Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Whatsapp Sex Seminar - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Whatsapp Sex Seminar (950 Views)

Whatsapp Sex Seminar On Kinky Love / Whatsapp Sex Seminar On Premature Ejaculation / Whatsapp Sex Seminar On Premature Ejaculation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Sex Seminar by ifyasia(f): 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
Hi, my name is Ify,asia Chiemeziem. I am a sexpert, a marriage advisor and a health assistant. My Sex Seminar, MECHANICS OF SEX, comes up every Wednesday night as usual. This week's topic: Sex Positions. I am going to be teaching it the way I can't do on the radio (Nigeria Info, Abuja), with images, videos and graphics.
Couples testify how this seminar is helping them improve their sex life tremendously. They are motivated to have more sex and improve on what they use to have. They are also encouraged to be adventurous.
The seminar takes place here on WhatsApp. You don't have to leave your room to attend it.
If you want to be part of this seminar, simply pay a participation fee of 1,000 naira. Notify me and I will add you.
WhatsApp me for more details: 07083984303
Thanks.

Re: Whatsapp Sex Seminar by CaptainGOOD: 8:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
I will pay if i will hav access to ur pvna

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Sex Seminar by ifyasia(f): 6:28am On Nov 14, 2017
CaptainGOOD:
I will pay if i will hav access to ur pvna
If you knew how to speak English, life would have been better for you.
Re: Whatsapp Sex Seminar by CaptainGOOD: 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
ifyasia:

If you knew how to speak English, life would have been better for you.

U see ur life..
U are teach how to bleep but cant surrwnder ur pussy.. nawa for u o.
Tell me how much i wnt mind paying... its my fantasy to Bleep the teacher who teaches how to bleep.

(1) (Reply)

Excitement As LASG Opens JJT Park / Wedding Cake (4-tiers) For N50,000 With Free Bridal Shower Cake! / How To Get Mtn Double Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.