of the day!
Kk, thanks
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2017
muller101:
I am scared of honest people
Cos u never know when they gonna do something scary u will be taken by surprise
Hahahaha,
My other question is, if your wife turns dishonest herself hope you can live with that.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
newslifeop:
All
Why all?.
Are you planning of Polygamy.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 10, 2017
sinceraconcept:
my mum is number 1, so I go for number 1
Mommy's boy, we know them when we meet them.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by ubunja(m): 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2017
i dream of that dumb gal that always chatters useless things in the background that dont even make sense.i once dates a gal like that.that was THE MOST PEACEFULL STRESSLESS 6months i ever had.i could just relax.her shallow talks and useless issues were exactly what i needed after a long day at work outwitting smart females with wonderwoman complexes.
stupid gals are a blessing to any man.me and smart women dont meet. and its not even an ego thing.dumb gals rock.there is a reason why most rich men marry the so-called dumb blonde.that woman helps u relax.she never takes anything serious.when u overthinking a situation she jumps in and help u loosen up.i love the dumb ones.with all my heart.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2017
ubunja:
i dream of that dumb gal that always chatters useless things in the background that dont even make sense.i once dates a gal like that.that was THE MOST PEACEFULL STRESSLESS 6months i ever had.i could just relax.her shallow talks and useless issues were exactly what i needed after a long day at work outwitting smart females with wonderwoman complexes.
stupid gals are a blessing to any man.me and smart women dont meet. and its not even an ego thing.dumb gals rock.there is a reason why most rich men marry the so-called dumb blonde.that woman helps u relax.she never takes anything serious.when u overthinking a situation she jumps in and help u loosen up.i love the dumb ones.with all my heart.

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by muller101(m): 1:49am On Nov 14, 2017
thornapple:

Hahahaha,
My other question is, if your wife turns dishonest herself hope you can live with that.
why not. After all I know she is dishonest so I won't be surprised when she go against honesty.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
muller101:
why not. After all I know she is dishonest so I won't be surprised when she go against honesty.
Ok, good for you.
I hope you won't make newspaper headlines on domestic violence when the time comes ooo.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by mediocre(m): 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
I can turn a frigid bîtch into a sex addict.... So 1 cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 15, 2017
mediocre:
I can turn a frigid bîtch into a sex addict.... So 1 cheesy cheesy wink

See you!. Boasting like Timaya
There are medical conditions that naturally make certain class of ladies bad in bed. Nothing you do can improve them.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by mediocre(m): 6:11am On Nov 15, 2017
thornapple:

There are medical conditions that naturally make certain class of ladies bad in bed. Nothing you do can improve them.
What kind of medical conditions are we talking about here
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by muller101(m): 6:59am On Nov 15, 2017
thornapple:

Ok, good for you.
I hope you won't make newspaper headlines on domestic violence when the time comes ooo.
grin what if u will be the victim
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by goldedprince: 11:44am On Nov 15, 2017
My rule is my wife must not work. No woman in my family does any kinda job for pay. I pay each of them 4timea what ever there are suppose to earn monthly
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Boxer007(m): 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
thornapple:

Please be civilised. So wot type of pant do u want me to buy for u?
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Belafonte(m): 4:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
I will take 2 any day of the week. What use is 1's money and career to me? I'm not lazy or a gold-digger. Only inexperienced guys will choose 1.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Belafonte(m): 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
ubunja:

Bros, are you sure you aren't hacking my brain? These guys don't know what their missing with a homely, feminine woman. I would take that every damn day of the week.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
muller101:
grin what if u will be the victim

Victim?, Me?.
I do rather remain single than have a beast for a hobby.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
mediocre:
What kind of medical conditions are we talking about here

For good reasons you aren't supposed to learn that from me.
For a clue, it starts with a V and ends with an S like V..g..s.us.
That's just to let you know something exists that'll make your skills useless.
So could you please stop boasting?. grin
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
Belafonte:
I will take 2 any day of the week. What use is 1's money and career to me? I'm not lazy or a gold-digger. Only inexperienced guys will choose 1.

Nice one. More grace to your hustle. Some guys are plain gold diggers and don't even want to hide it.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
goldedprince:
My rule is my wife must not work. No woman in my family does any kinda job for pay. I pay each of them 4timea what ever there are suppose to earn monthly

Good of you.
It's your type that marry the lady of their dreams.
Gold digger-boys marry anybody that has money and then start cheating on the unfortunate lady.
Thumbs up. Have heard of guys like you. cheesy
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
Boxer007:

Please be civilised. So wot type of pant do u want me to buy for u?
I have more than i can use in a whole year so go buy for your friends.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by mediocre(m): 6:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
thornapple:

For good reasons you aren't supposed to learn that from me.
For a clue, it starts with a V and ends with an S like V..g..s.us.
That's just to let you know something exists that'll make your skills useless.
So could you please stop boasting?. grin
Hey just tell me, I really do want to know, for educational purposes grin. Is it an infection
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
mediocre:
Hey just tell me, I really do want to know, for educational purposes grin. Is it an infection
No, not an infection.
A natural phenomenon that makes coitus a no go area for the man.
There isn't a medical explanation to it's existence but that's just the situation.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by mediocre(m): 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
thornapple:

No, not an infection.
A natural phenomenon that makes coitus a no go area for the man.
There isn't a medical explanation to it's existence but that's just the situation.
Imperforate hymen perhaps?
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
mediocre:
Imperforate hymen perhaps?

hahahaha. grin
Stop being so inquisitive.
I've told you all there is except adding a new vocabulary to your gossip topics when you hang out with your male friends. lol.
Men gossip more than women at times.
Just pray you don't end up with a lady with such.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? by mediocre(m): 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
thornapple:

hahahaha. grin
Stop being so inquisitive.
I've told you all there is except adding a new vocabulary to your gossip topics when you hang out with your male friends. lol.
Men gossip more than women at times.
Just pray you don't end up with a lady with such.
Haha no, it's not like that. It's kind of related to my field of study, so I'm naturally curious about such things.. Sorry if I'm bothering you, you're just being so elusive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha And His Wife On Valentine's Day (Photo) / Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina / Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.