Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Play Chess And Scrabble If You Want To Be Smart - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Play Chess And Scrabble If You Want To Be Smart (1053 Views)

Do You Love Scrabble And Chess? And You Stay In Ikorodu Environ? Lets Meet Here / Arẹmu Anuoluwapọ Adeọla Creates Yoruba Scrabble Game, The First Of Its Kind / Chess And Scrabble Tutor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Play Chess And Scrabble If You Want To Be Smart by Ademat7(m): 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
Chess
Often called game of strategy is a game that teach how to not just think but do so strategically knowing that all your move have a consequence.
It's a board game that is played by bankers and smart students.

Scrabble
Also known as word game is vital for grammar development and correct spelling because you are rewarded with victory for recollecting more words and doing so systematically than your fellow player.
Trust me these games are worth all your effort.

Check my signature for your personal board

1 Like

Re: Play Chess And Scrabble If You Want To Be Smart by IamOlusa(m): 8:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
How much is chess and scrabble?

2 Likes

Re: Play Chess And Scrabble If You Want To Be Smart by Ademat7(m): 3:04am On Nov 06, 2017
chess #2000
scrabble #2500
the picture of both games is on my profile but if u want the one in the picture above(tournament chess mat) i can get it for you
IamOlusa:
How much is chess and scrabble?

1 Like

Re: Play Chess And Scrabble If You Want To Be Smart by IamOlusa(m): 7:39am On Nov 06, 2017
Ademat7:
chess #2000
scrabble #2500
the picture of both games is on my profile but if u want the one in the picture above(tournament chess mat) i can get it for you
Does it comes with manuel on how to play it?

1 Like

Re: Play Chess And Scrabble If You Want To Be Smart by Ademat7(m): 8:36am On Nov 06, 2017
Scrabble comes with playing rules sheets while chess doesn't however I have a PDF document that will teach u all about chess which I will gv u free of charge
IamOlusa:

Does it comes with manuel on how to play it?
Re: Play Chess And Scrabble If You Want To Be Smart by IamOlusa(m): 9:21am On Nov 06, 2017
Ademat7:
Scrabble comes with playing rules sheets while chess doesn't however I have a PDF document that will teach u all about chess which I will gv u free of charge
I'm in 0ndo state, how can i get it?
Re: Play Chess And Scrabble If You Want To Be Smart by Prefola: 9:41am On Nov 06, 2017
IamOlusa:
Oga olusa is that monday boilogy quiz not holding 2day again??
Re: Play Chess And Scrabble If You Want To Be Smart by IamOlusa(m): 9:44am On Nov 06, 2017
Prefola:

Oga olusa is that monday boilogy quiz not holding 2day again??
I'm waiting for richiez to approve the quiz, or maybe i should just talk to lalasticlala.
Re: Play Chess And Scrabble If You Want To Be Smart by Prefola: 9:45am On Nov 06, 2017
IamOlusa:

I'm waiting for richiez to approve the quiz, or maybe i should just talk to lalasticlala.
Owk..if itx approved pls mention me on the thread..
Re: Play Chess And Scrabble If You Want To Be Smart by Ademat7(m): 10:36am On Nov 06, 2017
I will make a research about interstate bus waybill and get back to you
IamOlusa:

Re: Play Chess And Scrabble If You Want To Be Smart by Loris576(m): 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ademat7:
i want to get that of chess..and dos it also contain the smart strategies to win

2 Likes

Re: Play Chess And Scrabble If You Want To Be Smart by Ademat7(m): 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
Loris576:

i want to get that of chess..and dos it also contain the smart strategies to win
Just regular strategy like pin, fork, skewer etc

1 Like

Re: Play Chess And Scrabble If You Want To Be Smart by Loris576(m): 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ademat7:

Pls send to my whatsapp no.. via my signature..thanks
Re: Play Chess And Scrabble If You Want To Be Smart by Loris576(m): 7:24am On Jun 08, 2020
Ademat7:

Pls i am still waiting for the pdf

(1) (Reply)

MTN Foundation Scholarship 2018 Shortlist Is Out!!! Check Here For Details / Important Notice To 9 March 2018 7am Candidates - JAMB / Full List Of ABU Postgraduate Courses, Admission Requirements 2018/2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.