Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,459 members, 7,781,319 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:25 PM

13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos (33158 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by Islie: 6:28am On Nov 06, 2017
Afeez Hanafi

A 13 - year - old girl from Ilefunfun , Magbon , Badagry , Lagos State, has allegedly fled with a boyfriend who lives in Ilogbo, Oko Afo , a neighbouring community.

The Senior Secondary School One pupil , Lawal , reportedly eloped with the boyfriend , identified simply as Akin , on October 22 and had yet to return home .

PUNCH Metro learnt that a friend of the girl , known as Kemi , hooked her up with Akin , who is said to be an okada (motocycle) rider .

It was said 21- year - old Akin and Lawal had met in a church on the day, from where she took her away .

Our correspondent gathered that the case was reported at the Morogbo Police Division , but the police had yet to track Akin down .

The father of the girl , Isah, a dock worker in Apapa , stated that Kemi and Akin ’ s parents had frustrated efforts to find his daughter .

He said , “ I have been searching for her for two weeks. I went to my workplace in Apapa . When I came back , her siblings told me that she went to Holy Mary Church , where Akin waited for her . The pastor of the church, a woman , confirmed to me that she saw her and Akin , but said they left before the end of service that day.

“ I went to Akin ’ s house . His mother said she did not know his whereabouts and that he only came home every evening . I told the police what she said , but they said they would not arrest her .

“ Kemi said she knew where he passes the night . I have been begging her parents to allow her take me to the place . She was the one that introduced my daughter to Akin . He is an okada rider . ”

Isah , who said his daughter had been decent until she struck a relationship with Kemi , explained that she had fled to Kemi ’ s house and spent two days with her a week before running away with Akin .

He said , “ I have been responsible for her upbringing and that of her sisters since their mother died five years ago . She changed suddenly and her behaviour has become strange.

“ A week before she fled with Akin , I returned from work in the evening on Friday. A neighbour told me that she went out with Kemi .

“ When I got there, Kemi ’ s mother said she had gone out with Kemi to iron her clothes . She returned home the following day and I warned her not to associate with Kemi again . ”

The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer , ASP Olarinde Famous - Cole , said the case was reported at the Morogbo division.

He said , “ During investigation , he (Isah ) said he suspected somebody who is her boyfriend . Investigation is ongoing to arrest the boyfriend and find the daughter of the man . A case of missing person was reported at the station . ”

http://punchng.com/13-year-old-pupil-flees-with-boyfriend-in-lagos/
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 06, 2017
imagine 13 years old lawal had known the sweetness taste of rod undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided,

abeg leave akin alone, lawal go do sexual education in akin house nao lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

15 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 06, 2017
She has been brain washed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by Nwodosis(m): 6:35am On Nov 06, 2017
First love in a lady's heart is like unquenchable fire, it is only unfortunate that this one is an underage and with the wrong man.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 06, 2017
very funny
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by oyatmicah(m): 6:42am On Nov 06, 2017
are u freaking shitting me God should just allow d angel to blow d trumpet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by oyatmicah(m): 6:42am On Nov 06, 2017
are u freaking shitting me God should just allow d angel to blow d trumpet
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by purem(m): 6:43am On Nov 06, 2017
Lemme get this straight

You mean a 13 year old

16 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by Cutehector(m): 6:45am On Nov 06, 2017
These yoruba boys won't leave all these small girls alone

14 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by DanseMacabre(m): 6:46am On Nov 06, 2017
Her puna go don dey ravaged by now.
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 06, 2017
Most of this maggi children dem fit koba person. The man fit no know. The way dem be ehn some be like 19.
No perversion intended. Just saying my mind

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 06, 2017
13?
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by Rubbiish(m): 6:58am On Nov 06, 2017
Lol
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by sainttwist1(m): 6:58am On Nov 06, 2017
I'm not surprise.......blame the parent

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by hatchy(f): 7:30am On Nov 06, 2017
Products of bad upbringing by parents.

2 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 06, 2017
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 06, 2017
as everywhere be pesin suppose shine eyes. my other self de tell me say that guy na one stupid ritualist
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by dessz(m): 8:43am On Nov 06, 2017
when I was 13 all I had in mind was ps1 grin wtf are these kids doing getting bf and gf. smh

11 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by MrGreenMavro: 8:44am On Nov 06, 2017
hmm
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by muller101(m): 8:44am On Nov 06, 2017
grin her pussssy is shading tears of sorrow presently.
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by gasparpisciotta: 8:45am On Nov 06, 2017
13 years!!!!Jesus is Lord! You know you can be prosecuted for this.

2 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by fferam: 8:45am On Nov 06, 2017
Our values have truly gone to the dogs.
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by solonazzy: 8:45am On Nov 06, 2017
lwkmd......things dey happen for dis my area oo
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by oluwasegun007(m): 8:45am On Nov 06, 2017
small girl wetin she sabi....
lady's easy to influence....

baba God no forget our agreement oooo,
one girl-two boys don do me.

3 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 06, 2017
Failed parents. Gals of 13 don dey taste big prick since. Shameful

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by psalmhorah(m): 8:46am On Nov 06, 2017
DAT girl thought d guy will marry her ...

Smh... omo kekere n da lamu
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by omojeesu(m): 8:46am On Nov 06, 2017
Juju power may be at work here for power or money ritual.
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by dust144(m): 8:46am On Nov 06, 2017
I hail lagosian

2 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by Ladyjumong(f): 8:47am On Nov 06, 2017
Smh..
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by Elukapendragon(m): 8:47am On Nov 06, 2017
Atin them talk say na only boys like konji? 13yrs.... Na wa oh

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by MikkyDaniel: 8:47am On Nov 06, 2017
Those big men dating small girls una dey try o. One man in our compound was dating a 15 - 16 yr old girl till I fought with him during an argument. Its so bad

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Flees With Boyfriend In Lagos by nairavsdollars(f): 8:48am On Nov 06, 2017
The power of 'love'. She is a teenager like, and adult. Hope she won't regret later

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Lagos Airport / Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? / Is It Proper For A Married Woman To Have A Platonic Male Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.