Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics (27621 Views)

Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) / Tennessee Pastor Tackles Gunman During Church Service( Pics, Video) / Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by dainformant(m): 3:20am On Nov 06, 2017
This is serious. Controversial pastor Penuel Mnguni of End Times Disciples Ministries, is back again with another shocker. The pastor who is known as 'Snake Pastor' after feeding his congregants with the reptile, did the unthinkable during his Sunday service ministration. According to a Facebook report by the church, the pastor called a cockroach to appear in the church during the service.

The pastor who "commanded the cockroach to turn to food", then called out the congregation to come forward and eat. Two brothers who came and shared it with each other - reportedly said it tasted like an extraordinary cheese.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/pastor-orders-members-eat-cockroach-church-service-photos.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by spongeisback: 3:50am On Nov 06, 2017
Watch his brothers and sisters in Christ deny him....

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by madridguy(m): 4:05am On Nov 06, 2017
I'm glad that pastor hold the mumu button of his gullible members so strong.

Good job man of sense.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by pyyxxaro: 4:35am On Nov 06, 2017
From the kind of shoe the guy is wearing in the first picture

I already know he's not a normal human being

See shoe sad

The shoe be like hand trowel

These men of God are wicked , they would never give their family members these rubbish to eat undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by Queenlovely(f): 6:13am On Nov 06, 2017
1996 Close to Mainland bridge Lagos. I picked up an Abandoned baby. There was a letter attached to her body branding her a witch. The baby's mother followed the pastor's instruction to throw away the baby

I did the necessary paper work and the baby became mine. Today that baby that was rejected is now a medical Doctor at John Hopkins Hospital USA.

What is my point here? Religion has done more evil because of its adherents. You should not follow the masses. Seek Christ and Ye shall find him

hit like to bless her
hit share to bless her adopted mother

103 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by lalanice(f): 6:19am On Nov 06, 2017
good for them, fake Christians will always fall under fake pastors. God has nothing to do with this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by Topgainer: 7:44am On Nov 06, 2017
This pastor did not go through proper tutorage. He should have learnt how to use the power to make people empty their bank accounts for him. Once he says he needs it to spread the fake gospel to London, Dubai, Paris, Rome, Dublin and Lisbon, it doesn't matter if he uses the money for the latest toys, the gullible must bring it all.
When you see a gullible running to submit his money to the fake gospel merchants, they always say to people who care to know " just pay up, what the Pastor does with the money is not your business"
Prophet Penuel will need to return the power to whoever gave it to him since he does not want to learn how to use it to rip off his sheeples. Just look at the shanty where he operates from when he should be flying jet, building universities, real estates, owning microfinance banks, gold mines and a chain of local offices remitting money weekly to his HQ.

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by policy12: 7:45am On Nov 06, 2017
Queenlovely:
1996 Close to Mainland bridge Lagos. I picked up an Abandoned baby. There was a letter attached to her body branding her a witch. The baby's mother followed the pastor's instruction to throw away the baby

I did the necessary paper work and the baby became mine. Today that baby that was rejected is now a medical Doctor at John Hopkins Hospital USA.

What is my point here? Religion has done more evil because of its adherents. You should not follow the masses. Seek Christ and Ye shall find him

Queenlove please I need a job, I will be grateful if you can help..

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by Amberon11: 7:46am On Nov 06, 2017
The name of his church says it all, "end time ministries".
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by hopefulLandlord: 8:39am On Nov 06, 2017
Amberon11:
The name of his church says it all, "end time ministries".

you are quick to see this pastor and church as wrong but you won't see anything wrong when your own pastor blames an aircraft for the collapse of his church that kills hundreds, sees a female winning the US election and finding it challenging to pass bills, sends prayer water to Sierra Leone as cure for Ebola and other things

Hypocrisy everywhere

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by GoodMuyis(m): 9:03am On Nov 06, 2017
Queenlovely:

1996 (21 years old) a medical doctor continue your lies

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by lalasticlala(m): 9:31am On Nov 06, 2017
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 06, 2017
yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. next time please make the foolish idiots eat your poo.

7 Twisted Atrocious Acts That Have Been Committed In The Name of God

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by Khonvicted(m): 9:40am On Nov 06, 2017
Africans can do anything for miracle

Blinded by Religion (lack of wisdom too)

1 Like

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by AntiWailer: 9:40am On Nov 06, 2017
Yes they should eat shiit too.

That is the punishment for their head that is not correct. Anything should enter it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by XXLDICK(m): 9:40am On Nov 06, 2017
Hahaha! Sheeples.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by agarawu23(m): 9:40am On Nov 06, 2017
Africans and religion, una eye go open soon wink
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 06, 2017
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by Evablizin(f): 9:41am On Nov 06, 2017
Rubbish.

Endtime pastor for bottemless pit of hell.

Juju at work.

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by olowobaba10: 9:41am On Nov 06, 2017
NO COMMENT.
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by joystickextend1(m): 9:41am On Nov 06, 2017
Just imagine angry

Meanwhile guy's check out my profile for your extender products
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by abiolag(m): 9:42am On Nov 06, 2017
End time indeed
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by pmc01(m): 9:42am On Nov 06, 2017
spongeisback:
Watch his brothers and sisters in Christ deny him....

You know the drill; gbayi. They will say it is all these "Pentecostal Churches", as if that makes them less Christians.

The whole of Christendom should take responsibility for this, just like you expect the whole Muslims to take responsibility for the crimes of those who reportedly share same faith with them.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by Np01: 9:42am On Nov 06, 2017
Nairaland and Pastors, am i the only one noticing it!!
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 06, 2017
Lord
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by lelvin(m): 9:43am On Nov 06, 2017
It is finished!

Things like this make me wonder..just like we were thought in biology those years that not everyone can roll their tongue. What if it's not everyone that has a brain?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by bizhop01: 9:43am On Nov 06, 2017
Good,cockroach is the best sources of protein
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Orders Members To Eat Cockroach During Church Service (Pics by muller101(m): 9:43am On Nov 06, 2017
Cockroach is edible I see nothing bad there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Nomthi Odukoya's Funeral Rites Begin Today (Photo) / Pastor Dies On The Altar After Leading Prayer / Winners Chapel Shiloh 2019 Thread: Everything You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.