Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs (24504 Views)

What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Struggles Of Having Tiny Boobs - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by ib0221: 12:22am On Nov 07, 2017
Michelle55:
romance..*covers face* I soooo love happy endings. can recommend some of the writers and their stories for you if you want. oops, goodnight. I've got a class this morning , can't afford going to school late to avoid being called to the principal's office nor my kids lagging behind due to my inability to keep my eyes open and teach them. it's nice chatting with you.
Thanks then and sweet dream.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 07, 2017
frankkydee:

If i catch you ehn,i will kiss the he'll out of you
yuck!

I prefer the lips soft nd plump..

tongue

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by ib0221: 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2017
Michelle55:
romance..*covers face* I soooo love happy endings. can recommend some of the writers and their stories for you if you want. oops, goodnight. I've got a class this morning , can't afford going to school late to avoid being called to the principal's office nor my kids lagging behind due to my inability to keep my eyes open and teach them. it's nice chatting with you.
how work? waiting for the suggestions
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by Michelle55: 5:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
ib0221:
how work? waiting for the suggestions
work was fine except for the usual shouting.. I'm actually reading one now. it's the beauty and the mechanic by shewrites.. check it out first
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by ib0221: 8:08pm On Nov 07, 2017
Michelle55:
work was fine except for the usual shouting.. I'm actually reading one now. it's the beauty and the mechanic by shewrites.. check it out first
O k, I will check it out.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by frankkydee(m): 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
julietkcee:
yuck!
I prefer the lips soft nd plump..
tongue

You can say that again. You will surely like
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by ib0221: 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2017
Michelle55:
Thanks, I have read the four updates.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by Michelle55: 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2017
ib0221:
Thanks, I have read the four updates.
wow,so did you enjoy it? check out other stories by same author
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by ib0221: 6:19am On Nov 08, 2017
Michelle55:
wow,so did you enjoy it? check out other stories by same author
Sorry, I slept off. I like it and will try other ones. Thanks and will be in touch later today.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by Michelle55: 7:39am On Nov 08, 2017
ib0221:
Sorry, I slept off. I like it and will try other ones. Thanks and will be in touch later today.
alright,.do have a nice day ahead
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by ib0221: 7:58pm On Nov 08, 2017
Michelle55:
alright,.do have a nice day ahead
How was shouting today?
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by Michelle55: 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2017
ib0221:
How was shouting today?
lolsss.. you ain't helping matters you know that right? got back with headache. so how about you?
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by ib0221: 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2017
Michelle55:
lolsss.. you ain't helping matters you know that right? got back with headache. so how about you?
Yea right, besides how can I be of help? Mine was fine and what do you suggest for me tonight.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by Michelle55: 8:46pm On Nov 08, 2017
ib0221:
Yea right, besides how can I be of help? Mine was fine and what do you suggest for me tonight.
have you seen those stories from same author that I told you about? give me a feedback whenever you are through and tell me how you view her style and choice of writing
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by Imoemi(m): 12:41am On Nov 09, 2017
mhizesther:
Seriously, having big boobs isn't really fun too
From your picture you definitely have one
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by ib0221: 4:30am On Nov 10, 2017
Michelle55:
have you seen those stories from same author that I told you about? give me a feedback whenever you are through and tell me how you view her style and choice of writing
Check this one out- ' No Pleasure for the Dead Girls by mancrimes'
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by Michelle55: 6:21am On Nov 10, 2017
ib0221:
Check this one out- ' No Pleasure for the Dead Girls by mancrimes'
Good morning, alright I'll do that
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by ib0221: 11:53am On Nov 10, 2017
Michelle55:
I have not been able to find another story from Shewrites. Besides, afternoon and how is work?
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by ib0221: 11:55am On Nov 10, 2017
Michelle55:
Good morning, alright I'll do that
Good.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by Michelle55: 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
ib0221:
I have not been able to find another story from Shewrites. Besides, afternoon and how is work?
work is fine. click on shewrites and her stories will display.. also check out United in betrayal by pamelB
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by ib0221: 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
Michelle55:
work is fine. click on shewrites and her stories will display.. also check out United in betrayal by pamelB
I seem to prefer 'united in Betrayal' because its grammar and expression are better off. However, both of them suffer from lost in the world common-people life. Atleast one of the characters ought to be developed to reflect his or her professionalism or expertise as a sideline to drive home flaw and reason for the conflict for the purpose of resolution or culmination.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by Michelle55: 4:15am On Nov 11, 2017
ib0221:
I seem to prefer 'united in Betrayal' because its grammar and expression are better off. However, both of them suffer from lost in the world common-people life. Atleast one of the characters ought to be developed to reflect his or her professionalism or expertise as a sideline to drive home flaw and reason for the conflict for the purpose of resolution or culmination.
Good morning and how was your night? I quite agree with you
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by ib0221: 6:49am On Nov 11, 2017
Michelle55:
Good morning and how was your night? I quite agree with you
Beautiful morning to you I hope you are fine. Find time to relax today o.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by Michelle55: 7:33am On Nov 11, 2017
ib0221:
Beautiful morning to you I hope you are fine. Find time to relax today o.
on the relaxation spree already.. my bed is too comforting to let go. so what's for today?
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by ib0221: 7:40am On Nov 11, 2017
Michelle55:
on the relaxation spree already.. my bed is too comforting to let go. so what's for today?
Good. Also on the bed, though will be busy in an hour time.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by Michelle55: 7:45am On Nov 11, 2017
ib0221:
Good. Also on the bed, though will be busy in an hour time.
with laundry I guess?
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by ib0221: 7:51am On Nov 11, 2017
Michelle55:
with laundry I guess?
Nope, paper and mental work. I have got to prepare a paper. How do you relax?
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by Michelle55: 8:01am On Nov 11, 2017
ib0221:
Nope, paper and mental work. I have got to prepare a paper. How do you relax?
a nice movie and an evening walk around the neighborhood does it better for me (with my reggae music playing) I don't know why I soo love reggae and blues Sha.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by ib0221: 8:14am On Nov 11, 2017
Michelle55:
a nice movie and an evening walk around the neighborhood does it better for me (with my reggae music playing) I don't know why I soo love reggae and blues Sha.
I do watch movies too. However, if you see me walking around even within my compound or house it is a very good sign that I am disturbed. So which movies you dey watch?
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by adajoe555: 8:20am On Nov 11, 2017
grin grin

people with big boobs want reduction,
people with small want big one
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by ib0221: 8:25am On Nov 11, 2017
Michelle55:
I so much like blues, country music, jazz, and hip hop (classical rap better) in that order. I do raggae only if it has solid message.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs by Michelle55: 8:53am On Nov 11, 2017
ib0221:
I do watch movies too. However, if you see me walking around even within my compound or house it is a very good sign that I am disturbed. So which movies you dey watch?
comedy,thriller,action,drama and romance in this order and you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Would You Marry a Single Parent? / See The Naughty Things This Girls Where Doing In Nightclub In Benin /photos 18+ / What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.