Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Photo Of Groomsman Crying During His Friend's Wedding - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photo Of Groomsman Crying During His Friend's Wedding (39231 Views)

Moment A Lady Cashed Out 200k At Her Friend's Wedding Ceremony (video) / Overjoyed Groomsman Steals Show At Wedding (video) / Zimbabwean Pastor Stops Wedding Over Bridesmaid And Groomsman's Seductive Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Groomsman Crying During His Friend's Wedding by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
Oya send to my mail
biacan:
Chief this is a personal conversation don't include a third party biko
Re: Photo Of Groomsman Crying During His Friend's Wedding by biacan(f): 2:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Oya send to my mail
k
Re: Photo Of Groomsman Crying During His Friend's Wedding by Tonytonex(m): 2:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
biacan:
OMG is so sweet to see men cry
hmm Biacan
Re: Photo Of Groomsman Crying During His Friend's Wedding by kachiz(m): 2:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
That Nigga looks like Hushpuppy, e fit be his brother.
Re: Photo Of Groomsman Crying During His Friend's Wedding by bigfather(m): 2:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
Which one be him own?
Re: Photo Of Groomsman Crying During His Friend's Wedding by Habyz(m): 2:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
biacan:
You think it is sweet to see men cry. Nawa o, I wonder how your lover copes.
Re: Photo Of Groomsman Crying During His Friend's Wedding by Duru009(m): 2:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
Gay alert!
Re: Photo Of Groomsman Crying During His Friend's Wedding by biacan(f): 2:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Oya send to my mail
Chief check it out don't look effortlessly beautiful.....?
Re: Photo Of Groomsman Crying During His Friend's Wedding by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
biacan:
Chief check it out don't look effortlessly beautiful.....?
if that's u, u are stunning and beautiful even though I can't see ur face
Re: Photo Of Groomsman Crying During His Friend's Wedding by habsydiamond(m): 2:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
when the groom and the bride Re reciting their vows sometimes can put someone to tears. that's what differenciate Wie humans from some animals
Re: Photo Of Groomsman Crying During His Friend's Wedding by biacan(f): 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
if that's u, u are stunning and beautiful even though I can't see ur face
I did what you asked me to do #slimdaddy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Groomsman Crying During His Friend's Wedding by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
Lawd!

If you're gonna cry and aww at everything, shave the beard already!
Re: Photo Of Groomsman Crying During His Friend's Wedding by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
I want more grin grin
biacan:
I did what you asked me to do #slimdaddy
Re: Photo Of Groomsman Crying During His Friend's Wedding by biacan(f): 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I want more grin grin
Hmmmmm you making me to get scared what are you using them for....?
Re: Photo Of Groomsman Crying During His Friend's Wedding by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
To change my oil
biacan:
Hmmmmm you making me to get scared what are you using them for....?
Re: Photo Of Groomsman Crying During His Friend's Wedding by biacan(f): 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
To change my oil
shocked don't do that #slimdaddy
Re: Photo Of Groomsman Crying During His Friend's Wedding by bonifieldstun(m): 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
biacan:
banana fall on you
Re: Photo Of Groomsman Crying During His Friend's Wedding by Deo1986(m): 3:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
[quote author=TruePass post=62125214]If u had sex with Kante, do that technically means is a 3some?

Send your answers to packthebus.Com

Or mumupeopleUnited.com cheesy[/quoteChelshit fan detected.
Re: Photo Of Groomsman Crying During His Friend's Wedding by musa7m(m): 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
biacan:
Experience ko...... story ni
dear you stay in the north? Because na dey like the use "ko" and "ne" in sentence
Re: Photo Of Groomsman Crying During His Friend's Wedding by kayyat(f): 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
when my friend's parents started praying for her at her wedding, i cried.. it was really emotional
Re: Photo Of Groomsman Crying During His Friend's Wedding by mrnweke103(m): 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
The lady might be her ex ..he's crying for d last time
Re: Photo Of Groomsman Crying During His Friend's Wedding by Dnockeror333(m): 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
He cried... Because the bride have come a long, hard and torturous way into that day. And when the man of The Alter began is metonimy and eulogy, he could not hold back, unlike others, he shed a tears of joy in mixture with tears for other glorious thought.

Oh, what a world were those who depend on God, not man, for God, not man, faith in God, not man, are rewarded in due time.

Age is nothing with the God of Melchizedec.

Brothers and sisters, wait I say on the Lord God the All Powerful.
Re: Photo Of Groomsman Crying During His Friend's Wedding by Dnockeror333(m): 8:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
bonifieldstun:
banana fall on you
And you, the HolyGhost Fire fall on you man! Ah ah...
Re: Photo Of Groomsman Crying During His Friend's Wedding by tosyne2much(m): 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
rawpadgin:
grin grin

Dude, i have dated some incredibly awesome girls but i wasn't ready to settle down, now that i am, good girls come be like pure gold
Whenever you have the privilege to meet a lady that has the traits of a good wife, abeg no mess up make you no dey regret am oooo. cheesy

I've been in your shoes before
Re: Photo Of Groomsman Crying During His Friend's Wedding by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
tosyne2much:
Whenever you have the privilege to meet a lady that has the traits of a good wife, abeg no mess up make you no dey regret am oooo. cheesy

I've been in your shoes before

I've been there three times. I dey regret am now. I swear, going to prepare for marriage self, this time, once the next comes, everything should be ready waiting for her to come in
Re: Photo Of Groomsman Crying During His Friend's Wedding by tosyne2much(m): 10:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
KreativGenius:

I've been there three times. I dey regret am now. I swear, going to prepare for marriage self, this time, once the next comes, everything should be ready waiting for her to come in
Eeeeyah! I know how it feels bro

You won't even find it easy to get that person off your mind completely
Re: Photo Of Groomsman Crying During His Friend's Wedding by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
tosyne2much:
Eeeeyah! I know how it feels bro

You won't even find it easy to get that person off your mind completely

Guy you dey use jazz, i'm thinking of her right now and the terrible mistakes i did and how i didn't play things to my advantage. Lol. Life sucks, but we've gotta be men bro. We need to keep moving forward. If we dwell in the regrets too much, na gobe be that o. I retain her memory in my heart anyways
Re: Photo Of Groomsman Crying During His Friend's Wedding by rookiy(m): 12:40am On Nov 07, 2017
he just they pity he friend ..lol .the friend dn marry witch
Re: Photo Of Groomsman Crying During His Friend's Wedding by ayusco85(m): 8:29am On Nov 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Maybe the bride is a public toilet and the groomsman knows the type of mess his friend is walking into with his eyes open.

Endtime marriage.

Wicket grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Us Pweetylivia And Rosalieene / Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival / Lagos Couple Ride In A Horse Carriage. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.