Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" (37825 Views)

Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" / Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge / Aisha Yesufu: I Wonder How Buhari Became A General Considering Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
I think she makes sense

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by jeeqaa7(m): 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
U again
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by gberra: 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
Anyone is free to wail but These Two have been Chosen!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by BUHARIjubrin: 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
Me I will help him by taking Aisha Buhari from him.....He no deserve her

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by Frankdera(m): 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
I will hire trucks to assist this movement.. Choi... i can't wait.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by muller101(m): 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
Pls. Make sure he crawls on his knees to his village. I beg u

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by musa234(m): 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
Not only you ma
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by mjabdulk: 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
let her support him to vote against him may be her one vote will make his packing to daura fast
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by missionmex(m): 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
When even your own begin to reject you, know that the gods are against you.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by etzmiezbee(f): 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
Youngadvocate:
Human Rights Activist and avid campaigner for the Bring Back Our Girls (BBOG) Group, Aisha Yesufu has openly voiced out her stance against the re-election bid of President Muhammadu Buhari.

In a tweet she shared on her Twitter handle, the activist stated that the "only support" she would give President Buhari in 2019 woudl be to "help him pack his things back to his village, Daura."

What do you think"

See a shot of her tweet above.

http://igbobia.com/?q=only-support-president-buhari-needs-in-2019-is-to-help-him-pack-his-things-back-to-daura-aisha.html
am ready to assist
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
Youngadvocate:
Human Rights Activist and avid campaigner for the Bring Back Our Girls (BBOG) Group, Aisha Yesufu has openly voiced out her stance against the re-election bid of President Muhammadu Buhari.

In a tweet she shared on her Twitter handle, the activist stated that the "only support" she would give President Buhari in 2019 woudl be to "help him pack his things back to his village, Daura."

What do you think"

http://igbobia.com/?q=only-support-president-buhari-needs-in-2019-is-to-help-him-pack-his-things-back-to-daura-aisha.html

LMFAO
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by letusbepieces: 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
EVEN AISHA HIS WIFE THINKS HE IS NOT FIT TO BE PRESIDENT.

BUHARI IS A HOPELESS CASE.

Buhari’s government has been hijacked by cabal – Aisha Buhari ON OCTOBER 14, 2016

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/buharis-government-has-been-hijacked-by-cabal-aisha-buhari/
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
You are not alone on this kind of help. We will assist you in sending Buhari back to Daura for resting. We will even assist you in sending his corrupt cabals along with him to their various villages.

Buhari must go

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
AntiWailer:
I am sorry I will be too busy for that. grin

No time to be wasted on that man again.
I will help you with your work so that you can finish on time for us to move buhari luggage to Daura

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by Leez(m): 5:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
Youngadvocate:

What do you think"

grin grin grin
hydraulic soup skull miners wee not like ds
grin

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by demsid(m): 5:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
This woman funny I swear
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by exlinkleads(f): 5:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
zombies recovering from epilepsy

thats good

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by pjetta007(m): 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
Sirheny007:
How much is the fare from FCT to Daura?? I will shoulder the bill. angry angry
1 Billion Only
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by gberra: 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
FarahAideed:
The only support i will give the useless Buhari is pop a bottle of my favourite bubbly once he has been sent back to Daura
SalamRushdie, You can only run but can never hide
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
GoroTango:
The opinion of a nonentity five percenter
this woman fearless ,,i like her courage,,,the only northerner who opposes buhari and she doesn't care who ox is gore, she will go far in life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by SillyMods: 5:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
The woman is frustrated that she was overlooked.

grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by SillyMods: 5:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
FreeTraining:
this woman fearless ,,i like her courage,,,the only northerner who opposes buhari and she doesn't care who ox is gore, she will go far in life.
Mtchewww

Because she has been ignored and overlooked.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by Sirheny007(m): 5:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
pjetta007:
1 Billion Only

Even if i cant fully pay it,
I will raise a Gofundme for that - which i am sure will garner N1 billion in less than 2 hours. grin

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by magzey: 5:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
This Woman is still not happy by not getting any Juicy space in PMB government, seeing that those they started together like NPA boss , i just dey pity her for sleeping outside for days during BBOG Campaign. her MUMU don do atleast.
Any way we supporters of PMB will stll Vote him to remain in office come 2019 God willing. let her carry her vote to her many Boy-Man friends that always put her for ONE -CORNER-ONE CORNER-ONE CORNER grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by doctokwus: 5:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
Not all northerners are fanatics and "Sai Baba" ar se lickers.
Sane people all over Nigeria know Buhari is a failure that should be sent back to continue grazing his cattles in Daura.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by Quality20(m): 5:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
Osibanjo already said it a long time ago that PMB ix going for 2nd term. I hope mama taraba is aware, I'm waiting for her to resign. Aisha yesufu, pls u are of no relevance in d present equation

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by higherpower: 5:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
booblacain:
Why is this woman so fervntly against Buhari? I think there is something she knows that we don't, something she is refusing to be direct about, something deeper than the common complaints about bad governance. Could it be some secret about the boko Haram/Chibok girls saga?

It's simple. They gave her friend NPA Chairperson n nothing for her

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by chloride6: 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
Choi... this life eh?

Your counterpart in the BBOG struggle is heading the NPA you still here in the struggle.

But I'm with you on this one.

I'm thinking of starting a GoFundMe account to buy more cows for Buhari when he leaves office in 2019.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by goaldynman(m): 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
GoroTango:
The opinion of a nonentity five percenter

ZOMBIE!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by maslong(m): 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
Chizmickey:
I will be part of the team, even if it means trekking to daura, insha Allah

caw should be used, the dull ard doesn't worth trekking and suffering for.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by onatisi(m): 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
too late

the dullard doesn't require anybody assistance to move back to daura
he has achieved what he wanted and Nigerians will be left to carry the burden

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" by Atteh1(m): 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
Youngadvocate:

What do you think"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South West Development Commission Bill Causes Uproar At The Senate / Amaechi On Loan: China Can Seize Assets If Nigeria Defaults / Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.