Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Mtn Magic Sim Back And Better... - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Mtn Magic Sim Back And Better... (1705 Views)

Apple Wireless Magic Keyboard + Apple Wired Keyboard At Giveaway Prices / Back And Better 1020 512gb SSD 8gb Ram Keyboard Light For 205k / Apple Magic Mouse 2 For Sale - 25k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Magic Sim Back And Better... by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
MTN Magic Sim is a tweaked sim that has the ability to access the mtn nigeria internet network enabling you to browse on all devices for free with no monthly or any form of subscription beside the initial activation. The magic sim works for all MTN Nigeria subscribers.

CAUTION: MTN Nigeria has the right to disable the “magic” in the sim at anytime they deemed it fit so use while you still can!

REQUIREMENTS:
1. Any MODEM that works with MTN Sim Card
2. Your PC, Mobile or Laptop
3. 3G network in your locality
3. Get a complete Pack of the CONFIGURATION GUIDE on how to set up this unique browsing technique!

BENEFITS:
You can make alot of money provisioning or configuring SIM Cards for others
You can also sell the configuration guide to other subscribers
Its unique, fast, unlimited browsing, unlimited download, extremely fast, stream online videos, skype calls and lot more..
No expiry date for this package, you will just be browsing like that
No Data Limit
Network can be used in a cyber cafe I.E Can be shared between 2-10 computers or more
Has a very high speed of 7.2Mb/secs on 3G tho not tested on 4G
Powers every application on your computer, Andriod, symbian and java phones

HOW TO ORDER FOR THE MTN MAGIC SIM CARD
In order to get the MTN MAGIC SIM PACKAGE,you have to deposit the sum of just
N3,000.00 (THREE THOUSAND NAIRA) flat.

After the deposit, Send your Depositors name & slip no or snapshot of mobile transfer + the amount you deposited & date + I paid for the MTN MAGIC SIM...then send it to

Re: Mtn Magic Sim Back And Better... by bizza45: 8:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
c wash !!!! try harder next time

1 Like

Re: Mtn Magic Sim Back And Better... by ayojohn4real: 9:15am On Nov 07, 2017
Take this scam to your village

(1) (Reply)

Get Different Kinds Of Laptop At Wholesale Price Nationwide / Dell Inspiron 15 5559 8GB RAM, 750 GB Hard Drive, Intel Core I7 6th Generation / Hp Eliteone 800 G4 Core I7 (3cj74av) For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.