Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

"She’s A Distraction" - Motorists Demand Removal Of Pretty Traffic Warden - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "She’s A Distraction" - Motorists Demand Removal Of Pretty Traffic Warden (54614 Views)

Motorists Spend Their Night On Ikoyi Road In Lagos For Violating Curfew / Lagos Government Begins Removal Of Roundabouts Responsible For Traffic Problems / 18 Common Road Signs That Most Motorists In Nigeria Don’t Know Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"She’s A Distraction" - Motorists Demand Removal Of Pretty Traffic Warden by Priscy01(f): 10:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
Male motorists in Uganda have jokingly demanded the removal of a pretty traffic warden from a road, because she’s distracting them.

While some want her removed, others are adamant she stays.

Police please remove this beautiful traffic officer from Mulago Round about. Cars barely move because of Jam caused by men driving slowly while looking at the traffic officer.

You may suggest route diversion for men during her shift but if it’s her area of deployment she will need more time probably. Criminals are even turning themselves in after seeing her . We hope she will completely changed the face of traffic police force.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/a-distraction-motorists-in-uganda.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Ijebabe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She’s A Distraction" - Motorists Demand Removal Of Pretty Traffic Warden by Modelqwen(f): 10:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
shocked

cheesy
Re: "She’s A Distraction" - Motorists Demand Removal Of Pretty Traffic Warden by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2017
UGANDA and foolish news are 5 & 6.

169 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "She’s A Distraction" - Motorists Demand Removal Of Pretty Traffic Warden by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2017
Genevieve nnaji no fit distract me na this one.Shior!

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She’s A Distraction" - Motorists Demand Removal Of Pretty Traffic Warden by rawpadgin(m): 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2017
If na naija this one dey, she for dey make reach 20k daily from motorist

Naija men can mumu follow fine girls sha!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "She’s A Distraction" - Motorists Demand Removal Of Pretty Traffic Warden by delishpot: 10:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
If that is a picture of her butt, I agree with the driver side. She should be removed or provided a skirt or some other decent clothing to put on.

4 Likes

Re: "She’s A Distraction" - Motorists Demand Removal Of Pretty Traffic Warden by Learnstuffs: 11:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
Truly I say to you, she is a distraction grin

4 Likes

Re: "She’s A Distraction" - Motorists Demand Removal Of Pretty Traffic Warden by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
I go get accident sef so she will arrest me

6 Likes

Re: "She’s A Distraction" - Motorists Demand Removal Of Pretty Traffic Warden by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
criminals are even turning dem self in after seeing her cheesy she must be very beautiful to be causing all dis commotion.

5 Likes

Re: "She’s A Distraction" - Motorists Demand Removal Of Pretty Traffic Warden by muller101(m): 11:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
Foolishness. Even an unclad Kate henshaw no fit distract me let alone this one.

6 Likes

Re: "She’s A Distraction" - Motorists Demand Removal Of Pretty Traffic Warden by Yeligray(m): 11:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
This one can cause accident

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "She’s A Distraction" - Motorists Demand Removal Of Pretty Traffic Warden by Yeligray(m): 11:32pm On Nov 05, 2017
muller101:
Foolishness. Even an unclad Kate henshaw no fit distract me let alone this one.
u must be gay or ur stuff ain't working

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "She’s A Distraction" - Motorists Demand Removal Of Pretty Traffic Warden by yarimo(m): 12:11am On Nov 06, 2017
Traffic police with 3 stars grin
Re: "She’s A Distraction" - Motorists Demand Removal Of Pretty Traffic Warden by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 12:40am On Nov 06, 2017
That ass dey cause commotion grin
Re: "She’s A Distraction" - Motorists Demand Removal Of Pretty Traffic Warden by jerryunit48: 12:46am On Nov 06, 2017
They should transfer her to Nigeria if they don’t want her anymore, we love things like this

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She’s A Distraction" - Motorists Demand Removal Of Pretty Traffic Warden by muller101(m): 2:02am On Nov 06, 2017
Yeligray:
u must be gay or ur stuff ain't working
The watch word is FOCUS.

6 Likes

Re: "She’s A Distraction" - Motorists Demand Removal Of Pretty Traffic Warden by stillondmatter: 2:24am On Nov 06, 2017
Calling for her removal is unfair undecided

Only that her uniform can be changed to Iro and buba, better still an oversized gown grin

27 Likes

Re: "She’s A Distraction" - Motorists Demand Removal Of Pretty Traffic Warden by jordyspices: 5:18am On Nov 06, 2017
she is pretty with curves if na naija na dat road wey every man for like pass

7 Likes

Re: "She’s A Distraction" - Motorists Demand Removal Of Pretty Traffic Warden by BRAV0O(m): 5:28am On Nov 06, 2017
When are we going to be seeing fine babe like this for NP lipsrsealed

#ApapaInChaos #TrucksNowParkAnywhere #FreeSunriseCoconutTo2ndGate!

4 Likes

Re: "She’s A Distraction" - Motorists Demand Removal Of Pretty Traffic Warden by Elnino4ladies: 5:48am On Nov 06, 2017
let them transfer her to 9ja
Re: "She’s A Distraction" - Motorists Demand Removal Of Pretty Traffic Warden by Paulpaulpaul(m): 5:57am On Nov 06, 2017
This one?

Better police de naija na, e ge one for Suleja
Re: "She’s A Distraction" - Motorists Demand Removal Of Pretty Traffic Warden by Partnerbiz(f): 6:04am On Nov 06, 2017
nansense
Re: "She’s A Distraction" - Motorists Demand Removal Of Pretty Traffic Warden by oyatmicah(m): 6:50am On Nov 06, 2017
perverts everywhere smh

2 Likes

Re: "She’s A Distraction" - Motorists Demand Removal Of Pretty Traffic Warden by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 06, 2017
Wow, she's got a great ass
Re: "She’s A Distraction" - Motorists Demand Removal Of Pretty Traffic Warden by HealthWealthy(m): 7:13am On Nov 06, 2017
Only perverts see her as a distraction.
View my signature if you want to get a sexy body before Christmas
Re: "She’s A Distraction" - Motorists Demand Removal Of Pretty Traffic Warden by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 06, 2017
You wanna see girls with big butts? Go to Uganda shocked...When I went there my God shocked you won't believe what I saw.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She’s A Distraction" - Motorists Demand Removal Of Pretty Traffic Warden by chibuike65: 7:17am On Nov 06, 2017
Priscy01:
Male motorists in Uganda have jokingly demanded the removal of a pretty traffic warden from a road, because she’s distracting them.

While some want her removed, others are adamant she stays.

Police please remove this beautiful traffic officer from Mulago Round about. Cars barely move because of Jam caused by men driving slowly while looking at the traffic officer.

You may suggest route diversion for men during her shift but if it’s her area of deployment she will need more time probably. Criminals are even turning themselves in after seeing her . We hope she will completely changed the face of traffic police force.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/a-distraction-motorists-in-uganda.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Ijebabe
hmm yash get power ooO
Re: "She’s A Distraction" - Motorists Demand Removal Of Pretty Traffic Warden by chibuike65: 7:18am On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:
Wow, she's got a great ass
you be lez?
Re: "She’s A Distraction" - Motorists Demand Removal Of Pretty Traffic Warden by nikkypearl(f): 7:20am On Nov 06, 2017
Awon perverts oshi..wetin dey nyansh aimoye nyansh lo de undecided

2 Likes

Re: "She’s A Distraction" - Motorists Demand Removal Of Pretty Traffic Warden by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 06, 2017
chibuike65:
you be lez?

I was only stating the obvious..
Re: "She’s A Distraction" - Motorists Demand Removal Of Pretty Traffic Warden by chibuike65: 7:29am On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:

I was only stating the obvious..
is for men only

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely / Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) / Pregnant Traveller To The U.s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.