Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,797 members, 7,806,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Uses Of Cold Room - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Uses Of Cold Room (3137 Views)

The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo) / How Can I Start Cold Room (frozen Fish) Biz In Nigeria / Cold-room Business: Any Ideas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uses Of Cold Room by unphilaz(m): 3:06pm On Mar 19, 2010
Hi

i am have a cold room that uses 2-1.5hp compressor ac and i was using it for ice block making. but recently, i have decided to change but i want to change from ice block.

i wish to request any other idea i could make use of the cold room for, any idea will be accepted.
Re: Uses Of Cold Room by jerome84(m): 4:26pm On Mar 19, 2010
why not start buying fish, chicken and turkey in large quantities and retail them to people around you. you can also use the coldrool as a means of storage for people selling mean and frozen foods around you, with this you make a living.
Re: Uses Of Cold Room by unphilaz(m): 10:44am On Mar 22, 2010
thanks man for the advice! and to any other who has a cold room, u can use it to freeze yoghurt for those hausa men that move around.
Re: Uses Of Cold Room by gonziiii(m): 10:56am On Mar 22, 2010
I will like to see a picture of the cold room, i want to buy one, will you like to sell?
Re: Uses Of Cold Room by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 27, 2010
I much can i get cold room
Re: Uses Of Cold Room by duzz: 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2010
I sales cold ro0m from 20'' container size and above, send email at sales@primatronics.eu
Re: Uses Of Cold Room by lindazhu: 6:30am On Aug 18, 2010
you can use it to store vegetable,fruite or fresh fish.and if you need the temperature lower you can change the compressor to 5p or other.if you have need any help please contact me!

we are professionall manufacture and exporter and designer of cold room.if you or your friends need it please feel free to contact me.
polyurethane panel (Double-side colored steel PU sandwich panels thicknees can be 75mm,100mm,150mm,200mm)
sliding door
cooling machine
Moisture-proof cold light
Accessories,pu foam sealant,glass glue,air curtain

my e-mail and MSN:linda_china2008@hotmail.com

also can offer freezer truck

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Invest My Money / $16b Petrochemical, Fertiliser Plants To Boost Delta Economy / Longrich Business Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.