Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Nigerian Man Uploads Pictures Of The Meal His Pregnant Wife Told Him To Cook - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Uploads Pictures Of The Meal His Pregnant Wife Told Him To Cook (1252 Views)

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / My Wife Told Me The Only Reason She's Still With Me Is Because Of Our 2 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Uploads Pictures Of The Meal His Pregnant Wife Told Him To Cook by samexycool(m): 4:28am On Nov 06, 2017
Nigerian husband who was forced into the kitchen to hungry quench the desire of his pregnant wife, took to social media to share photos of the dishes he cooked.

This was what he wrote about his exchange with his pregnant wife who ‘dey chop for National Assembly these days’;

https://showgistonline.com/nigerian-man-uploads-pictures-meal-pregnant-wife-told-cook/

Re: Nigerian Man Uploads Pictures Of The Meal His Pregnant Wife Told Him To Cook by pyyxxaro: 4:39am On Nov 06, 2017
Make I first go sleep Back

I nor won dream say I de chop jollof n chicken for dream sad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Uploads Pictures Of The Meal His Pregnant Wife Told Him To Cook by 9japrof(m): 4:49am On Nov 06, 2017
Pregnant women are weirdos, they eat about anything that comes to their mind and act about anything that comes into their brains.

The funny thing is that if you love your wife and know what she goes through at that point, you would go about doing everything she asks of you more especially a first time pregnant lady.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Uploads Pictures Of The Meal His Pregnant Wife Told Him To Cook by Nobody: 5:16am On Nov 06, 2017
wait o must everything be online?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Uploads Pictures Of The Meal His Pregnant Wife Told Him To Cook by dollytino4real(f): 6:04am On Nov 06, 2017
bluntboy see love

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Uploads Pictures Of The Meal His Pregnant Wife Told Him To Cook by elantraceey(f): 6:15am On Nov 06, 2017
One of the reasons why my future hubby must know how to cook grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Uploads Pictures Of The Meal His Pregnant Wife Told Him To Cook by Realhommie(m): 6:50am On Nov 06, 2017
Nice one, I like guys who can cook...

For me i wouldn't mind doing this for her the entire 9 months + 2 months post delivery period. If she can go through all of the trouble for us then she's more than deserving....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Uploads Pictures Of The Meal His Pregnant Wife Told Him To Cook by BluntBoy(m): 10:49am On Nov 06, 2017
dollytino4real:
bluntboy see love

You are the one that said you don't want to marry yet. If not, we should be married now and I should already be cooking different continental and intercontinental dishes for you.
Re: Nigerian Man Uploads Pictures Of The Meal His Pregnant Wife Told Him To Cook by dollytino4real(f): 10:54am On Nov 06, 2017
BluntBoy:

You are the one that said you don't want to marry yet. If not, we should be married now and I should already be cooking different continental and intercontinental dishes for you.
ok my honey pie and my juicy onions. am too far and just hustling
Re: Nigerian Man Uploads Pictures Of The Meal His Pregnant Wife Told Him To Cook by BluntBoy(m): 10:59am On Nov 06, 2017
dollytino4real:
ok my honey pie and my juicy onions. am too far and just hustling

Where are you?
Re: Nigerian Man Uploads Pictures Of The Meal His Pregnant Wife Told Him To Cook by dollytino4real(f): 11:01am On Nov 06, 2017
BluntBoy:

Where are you?
ph and u are in lag
Re: Nigerian Man Uploads Pictures Of The Meal His Pregnant Wife Told Him To Cook by BluntBoy(m): 11:03am On Nov 06, 2017
dollytino4real:
ph and u are in lag
Wow, that is far shocked
OK, my sugar tomato. Have a beautiful day ahead.
Re: Nigerian Man Uploads Pictures Of The Meal His Pregnant Wife Told Him To Cook by dollytino4real(f): 11:05am On Nov 06, 2017
BluntBoy:

Wow, that is far shocked
OK, my sugar tomato. Have a beautiful day ahead.
thanks happy new wk

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wife Or Baby Mama, Which Do You Prefer? / Humanity Is A Failed Joke / Please, Adivice A Brother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.