Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,476 members, 7,801,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Will You Delete Your Social Media Accounts To Save Your Relationship - Insideout - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Delete Your Social Media Accounts To Save Your Relationship - Insideout (11799 Views)

Why You Should Not Delete Your Ex's Number / Would You Delete Your Gf/bf's Nudes After Break-up? (PICTURE) / Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Delete Your Social Media Accounts To Save Your Relationship - Insideout by InsideOut247: 2:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
@InsideOutBlog

Social Media Madness is no longer a New Story ranging from
Facebook,snapchat,Instagram etc.

Most People Prefer Going Hungry than Going about with a phone without
data/MB....

People Now live a Fake Live On this Medias To Gain Followers and Cheap Likes...

Married men and Women are not left out in this..

Most of them engage themselves in different online dating sites and
the likes...In 2007 a Couple divorced each other because they realised
they have been engaging themselves in Online dating Under Fake
Names...

Teenagers Under the Ages of 18 have also engaged in stuffs Like SEX
CHATS online with Unknown People...

Lot of People Have Lost their Relationship due to their various
activities on social media...

Now the Question Is if by any Means Social Media becomes a hindrance
to your Relationship Lives/Status CAN YOU DISENGAGE YOURSELF FROM
SOCIAL MEDIA MADNESS or Moreover CAN YOU
DELETE YOU SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS TO SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE OR RELATIONSHIP??

Share Your Thoughts On This...
Cc:
Lalasticlala
Mynd44,
Seun,
BiafranBushBoy,
EvaJeal,
Babaskool,
Greenbullet,
Naijastoryz,
KasperDemoo,
Blackhawk01,
ImaMmakara,
Brighte,
Fernandowski,
Blessedvisky

2 Likes

Re: Will You Delete Your Social Media Accounts To Save Your Relationship - Insideout by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
grin

It all depends on how u use ur SOCIAL MEDIA.. cool

Like mine..my social media is very sacred..I am very careful who i add...i don't do social media for a cheap likes & share kind of shii...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will You Delete Your Social Media Accounts To Save Your Relationship - Insideout by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
this year I deleted my fb account, whatsapp, insta, bbmmsg. due to me n wifey always having issues over things that didn't happen. but she has refused to stop using her

41 Likes

Re: Will You Delete Your Social Media Accounts To Save Your Relationship - Insideout by LifeIsGuhd(f): 2:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
Well, yes
Re: Will You Delete Your Social Media Accounts To Save Your Relationship - Insideout by InsideOut247: 2:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
Hit Like if you would choose your Relationship/Marriage Over Your Social Media Accounts

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Will You Delete Your Social Media Accounts To Save Your Relationship - Insideout by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
Yes,I would.

4 Likes

Re: Will You Delete Your Social Media Accounts To Save Your Relationship - Insideout by Blackhawk01: 3:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
Nope undecided

5 Likes

Re: Will You Delete Your Social Media Accounts To Save Your Relationship - Insideout by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
Wanna preserve your relationship, delete it, Things will get confused and the demand to explain over and over could cause strain with which is unhealthy for relatinships

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Delete Your Social Media Accounts To Save Your Relationship - Insideout by Nedfed(m): 3:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
Almost all social media av met and Bleep babes, name it;
Facebook
Badoo
2go
Twitter
Whatsapp
Nibuzz
Smiggles
BBM

Etc
But once am about to marry i'll delete all.
Not because of my babe but because of the ladies out dia.
Despite them knowing you're married they will not still leave you. Especially if you're the type that sabi Fûck well like I do.

17 Likes

Re: Will You Delete Your Social Media Accounts To Save Your Relationship - Insideout by InsideOut247: 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
Hit Like if you would choose Your Social Media Accounts Over your Relationship/Marriage

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Delete Your Social Media Accounts To Save Your Relationship - Insideout by Dasherz(f): 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
ZenMaster where are u? Comman answer this one wink
Re: Will You Delete Your Social Media Accounts To Save Your Relationship - Insideout by Divay22(f): 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
Marriage.. Yes
Relationship.. Nope.

12 Likes

Re: Will You Delete Your Social Media Accounts To Save Your Relationship - Insideout by QueenSekxy(f): 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
yes,,,I can to save my marriage
family first#

4 Likes

Re: Will You Delete Your Social Media Accounts To Save Your Relationship - Insideout by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
Dasherz:
ZenMaster where are u? Comman answer this one wink
How are u sweetie.
@Topic:
Yes I would delete phantom social media account in order to save a REAL relationship smiley

Magana yakare. . .

1 Like

Re: Will You Delete Your Social Media Accounts To Save Your Relationship - Insideout by TSOM(m): 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
mistel:
this year I deleted my fb account, whatsapp, insta, bbmmsg. due to me n wifey always having issues over things that didn't happen. but she has refused to stop using her

Dude, she asked you out and proposed to you, right?

You frigging deprived yourself of the benefits of social media while she enjoys it?! Darn!

I'm willing myself not to type the most scathing invectives to ridicule you. Really I am.

Do this: Explain to your friends and male relatives that you stay off social media to please your wife but she uses social media. You know the face they'd make, that expression? It'd say it all - she's your husband!

27 Likes

Re: Will You Delete Your Social Media Accounts To Save Your Relationship - Insideout by Dasherz(f): 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
zenmaster:

How are u sweetie.
@Topic:
Yes I would delete phantom social media account in order to save a REAL relationship smiley

Magana yakare. . .

Nice answer

Bluntboy how about u?
Re: Will You Delete Your Social Media Accounts To Save Your Relationship - Insideout by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
Dasherz:

Nice answer

Bluntboy how about u?
How is pussyhunter doing
Re: Will You Delete Your Social Media Accounts To Save Your Relationship - Insideout by Dasherz(f): 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
zenmaster:

How is pussyhunter doing
No info on him yet
Re: Will You Delete Your Social Media Accounts To Save Your Relationship - Insideout by longjohnsilver: 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
whether you delete them or not...persin wey go stray go stray. I might...might not...i no be social media freak.

altho i will agree that social media makes cheating very very easy these days.

You don't even have to go on dates or be seen with d other party bfor u do d "do"

You can finish all d talks online...just meet up and finish d deal.

4 Likes

Re: Will You Delete Your Social Media Accounts To Save Your Relationship - Insideout by BluntBoy(m): 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
Dasherz:

Nice answer

Bluntboy how about u?

The title of this thread is a pretty straightforward question. If I cherish my relationship, I will ensure to save it at the expense of social media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Delete Your Social Media Accounts To Save Your Relationship - Insideout by makydebbie(f): 6:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
Lucky me and him then. smiley smiley
Re: Will You Delete Your Social Media Accounts To Save Your Relationship - Insideout by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
Sure, Safiaa made me delete my 1st NL account
Re: Will You Delete Your Social Media Accounts To Save Your Relationship - Insideout by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
mistel:
she played you
Re: Will You Delete Your Social Media Accounts To Save Your Relationship - Insideout by egopersonified(f): 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
my social media accounts are the real me. If I decide to get serious with someone, giving him my whatsapp, nairaland and facebook accounts to read would actually boost the relationship. And I have no alternates.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Delete Your Social Media Accounts To Save Your Relationship - Insideout by Safiaa(f): 7:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Sure, Safiaa made me delete my 1st NL account
Hmm.
Re: Will You Delete Your Social Media Accounts To Save Your Relationship - Insideout by elantraceey(f): 8:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
I have absolutely no reason to, I ain't a social media freak and he won't even bother asking me to.
Re: Will You Delete Your Social Media Accounts To Save Your Relationship - Insideout by Martin0(m): 9:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
Waow that very easy and simple to dogrin But on one condition,she will also accept to go off just like me.
Re: Will You Delete Your Social Media Accounts To Save Your Relationship - Insideout by Martin0(m): 9:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
I can't be suffering offline while she's enjoying herself online with her boyfriends &girlfriends..

1 Like

Re: Will You Delete Your Social Media Accounts To Save Your Relationship - Insideout by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
she played you
am actually playing along!
Re: Will You Delete Your Social Media Accounts To Save Your Relationship - Insideout by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
Safiaa made me delete my 1st account, now she has dumped me cry cry cry
mistel:
am actually playing along!
Re: Will You Delete Your Social Media Accounts To Save Your Relationship - Insideout by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
TSOM:

Dude, she asked you out and proposed to you, right?

You frigging deprived yourself of the benefits of social media while she enjoys it?! Darn!

I'm willing myself not to type the most scathing invectives to ridicule you. Really I am.

Do this: Explain to your friends and male relatives that you stay off social media to please your wife but she uses social media. You know the face they'd make, that expression? It'd say it all - she's your husband!
you are damn right. one thing she doest know is that am schemer...I got contingencies covered. am playing her game n i got I final play

1 Like

Re: Will You Delete Your Social Media Accounts To Save Your Relationship - Insideout by InsideOut247: 11:41am On Nov 25, 2017
InsideOut247:
Cc:
Lalasticlala
Mynd44,
Seun,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South African Girls Love Sex Too Much / Wife Caught Cheating With Her Husband's Best Friend, Posted On Social Media / Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.