Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Someone Please Help Me With Tips On How To Install Window10 32bit, - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Someone Please Help Me With Tips On How To Install Window10 32bit, (988 Views)

How To Retrieve Permanently Deleted Videos On Window10 / Window10 (v.1903) ISO Raw File Needed.. / Help ! With My Window10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Please Help Me With Tips On How To Install Window10 32bit, by general111(m): 8:24am On Nov 06, 2017
pls i have being trying to install window10 32bit on my laptop to no avail.i am currently using window8 64bit.i cant go into the details as to how it worked,but it worked.recently,my laptop began to behaue funny.i really need to upgrade it.
Re: Someone Please Help Me With Tips On How To Install Window10 32bit, by rottennaija(m): 8:41am On Nov 06, 2017
general111:
pls i have being trying to install window10 32bit on my laptop to no avail.i am currently using window8 64bit.i cant go into the details as to how it worked,but it worked.recently,my laptop began to behaue funny.i really need to upgrade it.

Use this simple option.

If you have bought the windows 10 DVD.

Boot your system as you would normally do.

Then after it has finished booting to desktop.

Insert the DVD into your drive and run it from them.

At some point of installation, it will ask you if you would give your 3 options.

1. Keep your files and settings
2. Keep only your files
3. Delete everything.

I normally choose 2, after the installation, I then install everything again. But, with option 2, your files:pix, videos, documents, downloads will remain. Aside from there, all other thgs you had installed will be removed.

Option 2 is best if you ask me. It gives you fresh start to your system while keeping your files.

Note: the system will restart many times during the course of the installation.
Re: Someone Please Help Me With Tips On How To Install Window10 32bit, by general111(m): 11:43am On Nov 06, 2017
rottennaija:

Use this simple option.

If you have bought the windows 10 DVD.

Boot your system as you would normally do.

Then after it has finished booting to desktop.

Insert the DVD into your drive and run it from them.

At some point of installation, it will ask you if you would give your 3 options.

1. Keep your files and settings
2. Keep only your files
3. Delete everything.

I normally choose 2, after the installation, I then install everything again. But, with option 2, your files:pix, videos, documents, downloads will remain. Aside from there, all other thgs you had installed will be removed.

Option 2 is best if you ask me. It gives you fresh start to your system while keeping your files.

Note: the system will restart many times during the course of the installation.
is there a way i can get this done without my keyboard,because it just developed fault.
Re: Someone Please Help Me With Tips On How To Install Window10 32bit, by rottennaija(m): 2:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
general111:
is there a way i can get this done without my keyboard,because it just developed fault.

This normally should not require a keyboard. That's if you follow the above instructions

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Video Editor For Linux Users In 2018 / Clean Hp Presario Cq57 Core I3, 500g Harddisk / Check Out: 5 Easy Steps To Get Free Unlimited VPN In Opera Browser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.