Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" (23767 Views)

Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos) / Man Cries For Losing Enugu Local Government Election (pics, Video) / Lagos Local Government Election 2017 Results (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by computerwiz2: 8:19am On Nov 06, 2017
Ibo people and bad politics

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 06, 2017
With one mouth, they claim there was no election. With same mouth, they claim there was widespread violence. These people sef

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by udemzyudex(m): 8:20am On Nov 06, 2017
princeade86:
becos say pdp won
Sebi him dey PDP before?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by LordKO(m): 8:20am On Nov 06, 2017
In the game of politics/life the losers will always have their say while the winners have their way.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by kelechiodo(m): 8:20am On Nov 06, 2017
Too bad
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by udemzyudex(m): 8:20am On Nov 06, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
useless Playboy actor who failed woefully both as an actor & a lawyer. He should go and die

He is a good actor.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by chineduemmao: 8:21am On Nov 06, 2017
No passion for job in nigeria.

Why is everybody venturing into the nigerian politics

ANS: because its a gold mine.

kenneth is a lawyer, an actor now a politician...
who is deciving who?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 06, 2017
computerwiz2:
Ibo people and bad politics

Your people and good politics. No wonder your area looks like dubai in nigeria.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by computerwiz2: 8:24am On Nov 06, 2017
ikennaf1:

Your people and good politics. No wonder your area looks like dubai in nigeria.

Have you been to lagos before?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by Marcelinho(m): 8:25am On Nov 06, 2017
What will i not see in this early morning?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by obailala(m): 8:33am On Nov 06, 2017
izzou:

So, APC had to win for it to be free and fair baa? undecided
clevvermind:
APC HAS NO PLACE IN ENUGU. THAT IS SURE. EVEN IF THE ELECTION WAS CONDUCTED 100TIMES.
Nwodosis:
Enugu State is very clean and needs no broom!
If you believe you're so popular, why do you then have to rig?.... Im sure the apc candidates in the election didnt even receive a single vote, even their family members didnt vote for them.

It's funny how people boldy support mago-mago when they see it favours them, and then turn to world wailers when it goes the other way.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:35am On Nov 06, 2017
davodyguy:

This is pathetic, all because of the bitterness Nnamdi Kanu embedded in your brains. That runaway coward idiot, succeeded in brainwashing you guys that you're not different from almajiris who boko haram send with strap bombs to kill people. It's called brainwashing. Your brains are programmed for stupidity

Now Kenneth is no longer an Igbo man? You see your life, cause he joined APC and Kanu has taught nothing more than Hatred, for anyone who's isnt same line of thought with you.

I'm sure if you're given biafra, same way you'll maltreat your own.

Try to learn from SS people and the Hausas. They always support their own, irrespective of party affiliation
grin grin grin
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by Pesuzok(m): 8:39am On Nov 06, 2017
Where are the sit at home crew?
Whether you vote or eat ofe nsala, there must be a winner on the election day
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by nwakibie3(m): 8:40am On Nov 06, 2017
what did he say when APC swept the whole lagos state local govt election few weeks ago
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by nwakibie3(m): 8:42am On Nov 06, 2017
obailala:

If you believe you're so popular, why do you then have to rig?.... Im sure the apc candidates in the election didnt even receive a single vote, even their family members didnt vote for them.

It's funny how people boldy support mago-mago when they see it favours them, and then turn to world wailers when it goes the other way.

what did say when APC won the whole lagos state council election few weeks ago?

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 06, 2017
computerwiz2:

Have you been to lagos before?

Hia nawao. I only said that your people have good politics and that's why your area looks like heaven on earth. Ooh chim o

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by 8stargeneral: 8:42am On Nov 06, 2017
...and hw could u expect dat people will vote for corrupt party dat dont value her citizens,Kenneth behave yourself.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by onatisi(m): 8:48am On Nov 06, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:
Ahya

I don't if I should create thread self, I'm on my way to Ghana, I've not been there before oh, and I don't know their money.

Pls.. I've 100$ and 40k naira. If I'm to change it to CEDI's how much am I gonna get?
$100 will give you just a little over 400ghc maybe 420ghc,
N40,000 will give you 480ghc
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by talk2percy(m): 9:05am On Nov 06, 2017
Nwodosis:
Enugu State is very clean and needs no broom!
Exactly! U are a true son of ur father!

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 06, 2017
davodyguy:

This is pathetic, all because of the bitterness Nnamdi Kanu embedded in your brains. That runaway coward idiot, succeeded in brainwashing you guys that you're not different from almajiris who boko haram send with strap bombs to kill people. It's called brainwashing. Your brains are programmed for stupidity

Now Kenneth is no longer an Igbo man? You see your life, cause he joined APC and Kanu has taught nothing more than Hatred, for anyone who's isnt same line of thought with you.

I'm sure if you're given biafra, same way you'll maltreat your own.

Try to learn from SS people and the Hausas. They always support their own, irrespective of party affiliation
CHOI see convulsion, see as the thing they pain am.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by Chukazu: 9:09am On Nov 06, 2017
the local government council elections is the last place one should expect a transparent elections due to the overwhelming influence of the state government over INEC.

the elections are conducted by STATE INDEPENDENT ELECTORAL COMMISSION,and therefore will always seek to favor the incumbent administration.

this is just a taste of what may happen if we have a state funded police force

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by aolawale025: 9:11am On Nov 06, 2017
How can APC really win a free and fair election in the SE? Don't see that happening
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by talk2percy(m): 9:15am On Nov 06, 2017
Of all the political parties in Nigeria to join, nah this yeye and boko haramic APC u see join?? Nawa for u Andy...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by obailala(m): 9:22am On Nov 06, 2017
nwakibie3:

what did say when APC won the whole lagos state council election few weeks ago?
Na the same thing.. I never went about praising the election.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by donqx: 9:22am On Nov 06, 2017
hmmm
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by 4rty(f): 9:24am On Nov 06, 2017
Chai!!!! bro ken u made the wrong decision by joining APC coz they have no place in the south east. kpele grin
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by PointB: 9:26am On Nov 06, 2017
"People no go vote. Where dem come get big big numbers? Baba nla rubbish" - Fele Anikulapo Kuti

The election was successfully boycotted and should be canceled as it didn't meet the required participation.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Enugu Local Government Election A Disgrace" by hopara1(m): 9:27am On Nov 06, 2017
clevvermind:
APC HAS NO PLACE IN ENUGU. THAT IS SURE. EVEN IF THE ELECTION WAS CONDUCTED 100TIMES.
Bros na lie,APC is very strong in Enugu now...no election(voting) as at 3p.m at Awgu L.G.A also,what he said is purely truth. It's really painful some people dont want free and fair election!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Political Blunders Made By Nigerian Presidential Candidates In 2022 - SR / $26 Billion Scandal: Kachikwu’s Camp Hits Baru With Six Posers / Why Can't Abians And Ebonyi Defend Their States ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.