Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Awesome Pre-wedding Pictures Of A CNA And His Heartthrob - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Awesome Pre-wedding Pictures Of A CNA And His Heartthrob (1139 Views)

How My Heartthrob Just Melted My Heart This New Year / Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) / Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awesome Pre-wedding Pictures Of A CNA And His Heartthrob by Otunbakay(m): 4:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
Come 24th and 25th of November 2017, this delectable couple would be joined as Man and Wife.
Let's join them in this celebration of love

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Cc: Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Awesome Pre-wedding Pictures Of A CNA And His Heartthrob by PenlsCaP: 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
Good
Re: Awesome Pre-wedding Pictures Of A CNA And His Heartthrob by Otunbakay(m): 4:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
More pictures

1 Like

Re: Awesome Pre-wedding Pictures Of A CNA And His Heartthrob by teebankz10(m): 4:28pm On Nov 05, 2017
Pre wedding pics here
Pre wedding pics there

Re: Awesome Pre-wedding Pictures Of A CNA And His Heartthrob by darlenese(f): 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
why do I have s feeling that the lady has something to hide .
the man haff give her Belle shey,?

HML.
Re: Awesome Pre-wedding Pictures Of A CNA And His Heartthrob by johnson232: 6:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
darlenese:
why do I have s feeling that the lady has something to hide .

the man haff give her Belle shey,?

HML.
Why do u say so?
Her tummy isn't in any way protruded
Re: Awesome Pre-wedding Pictures Of A CNA And His Heartthrob by angelTI(f): 7:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
Choi, everybody is famzing with previous wedding pictures grin grin grin

Wish you a happy married life
Re: Awesome Pre-wedding Pictures Of A CNA And His Heartthrob by 9japrof(m): 5:04am On Nov 06, 2017
I keep saying it, where's the cute guys at. These wor wor looking negros are almost taking all the fine girls off market
Re: Awesome Pre-wedding Pictures Of A CNA And His Heartthrob by dannytoe(m): 1:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
9japrof:
I keep saying it, where's the cute guys at. These wor wor looking negros are almost taking all the fine girls off market
where did you leave your sense?

Re: Awesome Pre-wedding Pictures Of A CNA And His Heartthrob by Veraatabeh(f): 8:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
9japrof:
na figured 8 dats why,all the fine girl don go find figured 8

(1) (Reply)

Woman Narrates What Happened When She Acted Dead To Her Kids / Yoruba Guy Says His Aunts Told Him Not To Bring Home An Igbo Girl / Fridge, Chandelier, Gas Oven For Sale!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.