Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? (3638 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today / 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by EfemenaXY: 2:37pm On Nov 05, 2017
Okay.

I’m done with this thread anyway.
Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by LuckyLadolce(m): 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2017
Witches:
@LuckyLadolce

My Best advice , give there family space , Face ur own family and relax .

Out of respect you give some people space to avoid quarrel that maturity .

@EfemenaXY Would you like to become a member of ours ?
thanks my dear. I will do just that.

Me am interested in the witches and wizards oo. What are the requirements. Provided I will be richer than dangote grin am bringing @EfemenaXY as my first donation grin haha Na joke I dey ooo
Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by LuckyLadolce(m): 2:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
EfemenaXY:

He probably isn’t married.

Your user name though. Oh! cheesy
imagine how did you know... you're a natural witch.
Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by Witches: 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
LuckyLadolce:
thanks my dear. I will do just that.

Me am interested in the witches and wizards oo. What are the requirements. Provided I will be richer than dangote grin am bringing @EfemenaXY as my first donation grin haha Na joke I dey ooo

Send me a Direct msg ,

NB: We only accept blood relative as first donation. So EfemenaXY wount work,
Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by eyinjuege: 3:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
LuckyLadolce:
nope bro, you won't understand, even people who witnessed it blamed her. Before you say one thing, she has said 10. All we were doing is to make peace but she was prepared for fight yesterday. That is just it. There's nothing like disrespect here, we don't joke too much, no one collects money from her among us even though we all know she's making good cash these days. I have my own work. I work with a bank where I earn quite decent salary. I have helped them to pay the school fees of their first child on several occasions, I paid for her operations when she wanted to deliver her twins . We always support her, so I can't remember anytime we stoop so low to deserve what she did to us last night. Don't forget that once woman start having extra marital affairs. they have more guts.

Ask her to stop dropping the children with you if you guys cannot babysit.
How do you know she wasn't plaiting someone's hair till 10pm?
The ladies here can tell you how they have kept their hairdressers late at night. Some hairdressers have even slept in their customer's houses especially when they do home service and finish late.
She probably also works to augment what her husband is bringing to the home. Accusing her falsely is not ideal.
If it's a problem, then let her know you people are not babysitters and she and her husband can sort out their babysitting arrangements.
Asking her not to kill her husband because you feel she's coming from a lover's house is unfair, especially if she's just being hustling legitimately and doing what her husband should be doing.
If anyone has to talk to her, it should be your parents or her husband

4 Likes

Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by LuckyLadolce(m): 3:51pm On Nov 05, 2017
eyinjuege:

Ask her to stop dropping the children with you if you guys cannot babysit.
How do you know she wasn't plaiting someone's hair till 10pm?
The ladies here can tell you how they have kept their hairdressers late at night. Some hairdressers have even slept in their customer's houses especially when they do home service and finish late.
She probably also works to augment what her husband is bringing to the home. Accusing her falsely is not ideal.
If it's a problem, then let her know you people are not babysitters and she and her husband can sort out their babysitting arrangements.
Asking her not to kill her husband because you feel she's coming from a lover's house is unfair, especially if she's just being hustling legitimately and doing what her husband should be doing.
If anyone has to talk to her, it should be your parents or her husband
thanks for this great piece, she's not always in the shop. Kindly read my write up again for more points from me. I'm not accusing her falsely, I have evidence. Please note that am not keeping eyes on her. Those evidences happened to come by chances. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by eyinjuege: 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
LuckyLadolce:
Lol you keep repeating interference, now I can confirm you're a girl. So your submission on this issue would most likely be biased because you don't want to see any reason to read and comprehend my own part of explanation. If telling someone not to expose little kids to risk due to carelessness is what you understand by interference, then I may soon give up on you. We are only after the safety of the children, on a good day, what they both do with their lives is none of our business but circumstances may warrant we interfere to make peace and that was what we were trying to do... But, the kids? They're innocent and they are our own, nothing must touch them. So get that right! Me emotional? Tell me you just cracked a joke with that.

The children were with their grandparents. Unless of course your parents have dangerous people like paedophiles living with them, the children are safer there than following her to the shop where she can't keep a proper eye on them when she's busy, and all sorts of strangers come.
I'm still yet to understand why you feel the children are being neglected, even though their grandparents are looking after them. If you really think they are being neglected, you should also talk to your brother and scold him for not coming to pick his children early from their grandparent's.

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by bukatyne(f): 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
Family wahala na wa

Just heard my uncle's wife of 20yrs though just legally married have started misbehaving because she is now an 'iyawo oloruka'

Hmmmm....

People need to be more careful to ensure they build strong families and well behaved children

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by dominique(f): 7:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
You mean your brother is fully aware that his wife is cheating and doing fetish stuff and he's still married to her? How many concubines can a working mother of 3 possibly keep? Some women are naturally troublesome but for a woman to go all out like that against her in-laws, there's definitely more to the story.

sisisioge:
Oh sheet! This abomination only happens in razz Yoruba settings shocked! Chai!

Exactly what I had in mind while reading the story grin.
Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by sisisioge: 7:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
dominique:
You mean your brother is fully aware that his wife is cheating and doing fetish stuff and he's still married to her? How many concubines can a working mother of 3 possibly keep? Some women are naturally troublesome but for a woman to go all out like that against her in-laws, there's definitely more to the story.

Exactly what I had in mind while reading the story grin.

No mind them jare...the story is unbelievable!
Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by ImaIma1(f): 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
EfemenaXY:

So why can’t your brother stay at home in the evenings to look after HIS kids while she’s at work?? Or if that’s such an abomination, get a nanny?? Or are you against her working??

Re: the bolded - what does that mean? Your brother can’t think for himself? How is his marriage any of your business??

Your responses seem a little biased. Based on the information he gave, the woman is not acting responsible...except you didn't read all he wrote up there. Let's be objective and call a spade a spade

3 Likes

Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by armyofone(m): 8:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
Imagine the abuse the poor woman faced in her home. Tell us the real words you guys used...on her because she doesn't come home on time. They are really helping their brother - such interference undecided because bros doesn't know how to keep wifey in check. Op, you tried and need the best younger bros of the year award.

EfemenaXY:
Okay.

I’m done with this thread anyway.
Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by Arijude(m): 10:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
LuckyLadolce:
I work in a corporate environment where you work your ass out late in the office . But the married ladies with kids tidy their tables on time to leave for their various homes in order to cater for the kids. If a banker can be in a hurry to cater for her kids, who's an hairdresser. An hairdresser with a more flexible work life. Who can decide when to open and when to close on her own. My brother is an assistant manager in small company, so he doesn't have much time as such. More reason why my parents allow them to drop the kids in the morning and pick them in the evening around 8pm. We know of hairdressers who are always busy from morning till evening, but closes before nine for the sake of their kids. If you can't cater for your kids as a woman, then who are you really working for ?

You asked if their marriage is my business, yes it is! Depending on circumstances. In this type of circumstance, it is my business. Thank you.
Nice one !! you're too reasonable.
Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by oloyede252(m): 12:02am On Nov 07, 2017
armyofone:
Imagine the abuse the poor woman faced in her home. Tell us the real words you guys used...on her because she doesn't come home on time. They are really helping their brother - such interference undecided because bros doesn't know how to keep wifey in check. Op, you tried and need the best younger bros of the year award.

so that gave her the right to assault the guy....

lol.. doing the same thing they accused nairaland guys of doing..

3 Likes

Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by oloyede252(m): 12:06am On Nov 07, 2017
eyinjuege:

The children were with their grandparents. Unless of course your parents have dangerous people like paedophiles living with them, the children are safer there than following her to the shop where she can't keep a proper eye on them when she's busy, and all sorts of strangers come.
I'm still yet to understand why you feel the children are being neglected, even though their grandparents are looking after them. If you really think they are being neglected, you should also talk to your brother and scold him for not coming to pick his children early from their grandparent's.

funny how you ignore the domestic violence act by the said lady which is the bases of the thread.

such pathetic response from an anti dv campaigner..

3 Likes

Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by ImaIma1(f): 12:09am On Nov 07, 2017
LuckyLadolce:
I work in a corporate environment where you work your ass out late in the office . But the married ladies with kids tidy their tables on time to leave for their various homes in order to cater for the kids. If a banker can be in a hurry to cater for her kids, who's an hairdresser. An hairdresser with a more flexible work life. Who can decide when to open and when to close on her own. My brother is an assistant manager in small company, so he doesn't have much time as such. More reason why my parents allow them to drop the kids in the morning and pick them in the evening around 8pm. We know of hairdressers who are always busy from morning till evening, but closes before nine for the sake of their kids. If you can't cater for your kids as a woman, then who are you really working for ?

You asked if their marriage is my business, yes it is! Depending on circumstances. In this type of circumstance, it is my business. Thank you.

You people have given her the time to mess up. Please stop babysitting for her. Let the kids go to the salon after school. Do not allow her keep them in your house giving her enough time for freedom. Let her be responsible for them. If a banker can rush home, how can't a stylist who owns her business do same...10pm...when it is not Christmas season.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by eyinjuege: 12:11am On Nov 07, 2017
oloyede252:

funny how you ignore the domestic violence act by the said lady which is the bases of the thread.

such pathetic response from an anti dv campaigner..

What domestic violence are you talking about?
You should go and learn the definition of domestic violence, before you quote me.
Educate yourself a little. It would go a long way
Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by oloyede252(m): 12:20am On Nov 07, 2017
eyinjuege:

What domestic violence are you talking about?
You should go and learn the definition of domestic violence, before you quote me.
Educate yourself a little. It would go a long way
I guess your brain skipped the title of the thread.
funny thing asking obvious question.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by eyinjuege: 1:17am On Nov 07, 2017
oloyede252:

I guess your brain skipped the title of the thread.
funny thing asking obvious question.

The woman in question is not married to, or sleeping with the OP, so your assertation of domestic violence in this case is wrong.

He clearly took time out to explain everything that went down. If he had just wanted a response to the title of the thread, he wouldn't have bothered with all the explanations.

He admitted that they called their brother's wife a LovePeddler, she slapped one of them, he didnt have the liver to slap her back and he's online asking what he could have done.
If he slapped his own back, its a case of 2 fighting. That's their family problem, but i know his brother (the husband in question) would have probably called him out.
Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by LuckyLadolce(m): 5:50am On Nov 07, 2017
ImaIma1:

You people have given her the time to mess up. Please stop babysitting for her. Let the kids go to the salon after school. Do not allow her keep them in your house giving her enough time for freedom. Let her be responsible for them. If a banker can rush home, how can't a stylist who owns her business do same...10pm...when it is not Christmas season.
Thanks my dear. God bless you.
Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by LuckyLadolce(m): 5:56am On Nov 07, 2017
ImaIma1:

Your responses seem a little biased. Based on the information he gave, the woman is not acting responsible...except you didn't read all he wrote up there. Let's be objective and call a spade a spade
she did, her problem is comprehending... no be everybody get head to understand a write up. It's one thing to read, it's another thing to comprehend.
Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by ireneidiva(f): 8:59am On Nov 07, 2017
LuckyLadolce:
she did, get problem is comprehending... no be everybody get head to understand a write up. It's one thing to read, it's another thing to comprehend.
Stay out of their marriage. Leave your brother to handle his marriage. You have no right to advise someone's wife. Your parents are the one taking care of the kids. It is really not your business.

5 Likes

Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by Dxina(f): 12:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
Is she mad?

1 Like

Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 07, 2017
LuckyLadolce:
the danger is, most times she won't come to pick them up, their brother who is much older would take them home and she always instruct him to drop the little kids at home without an adult with them which we just found out. I just wish you know this lady personally, you won't want to emulate that kinda woman I swear down! You still insist am emotional... hmm I sorry for you ooo!

You need to get married , what is stopping you since you already have a job?

1 Like

Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by LuckyLadolce(m): 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
Pidgin2:

signle life is sweet ni grin

1 Like

Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by LuckyLadolce(m): 5:01pm On Nov 07, 2017
Dxina:
Is she mad?
Lol.. we need a psychotherapist to confirm that. am not also understanding.. grin
Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by smadalove(f): 12:15am On Nov 08, 2017
My advice is simple,u don't know what is going on in her marriage ,stop judging from the outside and again call her if you can and hear side of story ,2...u claim u have helped them many times ,dat salon work is just a means for her to survive ,do u except her to stay at home to come n beg u...I no how many times I have held my hairdresser in her shop late, most of them won't get a customer till 5 pm or 7 wen some pple will be coming back from work...it s easy tell her to close down,feed her n u ll her pain...am not saying what she s doing good but u cud talk to her, hear her out...one can't be mad over night...u see something it s this same men that makes a woman behave like animal at times...am sorry o,u have seen fetish tins with her ,with her n husband name ,the question is dd dey write something bad on the husband name in the fetish... she might love her husband madly n doesn't what them to separate .. am not saying she is right but am thinking ur way n her way ...but there is two sides to a story...

1 Like

Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by smadalove(f): 12:20am On Nov 08, 2017
My advice is simple,u don't know what is going on in her marriage ,stop judging from the outside and again call her if you can and hear side of story ,2...u claim u have helped them many times ,dat salon work is just a means for her to survive ,do u except her to stay at home to come n beg u...I no how many times I have held my hairdresser in her shop late, most of them won't get a customer till 5 pm or 7 wen some pple will be coming back from work...it s easy tell her to close down,feed her n u ll feel her pain...am not saying what she s doing good but u cud talk to her, hear her out...one can't be mad over night...u see something it s this same men that makes a woman behave like animal at times...am sorry o,u have seen fetish tins with her ,with her n husband name ,the question is dd dey write something bad on the husband name in the fetish item.. she might love her husband madly n doesn't what them to separate .. am not saying she is right but am thinking ur way n her way ...but there is two sides to a story...
Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by smadalove(f): 12:44am On Nov 08, 2017
I remember when I was pregnant ,my hair dresser came to make hair in the house , and I took her to my friends house to make hers also,so she went to her shop n forget her phone,so I took the phone in the evening to give her, when I got there ,her n her neighbor got into argument that she was calling her prostitute that she is just coming from a man's house That she saw her...I was like what, this woman that just finished making I n my friends hair ... people can lie ,they don't know where she went to n they started gossiping and saying all sort of story....Mr I will advise don't let God judge you... stay off from their marriage, leave them say them say abeg.....the thing about marriage this days it s familys that destroy people home the most ... what you don't see you talk.... If u now feel she is a bad woman call her and hear her out.... she could be angry and she torn your brothers cloths, joor wen she gets home do you know what she would do to your brother,may she could b on her knees for hours begging,...if she s not comfortable with your family she won't drop her children with your parents..but if you feel it s not okay ,tell her to take her kids...it s simple...

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by Nigeriadondie: 12:59am On Nov 21, 2017
Pidgin2:

Have u got married? When wud people attend ur own wedding?
Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by ireneblush(f): 3:26pm On Nov 21, 2017
EfemenaXY:

@op you sound like a confused trouble maker from an interfering family.

What do you mean by ...an argument ensued between me, my elder brother, and our first son’s wife?

You must be an elderly person then with no self respect descending to argue with your daughter-in-law.

You also mention that she has concubines. What does that even mean? Or her hairdressing customers are her concubines?

A lady hustling to keep her family afloat and all you can is sow seeds of discord in the union which incidentally is non of your business. Do you even have a job of your own?

You deserved that slap. And more.

.******

STOP EDITING YOUR STORY!!!
exactly my thoughts, I just pity the woman. they will expect her to tell them even when she visits the toilet, and what type of husband admonishes his wife in front of his extended family.
Re: As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? by ireneblush(f): 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
Op,from your write up I can deduce that you never liked her as a person. have you ever caught her in bed with another man? I'm sorry to be blunt or sound rude, but I think you are the problem that exist in their marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Married Elder Brother Is Having An Affair With An Igbo gold digger / Worst Mistake Of My Life / I Slept With Our Driver Just To Have Children For My Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.