Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,420 members, 7,781,228 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:56 AM

Vb - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vb (524 Views)

Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" / Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts / If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vb by Beosten(m): 12:28pm On Nov 05, 2017
Fh
Re: Vb by MhizzAJ(f): 12:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
Interesting

There's a particular church that doesn't believe in taking drugs
Re: Vb by Zenithpeak(m): 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
Don't get things mixed up.

God can choose to heal anyone in his own way and always outside your expectations!
Re: Vb by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
Beosten:
By using the words 'strong Christians', I mean those Christians that have attained higher level of the anointing of the Holy Spirit. Faith is the deadlest weapon any Christian can wield at any point in time. A strong Christian believes that his health is determined by God, and that microbes or chemical imbalance in the body should never be his worries. This is how faith works: never doubt your shield; once you start doubting it, your cover is blown.

That doesn't mean you won't have medical challenges, but you will overcome them all. I was diagnosed of thyrotoxicosis in 2008. My neck developed enlarged goitre. Doctors said it was a situation that requires urgent attention. I did nothing, and the goitre disappeared some years later. Though lack of money was the reason why I didn't pursue treatments. Still, when your gun is taken away, you can cause havoc with sticks. Regarding spiritual attacks, fellow Christians told me that praying daily for protection is a guarantee that I will not suffer spiritual attacks. But I use to tell them that the witch that will dare me is not born; the occultic man that will look at me in the face is not alive anywhere.

Take heed when ye stand, lest ye fall
Re: Vb by OtemSapien: 11:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
Once you are well psychologically loaded, no so-called witch or wizard can manipulate you. It's all about being psycho-physically fit.
Re: Vb by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
Beosten:
By using the words 'strong Christians', I mean those Christians that have attained higher level of the anointing of the Holy Spirit. Faith is the deadlest weapon any Christian can wield at any point in time. A strong Christian believes that his health is determined by God, and that microbes or chemical imbalance in the body should never be his worries. This is how faith works: never doubt your shield; once you start doubting it, your cover is blown.

That doesn't mean you won't have medical challenges, but you will overcome them all. I was diagnosed of thyrotoxicosis in 2008. My neck developed enlarged goitre. Doctors said it was a situation that requires urgent attention. I did nothing, and the goitre disappeared some years later. Though lack of money was the reason why I didn't pursue treatments. Still, when your gun is taken away, you can cause havoc with sticks. Regarding spiritual attacks, fellow Christians told me that praying daily for protection is a guarantee that I will not suffer spiritual attacks. But I use to tell them that the witch that will dare me is not born; the occultic man that will look at me in the face is not alive anywhere.

it's posts like this that makes those down atheists and free thinkers delude themselves thinking they are wise...

(1) (Reply)

How I Feel When People Say I Use Tithe To Fly, Maintain Private Jets - Oyedepo / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(fri. 01/12/2017) Hold The Fort / Saint Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.