Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,367 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Niger Delta Oil Spills Linked To Infant Deaths - Amnesty - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Oil Spills Linked To Infant Deaths - Amnesty (5175 Views)

Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters / Court Freezes Accounts Linked To Ex-governor, Ambode, Over N9.9bn Alleged Fraud / Onnoghen: Prepare To Exist Without Niger Delta Oil, Militants Tell Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Oil Spills Linked To Infant Deaths - Amnesty by Rmxr: 10:24am On Nov 07, 2017
deflover:

Oga I just told u
Where I come from
If u ve a different place u think ur FADA came from let us know
I am Niger Deltan
Go read up all my post and comments hear u dummy
Leave us the Bleep alone
We don't need u
We ve not forgotten what awo did in warri DAT caused the warri crises till date
Afonjas are not our friends
We know dis
Don't act stupidly to think we don't
We dont need ur advice
We are fine d way we are
And will deal with the govt the way we see fit
If there will be peace we would know
If there won't be peace we would also know
Don't come here making noise as if u care about us
As far as u are concerned anyone after Ore ondo state is Igbo
So much for the free education the worm awolowo gave you

Read up on your useless low IQ posts? For what. Are you mad? Who said Afonjas are your friends. See this loafer grin What's in both regions that's not in my region? Tell me. Stop telling me nonsense about Awolowo, I don't care about whatever he did. His legacies are there. When they start mentioning awolowo upandan, you can easily tell where they're from. Not like where you come from matters anyway. I just think you're an idi...ot If you support the bursting of pipelines especially if you don't reside in the place where its happening. If you really love pipelines being bursted. Then you should raise your kids in that environment you worthless muthaphukka. You sit comfortably behind your keyboard encouraging people to do things you wouldn't want your own kids or siblings to do. I don't care about you or your region, I'm only calling out your stup.idity. What awolowo left for his own people, it will take your worthless leaders 3 centuries to build them.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Oil Spills Linked To Infant Deaths - Amnesty by deflover(m): 10:29am On Nov 07, 2017
Rmxr:

Read up on your useless low IQ posts? For what. Are you mad? Who said Afonjas are your friends. See this loafer grin What's in both regions that's not in my region? Tell me. Stop telling me nonsense about Awolowo, I don't care about whatever he did. When they start mentioning awolowo upandan, you can easily tell where they're from. Not like where you come from matters anyway. I just think you're an idi...ot If you support the bursting of pipelines especially if you don't reside in the place where its happening. If you really love pipelines being bursted. Then you should raise your kids in that environment muthaphukka. I don't care about you or your regions, I'm only calling out your stup.idity. What awolowo left for his own people, it will take your worthless leaders 3 centuries to build them

Glorified worm
Your region has what
Tell me
The oil u use from d Delta to feed u parasites
Awolowo left what
The thief
Tell me why 30yrs after his death no one has read his will
Cos afonjas would find out like tinubu how he stole u lots blind through odua investment company
Should we remind u what caused the fight between awo and akintola
Yes it was contract for books and school uniforms
Oga ur awo is a fraud just like tinubu
Why haven't his will being read
Useless people coming to form as if they love us
See hate spewing outta his eyes
Leave us the Bleep alone
We know our brothers and Yorubas ain't them

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Oil Spills Linked To Infant Deaths - Amnesty by Codes151(m): 10:31am On Nov 07, 2017
amoduokoh:
Avengers should think twice before bombing pipeline again.
read o!! It’s flaring and oil spils... these are not from bombing...

Sit back and enjoy the proceeds from Niger delta while we breath acidic air 24hrs every day...

Say sth meaningful or stfu

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Oil Spills Linked To Infant Deaths - Amnesty by deflover(m): 10:35am On Nov 07, 2017
Codes151:
read o!! It’s flaring and oil spils... these are not from bombing...

Sit back and enjoy the proceeds from Niger delta while we breath acidic air 24hrs every day...

Say sth meaningful or stfu

No mind the ewedu eaters
They are eating blood money
They won't read
They say Na bombing
The article says flaring and oil spillage caused by multinationals
The idiots will twist anything to suit their evil souls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Oil Spills Linked To Infant Deaths - Amnesty by Rmxr: 10:41am On Nov 07, 2017
deflover:

Glorified worm
Your region has what
Tell me
The oil u use from d Delta to feed u parasites
Awolowo left what
The thief
Tell me why 30yrs after his death no one has read his will
Cos afonjas would find out like tinubu how he stole u lots blind through odua investment company
Should we remind u what caused the fight between awo and akintola
Yes it was contract for books and school uniforms
Oga ur awo is a fraud just like tinubu
Why haven't his will being read
Useless people coming to form as if they love us
See hate spewing outta his eyes
Leave us the Bleep alone
We know our brothers and Yorubas ain't them

This baboon is telling me Awo used oil to build Western region. Oil that production started in 1958. I guess cocoa was just another worthless fruit. Awolowo and Akintola fought because of books and uniforms. That's a new one. I thought it was because of shoes and socks oooh cheesy grin idiot. Just repeat that to yourself and tell me if you're making sense. You even seem to know more than his own family members sef. See mumu telling me about Awo's will like a give a rat's ass. Cocoa house, OAU are still there . Illiterate muthaphukkas from whatever sh+it+hole you come from are still benefitting from the university you ungrateful loafer. Odua group have completed 2 estates in ibadan this year and still standing strong. I hope your dumbass is taking notes cos I won't repeat anything. Tell me what your useless leaders have as their legacy. Tell me. I don't like or hate the Niger delta. They're just there. You're the one telling me that I love you. I've never posted here that you're our brothers. Brothers in what? Ogogoro drinking or pipeline bombing ? grin
Re: Niger Delta Oil Spills Linked To Infant Deaths - Amnesty by deflover(m): 10:45am On Nov 07, 2017
Rmxr:

This baboon is telling me Awo used oil to build Western region. grin Oil that production started in 1958. Awolowo and Akintola fought because of books and uniforms. I thought it was because if shoes and socks oooh cheesy grin idiot. Just repeat that to yourself and tell me if you're making sense. Cocoa house, OAU are still up to there. Illiterate muthaphukkas from whatever shit+hole you come from are still benefitting from the university you ungrateful loafer. Odua group have completed 2 estates in ibadan this year and still standing strong. Tell me what your useless leaders have as their legacy. Tell me. I don't like or hate the Niger delta. They're just there. You're the one tagging me that I love you. grin I've never posted here that you're our brothers. Brothers in what? Ogogori crime? grin

Cocoa house
The lie they keep telling u
Oga it was here in the news when akintola kids came out to say what caused the fight
It was school uniforms and books
I asked a vital question sir
Did u not see it
Why after 30yrs has awolowo will not being read
Can u tell us why it is hidden from you awo worshippers
Cos they want u all to believe the thief like tinubu is upright
Re: Niger Delta Oil Spills Linked To Infant Deaths - Amnesty by Rmxr: 10:52am On Nov 07, 2017
deflover:

Cocoa house
The lie they keep telling u
Oga it was here in the news when akintola kids came out to say what caused the fight
It was school uniforms and books
I asked a vital question sir
Did u not see it
Why after 30yrs has awolowo will not being read
Can u tell us why it is hidden from you awo worshippers
Cos they want u all to believe the thief like tinubu is upright

Please tell me who built it lol. Idiot, Awo and Akintola fought because of political differences. One wanted a Northern ally, the other was against it. When they tell you to go to school, your dumbass won't listen. WNTV that later became NTA was also a scam now, liberty stadium too was a scam. You asked me a stupid question hence I didn't answer. I don't know anything about his family and I don't want to know cos it's not my business. What's the relevance. Awo wasn't a Saint. Sure! But his legacies speak for themselves. And even those who matter acknowledge it. He needs no acknowledgement from a dumbo like you. Who the fuukkk are you?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Oil Spills Linked To Infant Deaths - Amnesty by deflover(m): 10:53am On Nov 07, 2017
Rmxr:

Please tell me who built it lol. Idiot, Awo and Akintola fought because of political differences. One wanted a Northern ally, the other was against it. When they tell you to go to school, your dumbass won't listen. WNTV that later became NTA was also a scam now, liberty stadium too was a scam. You asked me a stupid question. I don't know anything about his family and I don't want to know cos it's not my business. What's the relevance. Awo wasn't a Saint. Sure! But his legacies speak for themselves. And even those who matter acknowledge it. He needs no acknowledgement from a dumbo like you. Who are you?

He wasn't a saint yes
Please did you read his will
30yrs after the fraud died no will
Yorubas are always being scammed by thier own
Re: Niger Delta Oil Spills Linked To Infant Deaths - Amnesty by Rmxr: 10:56am On Nov 07, 2017
deflover:

He wasn't a saint yes
Please did you read his will
30yrs after the fraud died no will
Yorubas are always being scammed by thier own

I see that you're no more writing epistles lol. Oyel don finish for tank? Imagine a Niger deltan *which I still doubt by the way* talking about yorubas being scammed by their own leaders grin You should try comedy. You know, you too can be shouting "Warrrrrri no dey carry last" cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Oil Spills Linked To Infant Deaths - Amnesty by Rainmaker69(m): 10:58am On Nov 07, 2017
You mean infant deaths have been linked to oil spills in ND. Don't mix up the cause with the effect. Start with the effect and state the cause.
Re: Niger Delta Oil Spills Linked To Infant Deaths - Amnesty by Rmxr: 11:10am On Nov 07, 2017
My region was the most progressive region in the country before one dumb muthafukka from your enclave changed the system to unitary. I never asked you to come feed me or change the system. Today, we're finding it difficult to return to that system because abo+kis have tasted the fruit and realized it's sweet. But we're the parasite lol. They keep on making noise about Oyel money oyel money. Is Ibadan, or Abeokuta or Osogbo better today or worse with oyel money. Are these cities better than they were when there was no oil? What has your oyel money done to any of these cities. They took ferrari from us and gave us Subaru. Lagos doesn't receive a dime from her seaports, pressure is being put on infrastructure. But they will tell you Lagos was built with oil money. Lagos that has been developed before your great grand pa started wearing pant

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Oil Spills Linked To Infant Deaths - Amnesty by Blue3k(m): 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2017
Man its pathetic Nigeria can't take control of this situation. How hard is it to set up tight environmental regulations. Even the states shold be setting up laws to regulate. The flaring and clean up are issues that need to be taken care of asap.

The pregnant women drinking contaminated water is the big issue here. Improving access to clean drinking water and food would reduce trend. That's something state government can do.

Even small doses of pollution are likely to be large in comparison to an infant’s body weight, while mothers who ingest poisoned food or contaminated water are also at greater risk of maternal malnutrition and sickness, potentially increasing infant mortality risks, said the researchers.
Re: Niger Delta Oil Spills Linked To Infant Deaths - Amnesty by CioAngels(f): 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
All the government we ever got to date never cared, all they ever wanted was take bribe from the oil companies and they look away. This is what happens, Niger Deltans should all die for all they care, .they have oil blocks, yet, they careless. Coalitions of militants, please, do what you think will take us out of this bondage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Discovers Cars Filled With Money Dumped In A Farm By A Governor. / The Origin Of The Name, BIAFRA. / Throwback:Kola Aluko-The Playboy Front Diezani Madueke Turned Into A Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.