Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? (8792 Views)

Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) / Gtbank: The Secrets Behind The Success Of Nigeria’s No. 1 Bank / Gtbank: The Bank You Shouldn’t Bank Upon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by akonamone(m): 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2010
Just to clear the house, i am not a staff of the bank, neither do any of my relatives work for the Bank. But my curiosity on the topic is borne out of the manner at which people troupe into their banking halls to transact business. I was at three of their branches today and it was hectic!! While their neighbours (Other banks on the same street) had fewer customers. This is not the first time i noticed this. House what is ur take?
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by omaviespay(m): 8:43am On Mar 20, 2010
In my experience, GTbank is customer friendly,their facilities are modern and can meet the demands of present day banking environment. I find their transaction notification prompt,and their online banking is second to none. Finally, professionalism is their watchword and the bank is customer oriented with dedicated support staffs who are not only anxious to answer your queries but ready to treat you like you are their number one client.
The above reasons are why i choose to transact my business with GTBank.
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by mridea(m): 9:47am On Mar 20, 2010
As far as am concern, they are simply the best. You can withdraw all ur money to the last kobo. Fast transaction notification, you can withdraw at any branch of GTB, no need to carry withdrawal slip about, easy transfer of money, no need ID card to withdraw from your savings account. These and many other makes me think they are the best.
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by fatai2: 6:29pm On Mar 20, 2010
where will u guys will put FIRSTBANK?
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by ichommy(m): 6:32pm On Mar 20, 2010
fatai2:

FIRST BANK KO LAST BANK

GTB I STHE BEST I ENJOY THERE SERVICE AND ALSO EASY FOR ONLINE BIZ wink

KEEP IT UP
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by Caporegime(m): 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2010
@-fatai2 first bank is obviously the last, as for GT Bank they are the bank for the people no matter the amount of money be it million's or hundred's, u are important. and thats cool, ;-)
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by oge4real(f): 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2010
I just love their zero minimum balance cool cool
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by WAVixen: 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2010
Just opened and acct with them, so far so good. Agree with the poster saying it's hectic in there.
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2010
Yeah

Because they value and treat their customers right

Technology Bank

Send you bank statement every month in your email box, send confirmation to your mobile phone for every transactions and online banking

What do you Xpect? Its all about Quality of Service, people will go there and they will make more funds

I used to call GTB here in china and confirm funds been paid to my account via phone with the details I registered with the bank for verification, IMAGINE!! that's cool men, I can tell them to send me my bank statement and they do within 24hrs,

Which other bank have this kind of facilities - None
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by osbar67: 7:06pm On Mar 20, 2010
It very obvious that I am not the only thinking this!!!!!!
fatai2:

To compete with any Bank interm of customer service, I think there are the least.'Their name the deceive them'.
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by samcc30(m): 7:08pm On Mar 20, 2010
where will u guys will put ZENITHBANK?
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by sharpman1(m): 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2010
I think GTBank is the bank that has benefited the most from the current (or is it the past) banking crisis.
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by benzion72(m): 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2010
Where will guys place WEMA BANK
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by homerac7: 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2010
they r really the best i have experienced, thats y i remain wt them
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by benzion72(m): 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2010
Fatty that is off record.
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by halfcurren: 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2010
"INTRODUCING THE TROPICALIZED FUEL SAVER FOR FUEL DRIVEN-ENGINES".

@moderator, i think such rude deviation from the normal flow of threads should not be allowed. The poster can start his/her own thread, and in the appropriate section if he/she is so keen about any issue/advert.
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by elderly: 8:13pm On Mar 20, 2010
I love GT Bank telephone banking.
It is really 24 hrs customers support service. You don't need to go the bank for complaints or account enquiry.

"You can even use you free night call to call them"
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by diva4eva(f): 8:23pm On Mar 20, 2010
Gtbank is a useless bank. PERIOD angry angry angry
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by benzion72(m): 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2010
Diva4eva wetin the Bank do you whey make them useless
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by woonick: 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2010
I don't keep my money in the bank,
Debit, Credits cards linked to bank account are not safe, Imagine finding out a website where people go to
buy people credit card information to shop online for $2 per card, shopadmin.info, Imagine
God help us
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by chelseabmw(m): 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2010
i do not bank with them but i have friends that have account there.from what i heard it's a good bank
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by Mesico2(m): 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2010
For where.they are no where to be first. There customer complain dept sucks, problem handling and critics ,management is zero. I was personally duped of almost a million naira by this same bank and up till now nothing is done not even customer sympathization. They will attend to serious complain if u av good stand. I built a case against them and uptill now the case is being frustrated from appearing in court. This personally happen to me so i know what im saying and i know few it has happened to also
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by akinalabi(m): 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2010
I've being with GT for many years but they are really begining to frustrate me. I'm moving my accounts away
bit by bit.
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by gidig(m): 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2010
I ave been a GTBank customer for years now. From the day I opened a current account with them without a single kobo. I was shocked to find out that I could withdraw all the money in my account at any given time without having to leave N2000 balance in my account as it was the case with the UBA where I was coming from. Right now, I am not ashamed to say that it is the only bank I use for all my transactions. I can make easy transfer to accounts anytime from my PC or by phone, as along as I ave my token. It was like moving from a typewriter to a PC! Bye Bye to banking by muscle and welcome to banking with ease! UBA deducted the life out of the account I opened with them, with very crazy charges. I dpnt know about other banks but UBA punished me before GTBank came along.

However,a few months ago, when many bank CEO were being hounded and banks being messed up, I noticed that GTBank suddenly started attracting a lot of unusual customers that made me stay longer than the few minutes I was used to. I was disappointed at the development until I read an interview of their CEO, who said many people were moving to their banks at rates that affected their infrastructure and their services. Within a month, they are back to the services I enjoy.

It is evident now that they ave to open a few new branches, especially in Lagos State, where their branches are still crowded.

GTBank is the best.
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by toba1909(m): 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2010
Mesico2:

For where.they are no where to be first. There customer complain dept sucks, problem handling and critics ,management is zero. I was personally duped of almost a million naira by this same bank and up till now nothing is done not even customer sympathization. They will attend to serious complain if u av good stand. I built a case against them and uptill now the case is being frustrated from appearing in court. This personally happen to me so i know what im saying and i know few it has happened to also

I refuse to believe you!
How are you duped?

Prove your case beyond a reasonable doubt for our peruse.
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by tonardo(m): 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2010
i like GTB,DAIMOND,
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by tunyus(m): 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2010
To be honest,i have neva a course for using GTB for the past 4yrs now.
NO DOUBT GTB IS THE BEST IN NIGERIA
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by profb: 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2010
i can smell GTB members of staff at wrk on this thread. cool cool cool wink wink wink
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2010
GTB. Howww? I disagree !!! Just because you use the Bank does not make them the best , for me
DIAMONDBANK is the BEST
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by honorsam(m): 11:25pm On Mar 20, 2010
Cutting edge technology at it peak in this part of d world!they should blaze d trail by improving in areas of infrastructure to accommodate d influx of customers.
Re: Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? by honorsam(m): 11:28pm On Mar 20, 2010
Cutting edge technology at it peak in this part of d world!they should blaze d trail by improving in areas of infrastructure to accommodate d influx of customers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Price Of Ethanol / WE Buy Faulty,old,scrap & Condemned Vehicles(car,bus,truck) Lagos & Ogun State / Oil Price Risen To $93 Per Barrel Highest In Seven Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.