Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

I’m In The Process Of Suing My Ex-husband – Tonto Dikeh Reveals - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’m In The Process Of Suing My Ex-husband – Tonto Dikeh Reveals (466 Views)

Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right / Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids / 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m In The Process Of Suing My Ex-husband – Tonto Dikeh Reveals by Thomasloaded(m): 11:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
Nollywood actress and philanthropist, Tonto Wigo Charity Dikeh, popularly known as Tonto Dikeh, was a guest on Rubbin’ Minds with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu where she discussed among other things, the backlash that followed her breakup with her husband Churchill Olakunle.

Tonto who revealed she has moved to Abuja, said she has decided to not speak of the issue anymore, realising that her responses doesn’t change people’s opinions of her.

I got to a point where I realised that nobody cared about my life than me, everyone else saw it as entertainment "she said, adding that, although she felt the pain of the backlash that followed her interviews, she has decided to move on.

She added that she’s still in the process of suing her ex-husband, saying she won’t disclose the charges.

When asked about her relationship with Hushpuppi, she said she won't be answering questions on her personal life.

On the issue of dressing up as a man for her son, she said she will do it again for her son if the need arises

Source:http://www.thomasloaded.com/2017/11/im-in-process-of-suing-my-ex-husband.html
Re: I’m In The Process Of Suing My Ex-husband – Tonto Dikeh Reveals by Thomasloaded(m): 11:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
Matters arising

Re: I’m In The Process Of Suing My Ex-husband – Tonto Dikeh Reveals by Nukilia: 11:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
Chai! Chatterbox
Re: I’m In The Process Of Suing My Ex-husband – Tonto Dikeh Reveals by gidjah(m): 1:08am On Nov 06, 2017
I love how she succinctly puts it,'entertainment 'yes, that's what it is,you guys turned your homes into a movie scene.Thanks to your denial of matrimonial realities,you think all those junks you always act up in the entertainment world are so so real??All this celebrities really need to wake up and accept realities
Re: I’m In The Process Of Suing My Ex-husband – Tonto Dikeh Reveals by eyinjuege: 7:07am On Nov 06, 2017
No one really cares as you've rightly noted.

Just get on with your life, and let it go.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Parents Happy / Parents: Guaranteed Ways To Make Your Little Kids Very Very Brilliant / Make A Move To Immigrate With Your Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.