Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

How Umriel Humiliated Esias(isaiah) In A Religious Debate - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Umriel Humiliated Esias(isaiah) In A Religious Debate (2086 Views)

Reactions As David Hundeyin Call Jehovah’s Witness A Religious Cult / Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire / Think Twice Before You Marry A Religious Fanatic , This Is Why ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Umriel Humiliated Esias(isaiah) In A Religious Debate by OtemSapien: 3:41am On Nov 06, 2017
Doctufos: Tabioth 60:5-31

5. When Umriel heard Esias, he said, one who saw how Damiel died did say that he was murdered by a giant and not by a lion. Why do you kill others for your gods, O Esias?
6. Does your god like one and hate another?
7. Then Esias said, Yahweh likes he who worships him and hates he who does not.
8. Then Umriel said, and what sense does this make in your ears?
9. Then Esias said, it makes sense to me as long as it makes sense to my god. Then Umriel said, it is as a result of the deeds of your god and other gods which I read in the books of history that made me have disbelief in the existence of any of them.
10. For all I read about them is violence, justification of evil and pride, with arrogance also. And they beat their chests in doing evil.
11. And I said, if indeed these are the gods, then I am holier than all these gods combined together. For I know how I feel when a soul dies, but none of the gods have feelings, but they kill and become proud in doing so.
12. And I know how hard it is for me to kill an animal, but the gods ask for perpetual killing of animals for sacrifices to them. And many of our animals have gone extinct because of these.
13. Where are the mountain goats? Where are the unicorns? Where are the Parakeet? They have all been used as sacrifices to the gods.
14. But only Atum of Egypt do I respect, for he is one who appeared to Danyal of Hittite and made many secrets known to him. And the knowledge of Danyal is what the Yabusites enjoy these days. And they have come to our land to help, but you have angered them with your speeches, which many people have already begun to accept.
15. And many of the Yabusites have begun to depart.
16. Now O Esias, keep silent and stop all these cursing. For your books are full of cursing against every other kingdom of the world. Your urim is filled with hatred for all other tribes and kingdom of the world, except Jew.
17. Now tell me, if the cause of the earth wanted only we Jew to be on earth, shall it not have made only Jew on earth? But I know it is for good that every other kingdoms of the earth are in existence also, but you hate them all and call them insultive names.
18. You write evil concerning them, wishing to see their waters turn to blood and to see their lands occupied by wild animals. And you wish to see the walls of their cities come down. And you wish that they are turned to sand.
19. And you wish to see their lands destroyed with fire, as they said that one evil god destroyed Sodom-Egypt with fire some millenniums ago.
20. And your book is only soaked with blood from the beginning to the end. You write falsehood, but the homos of the future shall see it as the truth because of the length of time upon it.
21. You sit all day thinking mischievous things concerning every other land as Jeberekias also did all the days of his life.
22. All your head is filled with hatred towards other homos like you.
23. Have you no shame at all, O Esias? Do you not have feelings for flesh like you? Are you so low in thinking to declare death here and there upon people?
24. How does the destruction of other homos like you make you happy at all? All these you do because your god loves it?
25. This is madness O Esias. You go in long robes of white and call yourself holy. And you avoid anyone who is injured when you see them on the road, because you think that they shall stain your holiness.
26. This is madness I say again, O Esias. How different are you from the people of zoroash who do not bury their dead? But they say, let the ghosts bury the dead.
27. Now Esias, I have read all through your scrolls which you gave to Urias the priest. And I feigned myself like one of the priests and entered the temple.
28. Then I saw the scroll upon a table and read it. And from the beginning to the end of your scroll, I saw no word called Love in it.
29. But all I see is selfishness being manifested. You make personal every good thing and distribute evil things to every kingdom. And even to Israel did you distribute evil things.
30. You are not wise O Esias.
31. When Esias heard it, he hung up his head and left.
Re: How Umriel Humiliated Esias(isaiah) In A Religious Debate by 9jaDoc(f): 3:44am On Nov 06, 2017
Na lie

1 Like

Re: How Umriel Humiliated Esias(isaiah) In A Religious Debate by felixomor: 4:25am On Nov 06, 2017
9jaDoc:
Na lie
Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: How Umriel Humiliated Esias(isaiah) In A Religious Debate by OtemSapien: 5:26am On Nov 06, 2017
9jaDoc:
Na lie
says you grin

1 Like

Re: How Umriel Humiliated Esias(isaiah) In A Religious Debate by 9jaDoc(f): 6:32am On Nov 06, 2017
OtemSapien:
says you grin

The Lord Jesus preached nothing but love
Re: How Umriel Humiliated Esias(isaiah) In A Religious Debate by OtemSapien: 10:28am On Nov 06, 2017
9jaDoc:

The Lord Jesus preached nothing but love

Here is not about your fictitious Jesus but about Esias(whom you call Isaiah). Don't derail.

1 Like

Re: How Umriel Humiliated Esias(isaiah) In A Religious Debate by 9jaDoc(f): 6:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
OtemSapien:

Here is not about your fictitious Jesus but about Esias(whom you call Isaiah). Don't derail.

Esias was not fictitious but Our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, who was more recent was?? Who then said all those beautiful words, like "love thy neighbor", and "if you don't love you are nothing"?
Re: How Umriel Humiliated Esias(isaiah) In A Religious Debate by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
Another joke...Well scripted grin
Re: How Umriel Humiliated Esias(isaiah) In A Religious Debate by OtemSapien: 9:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
Jacksonville:
Another joke...Well scripted grin

You're making jest of the truth. Ride on pls.

1 Like

Re: How Umriel Humiliated Esias(isaiah) In A Religious Debate by OtemSapien: 9:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
9jaDoc:

Esias was not fictitious but Our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, who was more recent was?? Who then said all those beautiful words, like "love thy neighbor", and "if you don't love you are nothing"?
Human beings like you and me made the story of Jesus up and put words in its mouth. The real historical figure was Faulkin (aka Zeusus Krista) who died millions of years ago in Sodom-Egypt.

2 Likes

Re: How Umriel Humiliated Esias(isaiah) In A Religious Debate by 9jaDoc(f): 10:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
OtemSapien:
Human beings like you and me made the story of Jesus up and put words in its mouth. The real historical figure was Faulkin (aka Zeusus Krista) who died millions of years ago in Sodom-Egypt.

Your problem is MOTIVE. Who did it benefit. The Jews?
The Romans? Who? How about persecution of early Christians and conversion of Roman emperors. They are all made up. All the apostles were made up. By who? To what purpose? Or do u just say things just because u can say them.
Re: How Umriel Humiliated Esias(isaiah) In A Religious Debate by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
OtemSapien:

You're making jest of the truth. Ride on pls.

Otem Otem.. Step aside let's talk..

1 Like

Re: How Umriel Humiliated Esias(isaiah) In A Religious Debate by OtemSapien: 3:15am On Nov 07, 2017
9jaDoc:

Your problem is MOTIVE. Who did it benefit. The Jews?
The Romans? Who? How about persecution of early Christians and conversion of Roman emperors. They are all made up. All the apostles were made up. By who? To what purpose? Or do u just say things just because u can say them.
Eusebius is the liar who made things up. You can't understand anyway.

1 Like

Re: How Umriel Humiliated Esias(isaiah) In A Religious Debate by OtemSapien: 3:16am On Nov 07, 2017
Jacksonville:

Otem Otem.. Step aside let's talk..
With stones in your hands?? grin cheesy
I like that meme. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Umriel Humiliated Esias(isaiah) In A Religious Debate by 9jaDoc(f): 4:06am On Nov 07, 2017
OtemSapien:

I can't believe I'm actually letting myself have a conversation with someone like u.
So how did this person convince people to be martyred for something he made up?
Re: How Umriel Humiliated Esias(isaiah) In A Religious Debate by 9jaDoc(f): 4:09am On Nov 07, 2017
OtemSapien:

On a more serious note, have u considered seeking psychiatric help?

1 Like

Re: How Umriel Humiliated Esias(isaiah) In A Religious Debate by OtemSapien: 5:13am On Nov 07, 2017
9jaDoc:

On a more serious note, I am a god and I know your mind. You are actually thinking that you can be of help to me. But sorry, I am sent to help you and to save the world from mind slavery so that your descendants won't remain as gullible as you are. Peace. cool

1 Like

Re: How Umriel Humiliated Esias(isaiah) In A Religious Debate by OtemSapien: 5:16am On Nov 07, 2017
9jaDoc:

I can't believe I'm actually letting myself have a conversation with someone like u.
So how did this person convince people to be martyred for something he made up?
He doesn't need to convince people to be martyred, rather, he fictitiously wrote down stories of people who are martyred and those who got the craze began to desire becoming a martyr too. It's very deep for you to understand. Hmm.
Re: How Umriel Humiliated Esias(isaiah) In A Religious Debate by 9jaDoc(f): 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
OtemSapien:
He doesn't need to convince people to be martyred, rather, he fictitiously wrote down stories of people who are martyred and those who got the craze began to desire becoming a martyr too. It's very deep for you to understand. Hmm.

And what was his MOTIVE? What a genius he was, coming up with some if the most inspired language on love. And how do people "get the craze and desire becoming a matyr" based on fiction. The question is HOW?
Re: How Umriel Humiliated Esias(isaiah) In A Religious Debate by 9jaDoc(f): 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
OtemSapien:
On a more serious note, I am a god and I know your mind. You are actually thinking that you can be of help to me. But sorry, I am sent to help you and to save the world from mind slavery so that your descendants won't remain as gullible as you are. Peace. cool

Since u know my mind, u must know my name. What is my name?
Seriously consider seeking psychiatric help.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: How Umriel Humiliated Esias(isaiah) In A Religious Debate by OtemSapien: 2:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
9jaDoc:

Since u know my mind, u must know my name. What is my name?
Seriously consider seeking psychiatric help.
Shalom.
Hmm, I really see your deep willingness to help, but I'm sorry you need a change of mentality more than I do. Peace cool
Re: How Umriel Humiliated Esias(isaiah) In A Religious Debate by geoworldedu: 2:24pm On Nov 07, 2017
9jaDoc:

I see you needing a psychiatric attention more than the Op. That he doesn't believe the same thing with you does not warrant referring him to a psychiatric hospital. Now do yourself a favour, go to China with your religion and tell them to go and see a psychiatrist because they have other beliefs different from yours. Isn't that weird? undecided
Once again, I see you needing a psychiatrist more than Otem.

3 Likes

Re: How Umriel Humiliated Esias(isaiah) In A Religious Debate by OtemSapien: 3:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
geoworldedu:
I see you needing a psychiatric attention more than the Op. That he doesn't believe the same thing with you does not warrant referring him to a psychiatric hospital. Now do yourself a favour, go to China with your religion and tell them to go and see a psychiatrist because they have other beliefs different from yours. Isn't that weird? undecided

I have also told her this. Because I know what she doesn't know, she has nothing more to say than to bring the topic of psychiatrist into the matter Her case is like that of a dull student who thinks that her teacher is mad for teaching her quantum physics which sounds meaningless to her.

2 Likes

Re: How Umriel Humiliated Esias(isaiah) In A Religious Debate by 9jaDoc(f): 12:34am On Nov 08, 2017
geoworldedu:

U misunderstand. It's not because we have different beliefs. I talk with atheists and agnostics all the time. This OtemSapien is different. Be totally honest, seriously, don't u think he needs psychiatric help?
Re: How Umriel Humiliated Esias(isaiah) In A Religious Debate by 9jaDoc(f): 12:39am On Nov 08, 2017
OtemSapien:

I have also told her this. Because I know what she doesn't know, she has nothing more to say than to bring the topic of psychiatrist into the matter Her case is like that of a dull student who thinks that her teacher is mad for teaching her quantum physics which sounds meaningless to her.

See, you r talking of things and people that happened millions of years ago (you said so yourself) with no atom of basis whatsoever. All I'm saying is that it's likely a sign you've gone off the deep end.
Re: How Umriel Humiliated Esias(isaiah) In A Religious Debate by OtemSapien: 2:03am On Nov 08, 2017
9jaDoc:

See, you r talking of things and people that happened millions of years ago (you said so yourself) with no atom of basis whatsoever. All I'm saying is that it's likely a sign you've gone off the deep end.
Never in your life think that someone is mad if what he knows about spirituality is different from your own view. Will you say that your ancestors were mad and need psychiatric attention because they don't have the same view or belief as what you are having today? Will you go to Japan and call them mad people because they don't practise your religion? Your ancestors are ashamed of you right now undecided
Re: How Umriel Humiliated Esias(isaiah) In A Religious Debate by OtemSapien: 2:08am On Nov 08, 2017
9jaDoc:

U misunderstand. It's not because we have different beliefs. I talk with atheists and agnostics all the time. THIS OtemSapien IS DIFFERENT. Be totally honest, seriously, don't u think he needs psychiatric help?
oh, now I get the drift. So you think I'm mad because you think I'm the odd one out, right? No, you are wrong. Here is my secret. Check it out, the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
IT'S STRANGE BUT TRUE grin
Re: How Umriel Humiliated Esias(isaiah) In A Religious Debate by 9jaDoc(f): 2:31am On Nov 08, 2017
OtemSapien:
Never in your life think that someone is mad if what he knows about spirituality is different from your own view. Will you say that your ancestors were mad and need psychiatric attention because they don't have the same view or belief as what you are having today? Will you go to Japan and call them mad people because they don't practise your religion? Your ancestors are ashamed of you right now undecided

Has nothing to do with different beliefs or spirituality. Has to do with believing outrageous stuff with no basis whatsoever
Re: How Umriel Humiliated Esias(isaiah) In A Religious Debate by OtemSapien: 5:51am On Nov 08, 2017
9jaDoc:

Has nothing to do with different beliefs or spirituality. Has to do with believing outrageous stuff with no basis whatsoever
With no basis whatsoever? Check out the DOCTUFOS history book na. Read and be wise. You'll get connected to your ancestors through it.
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: How Umriel Humiliated Esias(isaiah) In A Religious Debate by Ahasco(m): 11:13am On Nov 08, 2017
The Lord Jesus preached nothing but love[/quote]

even the jesus you talk about didnt bring love you talking of, as far as i am concerned it brought division and more destruction to earth.
Re: How Umriel Humiliated Esias(isaiah) In A Religious Debate by Ahasco(m): 11:19am On Nov 08, 2017
@ jacksonville
are you a bully? I dont know what you guys are scared of. Even the god you are scared of is imprisoned.
Re: How Umriel Humiliated Esias(isaiah) In A Religious Debate by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 08, 2017
ok
Ahasco:
@ jacksonville
are you a bully? I dont know what you guys are scared of. Even the god you are scared of is imprisoned.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do We Really Want To Go Back To The Old Ways? / Top Bizzare Murder Cases in History! / All About Rastafarianism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.