Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

My Iphone 5c Screen Displays Some Kind Of Lines And Its Not Responding - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Iphone 5c Screen Displays Some Kind Of Lines And Its Not Responding (633 Views)

Iphone 15 Design To Feature Titanium Case, May Have Iphone 5C- Style. / Iphone 5c Needed / Neatly Used Apple Accessories For Sale: Apple Series 2 Watch, Iphone 5c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Iphone 5c Screen Displays Some Kind Of Lines And Its Not Responding by idkAttitude(m): 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
good day everyone pls I've been using this phone for over 6 months and its has been working fine
this morning i was listening to music and chatting on whatsapp ,so i just opened safari trying to check latest info on NL immediately the screen shows something like rainbow and i tried to minimize safari its not responding i had to reboot it and it has been the same till now
i even hold power +home button for reset the lines are still there its over 3hours now please help

i haV over 5 emails and more then 100 websites in which i dont know their password offhand idk if theres a solution i dont just want to wipe all data
plss help a nigga

Re: My Iphone 5c Screen Displays Some Kind Of Lines And Its Not Responding by jerryunit48: 5:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
My guy you need to change the screen, I used to have that same phone with the same problem but I now use the new plus , I actually changed the screen for 11 thousand Naira in Asaba and I dashed it out but if you are lucky you can make it cheaper depending on your location
Re: My Iphone 5c Screen Displays Some Kind Of Lines And Its Not Responding by idkAttitude(m): 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
jerryunit48:
My guy you need to change the screen, I used to have that same phone with the same problem but I now use the new plus , I actually changed the screen for 11 thousand Naira in Asaba and I dashed it out but if you are lucky you can make it cheaper depending on your location

okay bro thanks
Re: My Iphone 5c Screen Displays Some Kind Of Lines And Its Not Responding by idkAttitude(m): 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2018
jerryunit48:

Sup bro, i repaired the screen but the display isnt like the follow come I mean it's not clear sharp and bold like before... is that what happened to yours before you dashed it out
Re: My Iphone 5c Screen Displays Some Kind Of Lines And Its Not Responding by jerryunit48: 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2018
idkAttitude:

Sup bro, i repaired the screen but the display isnt like the follow come I mean it's not clear sharp and bold like before... is that what happened to yours before you dashed it out
They probably used a low quality screen for you, my brother am in Germany and I gave out the phone in Nigeria
Re: My Iphone 5c Screen Displays Some Kind Of Lines And Its Not Responding by idkAttitude(m): 1:25am On Mar 13, 2018
jerryunit48:
They probably used a low quality screen for you, my brother am in Germany and I gave out the phone in Nigeria

Okay bro thanks a lot smiley

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Set To Announce Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus In February / Oukitel K6000 Plus (sold) / Who Knows About The Samsung Phone Swap For Galaxy A9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.