Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture (57449 Views)

Alex Unusual And Yvonne Nelson Pictured Together In Ghana / Ramsey Nouah And Yvonne Nelson At John Dumelo's Wedding / Mercy Aigbe, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo And Yvonne Nwosu In Adorable Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture by Alohaa: 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
The last ship
Re: Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:06pm On Nov 06, 2017
I thought this guy is a pastor Ndia self TUFIAKWA
Re: Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture by ottohan: 12:18am On Nov 07, 2017
spongeisback:

You think you're funny? How can you call a child a bastard? You're very very stupid both you and the people liking your comment.
ignorance is a disease,
a bastard is a child who was born before getting married, so there is nothing wrong in calling tha child a bastard...

# Go and watch Game of Thrones
Re: Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture by ottohan: 12:20am On Nov 07, 2017
Talk2Bella:

common

that's too harsh na
aunty those ur laps are tempting shocked
Re: Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture by Bblessing37: 2:47am On Nov 07, 2017
funnynation:

E get any of this guy movie wey you know make I go find am
[qu[quote author=funnynation post=62138302.

grin
Re: Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture by Bblessing37: 2:49am On Nov 07, 2017
How did you know ? Where you there? Oh I forgot , you are person holding torchlight for them

grin
Re: Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture by Dshocker(m): 4:04am On Nov 07, 2017
CEEcey:
I wonder what will be going through the wife mind,knowing fully well that the husband has slept with the bitch countless times

That is an insult to the wife!!!

What prove do you have to ascertain that he has slept with her?
Re: Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture by Wisebisho: 4:57am On Nov 07, 2017
Skmoda360:

bro it never sister matter now....wetin happen?
Always a sister matter. I treats people as my own cause I have a sister that I will not also like to be treated badly.
Re: Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 07, 2017
CEEcey:
I wonder what will be going through the wife mind,knowing fully well that the husband has slept with the bitch countless times

That is an insult to the wife!!!
How did u know'Where u there?
Re: Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture by WhoBeThisMan: 5:29am On Nov 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I didn't know Majid Michael and his wife were personal friends with that mother of a bastard who will grow to be stupid.

https://www.nairaland.com/4160407/video-yvonne-nelsons-new-born

how can you talk about a child like that?
Re: Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture by vicben27(m): 7:04am On Nov 07, 2017
sexybbstar:
This guy is handsome
make your Boo catch you first!
Re: Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture by Skmoda360(m): 7:21am On Nov 07, 2017
Wisebisho:

Always a sister matter. I treats people as my own cause I have a sister that I will not also like to be treated badly.
ok.....to be sincere with you sir, the guy has always been saying meaningless and bitter truth.
Re: Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture by funnynation(m): 7:36am On Nov 07, 2017
Afrok:
undisputed, the art of war, the contractor, liberty stand still, gallowwalkers, the marks man, the expendables, blade etc...
Let me go and look for his movie. I have watched Expendable and Blade
Re: Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture by pauldiamonds: 8:48am On Nov 07, 2017
Greystone:

Aunty, you are also handsome

now thats savage

1 Like

Re: Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture by showghan(m): 8:51am On Nov 07, 2017
Mznaett:
Three.some loading... wink

Re: Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 07, 2017
nice one

Re: Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture by loomer: 10:04am On Nov 07, 2017
Mznaett:
Three.some loading... wink

The first thought of an average Nigerian is always negative
Re: Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture by mamaafrik(m): 3:50am On Nov 08, 2017
Majid,if you are doing that arnold stuff with your wife ,no biggie but nelson's hair,you are wrong.
Re: Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture by GloriaNinja(f): 12:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
Harrynight:

Buh Trust me... Ur SuperCute!
thanks
Re: Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture by GloriaNinja(f): 12:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
Harrynight:

Buh Trust me... Ur SuperCute!
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Other Side Of Life: The Movie That Took Junior Pope's Life / PHOTOS: Snoop Dogg Reacts To Ooni Of Ife’s Otisese Carnival / Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.