Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (2624 Views)

I Am Tired Of My Marriage / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by temmie24(f): 9:37pm On Nov 05, 2017
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 9:42pm On Nov 05, 2017
Mizmycoli ooo... And Dominique..
Re: . by Sanchez01: 9:42pm On Nov 05, 2017
This is serious.
Re: . by xmileeasy: 9:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
Sorry for the terrible experience ma, I would advise you leave the house now; your life is important. There's no love for you in that house, your continuous stay there will lead to more harm than good.

For now you can look for a close relation to stay with and start your life afresh.

6 Likes

Re: . by AntiWailer: 9:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
U need help o

U are still calling that calamity marriage ?

U better run for your life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Greatzeus(m): 9:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
Life is full of challenges,same with marriages. I pray God see you through. You are suffering from domestic violence,which can lead to you being wounded, decapitated or worse death. Your life is more important here,call the elders in his family or yours and report him to them. There is only one life oh,don't let one frustrated dude cut yours short.
Your writing is understandable but very poor. Please insert spaces,coma and paragraphs to make it FP worthy.
Re: . by temmie24(f): 10:04pm On Nov 05, 2017
Re: . by temmie24(f): 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2017
Re: . by Shinapraise(m): 10:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
Pls leave that marriage now don't look back the guy is a demon

3 Likes

Re: . by onyichick(f): 10:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
my dear, please leave that house for your own safety. it is not by force to stay married to someone who obviously panel beats you. pack your things and go back to your parents house, it is better to be alive and single than stay married and get killed.

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
Madam, that marriage is toxic and unsafe for you!

Your husband is a psycho and what Yoruba people call "agbaya". That you live with your parents at that age, is not bad to you enough, you still beat your wife and naked her in the presence of your brothers...........preposterous!

Go back to your parents madam, they will accept you back.

Your marriage is barely 3 years.......didn't you date him well to know his character or his kind of person? Cos men don't usually hide character!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by pocohantas(f): 10:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
Living in Bondage... cry

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
At this point, your safety is what's important.

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
This is REALLY SAD. Not because he beats you alone but also because from the look of things, you never consulted GOD before going into the marriage. He wasn't hostile to you from the beginning. Something happened to him. Only prayers can start a change in him. GOODLUCK
Re: . by sparklezeee: 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
Madam please check yourself, why would everybody hate you, husband, mother in-law, father in-law, younger ones, younger one's girlfriend.

Everything about you is just tragic or negative if your story is correct.
I don't believe you for a second and if am wrong please run away from that bondage you call marriage.
Re: . by temmie24(f): 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2017
Re: . by temmie24(f): 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
Re: . by temmie24(f): 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2017
sparklezeee:
Madam please check yourself, why would everybody hate you, husband, mother in-law, father in-law, younger ones, younger one's girlfriend.

Everything about you is just tragic or negative if your story is correct.
I don't believe you for a second and if am wrong please run away from that bondage you call marriage.
Re: . by temmie24(f): 10:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
At this stage I don't think I should still be deceiving myself.Why should I lie?
Re: . by ImaIma1(f): 11:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
Your sanity,safety and peace of mind is very important. Think about yourself
Re: . by Acidosis(m): 11:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ma, you married a 44 year old man (now 48) that sleeps in his father's living room?

Your parents advised you to quit that relationship and you refused?

Seriously apart from that senseless temporary and fake feeling you guys called love, what else attracted you to this man? I really want to know so I'll understand why women make terrible relationship mistakes.

6 Likes

Re: . by elantraceey(f): 11:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
Sorry Op but I'm compelled to ask, what made you marry him? a 48yrs old man still living in his father's house? and you even joined him there? wow!

1 Like

Re: . by bukatyne(f): 11:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
temmie24:
They all inherited smoking(weed) and drinking from their father.

But to the glory of God after some months of our marriage I got to know that he smokes and I talked to him and he stopped.

Why does your husband beat you? If you can allegedly tell him to stop smoking and he does, it shows he is rational and has a level of regard for you.

What went wrong? When did all this start?

2 Likes

Re: . by Artistree: 1:14am On Nov 06, 2017
pp802:
Madam, that marriage is toxic and unsafe for you!

Your husband is a psycho and what Yoruba people call "agbaya". That you live with your parents at that age, is not bad to you enough, you still beat your wife and naked her in the presence of your brothers...........preposterous!

Go back to your parents madam, they will accept you back.

Your marriage is barely 3 years.......didn't you date him well to know his character or his kind of person? #Cos men don't usually hide character!#
I know a man who hid his very ugly character till about 4 months after his wedding. Pretence is not gender sensitive at all.

2 Likes

Re: . by gidjah(m): 1:17am On Nov 06, 2017
Hmmm this is quite complex,first of all, what's the nature of your husbands job?he has stopped smoking but does he still drinks?do you guys practice any religion at all,how committed are you two?why is he still living under the roof of his parents at that over riped age o?you madam sef what's you occupation,academic qualifications? Where did you two meet?if he is 48 now, then how old are you to get glued to a 44 yrs oldie?you need to answer all this questions then solution might not be far madam
Re: . by josessybj: 1:49am On Nov 06, 2017
You better pack your thing out before he kill you

1 Like

Re: . by temmie24(f): 11:21am On Nov 06, 2017
Re: . by gidjah(m): 12:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
Hmmm I understand u madam,it shall be wel wit u.i shal give u advice on [qud grounds that u are a. Christian(but can't say other wise)though you didn't even answer all my questions o.if you guys are Christians then you and ur spouse should be committed church goers, have you been able to involve the church leadership since your parents opted out of the game?if the elders around you(either church or islamic)then you might have to. Excuse your self out of that house.But wait,you have a degree,why can't you focus on your career and concentrate on how to better up your self academically ?i think this should help you get really distanced. From those gossiping lifestyle, you will begin to quarell less and become well respected and valued in the house,try see if you can raise your self up to that level,with that formula you might not need to leave the house.quote author=temmie24 post=62121368][/quote]
Re: . by temmie24(f): 12:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
Re: . by babythug(f): 12:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
temmie24:
Am a devoted Christian,committed one. Though am from a Muslim background but have been going to Church since age 5.
Alright,thanks for your word of advise.

I started Gele and makeup training today.
Have Informed our Pastor and he gave us an appointment to see him but my husband did not call him when he is suppose to call him.

But have sent the pictures of how he wound me and my cloth he torn after I came back from Church yesterday to Pastor.

I feel you should focus and channel your energies towards leaving that house and marriage ( even if temporarily)! Any intervention now would be the same ten and ten pence of his behavior..... He will apologize profusely, wait a few days and hit you again.

The period of separation will help you both decide the next steps as to reconciliation or otherwise!

Don't wait till you're the next victim splashed all over the media!!

Be wise!!!!
Re: . by J0hnTrevolt(m): 2:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
temmie24:
They all inherited smoking(weed) and drinking from their father.

But to the glory of God after some months of our marriage I got to know that he smokes and I talked to him and he stopped.

Re: . by Welcomme: 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
Temmie24, don't u have parent? Don't u have any business or job? Pls for the sake of your life and that of ur children (that is, if u have one), pls leave that house and never ever go back there again. @ 48, a married man is still living with his parents? That shows how irresponsible, lazy and useless he is to himself, you, and the society. Leave his house,woman!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Perfume Deal Of The Day!!! / How Parents Contribute in Making Their Children Homosexuals / People Call Me "Old Woman" Because I Love Listening To Radio.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.