Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding (19194 Views)

Traditional Wedding Held In Middle Of Flood In Oyo State (Pictures) / Man Dies A Day After His Traditional Wedding (Disturbing Photos) / Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by seunlayi(m): 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
Overtime wedding

1 Like

Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by Sirme411(m): 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
I wuld av loved to ask why dey r sitting in a shrine....buh it's like its ur tradition ....nd I cannot fight.....xo lemme just shut up
Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by Onyiido: 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
Eyimofe2017:
Congratulations. Love the bride's costume
Yea, her costume is very beautiful
Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by free2ryhme: 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
[quote author=enemyofprogress post=62105772][/quote]

Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by madridguy(m): 8:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
Happy married life.
Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by albacete(m): 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
You know the drill; his moniker or he's not a nairalander.
Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by Taiwo20(m): 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2017
Emmydo1994:
See The photos of a Nairalander Traditional Wedding We Wish them a HML

She not smiling...I guess she was expecting something different. And she looks preg...

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by Caseless: 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2017
candlewax:
in due time give your wife's family house a facelift. best wishes

Augustap, ScotFree
you guys must always show your stupidity everywhere just to get "likes". Ova sabi people.
Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by mhizsuzzy(f): 8:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
Seriously, the nairalanders are getting married leaves me puzzled, are u sure men Neva finish �

see if anybody will post any wedding pic shd as well invite us for d wedding. we may meet our missing rib there�
Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by BabaRamota1980: 9:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
This is it!

This is what marriage should be, simple, beautiful couple, no afefe-yeiye, no need to import lace and import damask and velvet.....ooh, i love this couple and God bless them in their marriage. Congrats!!!

Now, let me go to the real thing .....
Who is this Ms in Yellow?

Can somebody please tell somebody that know somebody who know the person that know this girl that BabaRamota likes the way she dances and ready to spray pounds sterling if she would dance again. grin
Abassi!

Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by jonadaft: 9:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
candlewax:
in due time give your wife's family house a facelift. best wishes

Augustap, ScotFree
In reality, people like you can't even be seen "responsible"... Yeye
Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by Tobillionaire19: 9:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
I'm. Not being tribalistic, but honestly igbos don't know how to rock agbada, y'all need tutorials!
Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by BabaRamota1980: 9:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
Sirme411:
I wuld av loved to ask why dey r sitting in a shrine....buh it's like its ur tradition ....nd I cannot fight.....xo lemme just shut up

Its a traditional wedding, for Orisha's sake that's where they are supposed to sit ....in a shrine, with otumokpo staring at the man as he swear not to Bleep another woman.
Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by givenny(f): 9:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
Congratulations
Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
biacan:
GOD bless your home
Baby biacan na so God will bless our home soon shocked
Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by SLOVFO(m): 9:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
Emmydo1994:
See The photos of a Nairalander Traditional Wedding We Wish them a HML

Cc: lalasticlala

Is the Nairalander an Aro man?
He dressed like my folks in Arochukwu.
Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by biacan(f): 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
Dunkofia20:
Baby biacan na so God will bless our home soon shocked
Our home ko...... my home ni
Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by verygudbadguy(m): 10:37pm On Nov 05, 2017
candlewax:
[b]
dont twist my statements, I never argued the fact that women could attain financial stability, I have big respect for many women in Nigeria that have done well for themselves in respective fields, the joke is on you that thinks the onus to establish a wife lies on the husband. successful people think and make their way, the fact i established my wife is enough reason not to allow her begin a project as such without proving beyond doubts that she is indeed stable financially and not just trying to show off as new millionaires do which in turn affect their equity and set them back. secondly, the fact that a wife is well to do does not take away the responsibilities of a man as head of the family, I will gladly execute such project for my wife not minding her financial status so long i can afford it. Finally, If I can advice someone does such for the wife, what makes you think it will be difficult to empower my wife as the case maybe. having said so its unfortunate I have to remind you of my earlier description of your argument.

Augustap[/b]
You don't seem to understand what Fortifiedcity is saying. You can't be wealthy and your wife won't be financially bouyant to renovate her maiden house. I think you need to check the meaning of "wealthy" again.

You argument is lame and impotent using your own words. It is not the obligation of the husband to do all that but he can empower his wife to do so. He doesn't need to show off to be respected. Respect is earned not bought.

1 Like

Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by Arijude(m): 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
a very long one. Are you jealous?
Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2017
I still do not understand what you are trying prove but in all sincerity I give up. you won, big congrats.

Augustap
verygudbadguy:

You don't seem to understand what Fortifiedcity is saying. You can't be wealthy and your wife won't be financially bouyant to renovate her maiden house. I think you need to check the meaning of "wealthy" again.

You argument is lame and impotent using your own words. It is not the obligation of the husband to do all that but he can empower his wife to do so. He doesn't need to show off to be respected. Respect is earned not bought.
Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by verygudbadguy(m): 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2017
candlewax:
I still do not understand what you are trying prove but in all sincerity I give up. you won, big congrats.

Augustap
Guy, I am one of those that come and bully their way around issue. I have in-laws and I understand how these things work to an extent. I am claiming to know everything though. You don't front when it is about your in-laws. You allow your spouse dictate the pace. There is no amount of words that would change your mind though. We are all learning.
Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2017
whatever works for us brother.

Augustap
verygudbadguy:

Guy, I am one of those that come and bully their way around issue. I have in-laws and I understand how these things work to an extent. I am claiming to know everything though. You don't front when it is about your in-laws. You allow your spouse dictate the pace. There is no amount of words that would change your mind though. We are all learning.
Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by amokeme(f): 11:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I know you mean Financial stability. If a man is financially stable in every sense of the word, it should rub off on his wife, even though they might not be on the same level.
I wouldn't even want my husband's one dime (directly or indirectly ) to go into any building project for my family.
Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by amokeme(f): 11:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
candlewax:
A capable man provides for the wife and family, the wife looks up to him, that means the wife is dependent on the wealthy spouse. its impossible to handle a project like renovation, construction if one is dependent. brother, your argument is impotent.

Augustap
Why must the wife be dependent in the first place? undecided and not all wives look up to their husband financially. Some are financially independent
Re: See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding by mrklock(m): 11:22am On Nov 06, 2017
Bro Sammy and Anthonia.
Just like yesterday mehn. I wish you both a happy home stay blessed. Sege I sight you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Old Boys And Girl Of Primary Schools In PH Reunites. / What Are The Essential Roles Of A Best Man? / We Can Make Your Party Glamorous.. Gospel Tungba Juju Package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.