Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Compilation Of October Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Compilation Of October Jokes (1678 Views)

Compilation Of Trending Nigeria Short Jokes (comma Laugh) / Compilation Of Latest Naija Facebook Jokes That Will Keep You Laughing / Broda Shaggi: Funny Videos Compilation Of Broda Shaggi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Compilation Of October Jokes by Adekay94(m): 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
http://africanstoriess..com/2017/11/compilation-of-october-jokes.html

You wear makeup but still look like a vampire, my sister thats what we call Adding salt to an injury��
• This black lipstick is not for every lady, some of u end up looking like dogs or traditional healers
Ahbi dem no get money??
• Girl: Dad, whats better? To pass or to fail?
Dad: To pass obviously!
Girl: oh my God! You'll be proud of me cos I passed my pregnancy text...
Click here to read all http://africanstoriess..com/2017/11/compilation-of-october-jokes.html

http://africanstoriess..com/2017/11/compilation-of-october-jokes.html

Re: Compilation Of October Jokes by pweetyz(f): 8:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
Imagine

All stale and not funny no more.

SMH

1 Like

Re: Compilation Of October Jokes by Adekay94(m): 12:05am On Nov 21, 2017
��‍� *FOR OUR MEN*��‍�

19 ways to fix your wife - when she is falling apart!
Your wife can be dying in silence while still performing her wifely duties. You will need to know her to know when she needs to be fixed.
When a woman is always moody, cries a lot, yells on Children, can easily sleep or sleeps a lot, she may be battling with something you are not careful enough to see.
A real man will not allow his wife to fall apart without fixing her and making her better and happy.
If you discover your wife is falling apart, watch out and fix the following:
1. CHECK IF YOU ARE THE PROBLEM
You might be her problem, but out of her respect and love for you, she may not tell you. Ask, let her talk sincerely
2. BE AWARE OF HER RESPONSIBILITIES
Get to know how her work load is killing her. Regardless of whether she stays at home or goes to work, do you know what she does all day? If you don’t, ask her. Her to-do list is probably overflowing with tasks that far outweighs her time and energy.
3. BE APPRECIATIVE
Be mindful of her needs and appreciative of her sacrifices. The work a woman does at home can be too common that nobody will appreciate her for them, this can be killing her. Appreciate your wife
4. GET INVOLVED BEFORE SHE BURNS OUT
Don’t just be appreciative, but get involved. The best time to begin helping your wife is now. Don’t wait until she breaks down to offer a helping hand.
5. GET MACHINE
Get all the machine needed for her work at home (the ones you can afford)...
Read all article by clicking on the link below �

http://africanstoriess..com/2017/11/daily-tipsways-to-fix-your-wife-when.html

Kindly share to other groups ��

African stories Team ��‍�

(1) (Reply)

Village People . Will Put You In Trouble / Best Cartoon Comedy Movie Jokes / The Hardest Rat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.