Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Jet Li Or Jackie Chan - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Jet Li Or Jackie Chan (760 Views)

Bbnaija: Why I Want Whitemoney – Jackie B / Cradel 2 Grave: It Was My Honour To Work With You, Jet Li Tribute To DMX(Pics) / Movie Scenes That Nearly Killed Jackie Chan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jet Li Or Jackie Chan by wittyt98(m): 10:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
sounds like a crazy or stupid question isn't it? grin hahaha I saw my siblings watching a kung fu movie this evening and I couldn't help it but flash back to the days when I used to watch thrilling jet li or Jackie Chan movies too which brought me to the stupid question

who's your favorite of the two actors?
who do u think is going to win in a fight judging by the moves they portray in their movies? grin

Re: Jet Li Or Jackie Chan by ayourbamie: 10:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
Jackie anyday, funny and real

1 Like

Re: Jet Li Or Jackie Chan by captainking(m): 11:04pm On Nov 05, 2017
wittyt98:
sounds like a crazy or stupid question isn't it? grin hahaha I saw my siblings watching a kung fu movie this evening and I couldn't help it but flash back to the days when I used to watch thrilling jet li or Jackie Chan movies too which brought me to the stupid question

who's your favorite of the two actors?
who do u think is going to win in a fight judging by the moves they portray in their movies? grin
Jet li for me.. Google jetli and find out why I said he will win..
Re: Jet Li Or Jackie Chan by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
4 me it Jackie Chan, his movies 80% are funny and real,who will win if dey should fight, I will give it to Jet Li, like d poster above me said Google it and u will find out .
Re: Jet Li Or Jackie Chan by ObaKlaz: 11:38pm On Nov 05, 2017
Jackie Chan is mostly loved for his humour, while Jet Li is criticized for his straight-face acting and visual effects-filled movies.

But that aside, Jet Li would win a duel against Jackie. Jet Li is not just an exhibition/movie-choreography fighter like Jackie (no disrespect to Jackie). Jet Li won several martial arts tournaments and he is a REAL LIFE KUNG FU/WUSHU CHAMPION. He could Tai Chi your ass effortlessly in real life.

Jackie Chan is a skilled fighter too, but I rate Jet Li ten steps higher, skill for skill.

(1) (Reply)

‘Where Is TSTV?’ / Big Brother Just Seized Angel's Clothes Because They Were Branded / Chris Hemsworth Biography And News Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.