Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,972 members, 7,799,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs (24457 Views)

What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Struggles Of Having Tiny Boobs - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
SexyDenzel:
What?! pls clarify your statement, is it from owner of the playground or the one that is to play there?! ;-) because its mad fun, have you tried being sucked/sucking two nips at a time? joining the two tits together in harmony?! :-) or in fact lemme command be going...

Nawa o
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by gentleedu(m): 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:

Okay
wow you got big boob's?
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
gentleedu:
wow you got big boob's?

No jare
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by gentleedu(m): 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:

No jare
dont tell me those are padded bra or ain't that ur pic?
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by Videohoto: 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
gentleedu:
dont tell me those are padded bra or ain't that ur pic?

That's me..
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mariinee:
I don't have tiny boobs. grin grin

Your boobs are sizeable
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by ib0221: 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
Michelle55:
grin what more can I say? lemme coman be going.
It would not be too bad to call you a bad person.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by Michelle55: 9:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
ib0221:
It would not be too bad to call you a bad person.
whats my crime please?
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by ib0221: 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
Michelle55:
whats my crime please?
For reminding some people their predicament? However, may be I will advise guys to consider humanitarian service.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by Michelle55: 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
ib0221:
For reminding some people their predicament? However, may be I will advise guys to consider humanitarian service.
please I'm not the poster. was just passing by biko
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by Stevengerd(m): 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
I just pity gals with tiny breast, bathing with dettol.......
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by ib0221: 10:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
Michelle55:
please I'm not the poster. was just passing by biko
My bad! I was joking.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by Michelle55: 10:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
ib0221:
My bad! I was joking.
smile... I know. just wanna shake you up a little
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by ib0221: 10:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
Michelle55:
smile... I know. just wanna shake you up a little
Then you bad and certainly rock. I actually always pity them.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by gentleedu(m): 10:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
mhizesther:

That's me..
baby girl be proud of what u got up there OK
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by Michelle55: 10:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
ib0221:
Then you bad and certainly rock. I actually always pity them.
hmmm,you need not pity them. BTW, who's them that you are referring to? just whisper it
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by ib0221: 10:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
Michelle55:
hmmm,you need not pity them. BTW, who's them that you are referring to? just whisper it
Two peanuts on the table. Truly, I don't Know how they cope. may be I will try one out.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by Michelle55: 10:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
ib0221:
Two peanuts on the table. Truly, I don't Know how they cope. may be I will try one out.
lol..funny enough, I just love it when we ladies are proud of ourselves despite having two peanuts. will definitely add up once one becomes a nursing mom
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by ib0221: 11:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
Michelle55:
lol..funny enough, I just love it when we ladies are proud of ourselves despite having two peanuts. will definitely add up once one becomes a nursing mom
Will not improve much and for some guys like me who cherish it handy and a bit voluminous it will be hell.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by Michelle55: 11:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
ib0221:
Will not improve much and for some guys like me who cherish it handy and a bit voluminous it will be hell.
hmmm,interesting fact! I'll suggest you get an extra padded boobs and add to your woman's own to make it voluminous and handy to you or better still you can let her do some amendment to it through surgery to befits your hands. what do you think ?smiles!!
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by ib0221: 11:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
Michelle55:
hmmm,interesting fact! I'll suggest you get an extra padded boobs and add to your woman's own to make it voluminous and handy to you or better still you can let her do some amendment to it through surgery to befits your hands. what do you think ?smiles!!
laughing!! On a serious note I love it mouth-filled and I always Look for that first in a lady. For the knife, it never crosses my mind, but might try it if I end with a willing soul.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by Michelle55: 11:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
ib0221:
laughing!! On a serious note I love it mouth-filled and I always Look for that first in a lady. For the knife, it never crosses my mind, but might try it if I end with a willing soul.
hmmm,congrats in advance
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by ib0221: 11:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
Michelle55:
hmmm,congrats in advance
Why hmmm? For the push up, I don't like it.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by Michelle55: 11:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
ib0221:
Why hmmm? For the push up, I don't like it.
smile.. it's nothing.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by ib0221: 11:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
Michelle55:
smile.. it's nothing.
Fine. You converse well and maturely. Can I ask- what do you enjoy doing?
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by Michelle55: 11:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
ib0221:
Fine. You converse well and maturely. Can I ask- what do you enjoy doing?
i enjoy reading and cooking
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by frankkydee(m): 11:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
julietkcee:

wait o.. Jhux waitii! Am coming.. Chere! Waiti! Keep waiting cherenu nau.. Wait for meh! Jhux waiti!

If i catch you ehn,i will kiss the he'll out of you
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by ib0221: 11:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
Michelle55:
i enjoy reading and cooking
I love reading too and it reflects in your disposition. However, I don't like cooking, but I like good food.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by Michelle55: 12:01am On Nov 07, 2017
ib0221:
I love reading too and it reflects in your disposition. However, I don't like cooking, but I like good food.
it's fun learning how to cook different recipes even though most times it might likely turn out bad. but what I really don't joke with is reading, there's this sense of inner peace I experience whenever I read.i can't be found wanting in literature section of this forum
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by ib0221: 12:11am On Nov 07, 2017
Michelle55:
it's fun learning how to cook different recipes even though most times it might likely turn out bad. but what I really don't joke with is reading, there's this sense of inner peace I experience whenever I read.i can't be found wanting in literature section of this forum
Cooking and I do not meet, but books give me peace of mind and I can say the f... the world if I can have my books. Sorry, I will be following you on literature hence forth. what genre do you frequent?
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by Michelle55: 12:19am On Nov 07, 2017
ib0221:
Cooking and I do not meet, but books give me peace of mind and I can say the f... the world if I can have my books. Sorry, I will be following you on literature hence forth. what genre do you frequent?
romance..*covers face* I soooo love happy endings. can recommend some of the writers and their stories for you if you want. oops, goodnight. I've got a class this morning , can't afford going to school late to avoid being called to the principal's office nor my kids lagging behind due to my inability to keep my eyes open and teach them. it's nice chatting with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

is Sending Unclad Pictures An Expression Of Love? / Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend / The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.