Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,565 members, 7,801,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Nine Special Things Only A Few People In The World Have - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nine Special Things Only A Few People In The World Have (5307 Views)

12 Things Only UNILAG Students Can Relate To (Photo Illustrations) / 13 Things Only UNILORIN Students Can Relate To (Photo Illustrations) / 13 Things Only UNN Students Will Relate To (Photo Illustrations) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nine Special Things Only A Few People In The World Have by kaclark: 9:43pm On Nov 06, 2017
Have you been wandering about some strange marks or shape of body parts..that might be a MUTATION.. Check out this Nine special things that are very rare in the world...

http://keneval..com.ng/2017/11/nine9-unique-things-only-some-people-in.html

1).....DENSE BONES

Re: Nine Special Things Only A Few People In The World Have by Edopesin: 9:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ride On

1 Like

Re: Nine Special Things Only A Few People In The World Have by wtfCode: 10:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
Mention me when u're done pls

1 Like

Re: Nine Special Things Only A Few People In The World Have by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 07, 2017
following

1 Like

Re: Nine Special Things Only A Few People In The World Have by pointblank247(m): 8:46am On Nov 07, 2017
2. BONEBRAIN

1 Like

Re: Nine Special Things Only A Few People In The World Have by georgeben205(m): 9:05am On Nov 07, 2017
can u please list out and give a little explanation. thanks

1 Like

Re: Nine Special Things Only A Few People In The World Have by NLevents: 9:08am On Nov 07, 2017
A deeper explanation will be appreciated sir.

Nairaland party 3.0 heavily loading, why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4153612/nairaland-get-together-party03

1 Like

Re: Nine Special Things Only A Few People In The World Have by SoftP(m): 10:32am On Nov 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nine Special Things Only A Few People In The World Have by benzene00: 10:40am On Nov 07, 2017
kaclark:
Have you been wandering about some strange marks or shape of body parts..that might be a MUTATION.. Check out this Nine special things that are very rare in the world...

http://keneval..com.ng/2017/11/nine9-unique-things-only-some-people-in.html

1).....DENSE BONES
nice blog

1 Like

Re: Nine Special Things Only A Few People In The World Have by balaclava: 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2017
You are still a learner

Go and learn from explorer

4 Likes

Re: Nine Special Things Only A Few People In The World Have by richfriendsng: 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
Go and do apprenticeship from explorer bro, or visit my profile
For some goodies

1 Like

Re: Nine Special Things Only A Few People In The World Have by Abudu2000(m): 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
It's not explorer self. #disapointed.

I'm outta here
Re: Nine Special Things Only A Few People In The World Have by xplicity1(m): 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
Funny sets of people here. Because Explorer is quite popular with his post doesn't mean someone else shouldn't post informative topics here.

3 Likes

Re: Nine Special Things Only A Few People In The World Have by xplicity1(m): 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
OP, please post everything here then include your site's link after. Anyone who finds your post interesting will surely bookmark your site.

1 Like

Re: Nine Special Things Only A Few People In The World Have by kaclark: 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
2) ABILITY TO SEE MORE THAN ONE COLOR WHEN NORMAL HUMANS SEE ONE ( Tetrachromancy)
3) NEED FOR LITTLE SLEEP : Caused by mutation in DEC2 gene
4) GENETIC CHIMERISM
5) LONG PALMER MUSCLES
6) HOLE IN THE EAR
7) EXTRA RIB BONES
cool GOLDEN BLOOD

EXPLANATION...@ http://keneval..com.ng/2017/11/nine9-unique-things-only-some-people-in.html?m=1

I Can still explain if you want

For those comparing me with explorer please grow up

1 Like

Re: Nine Special Things Only A Few People In The World Have by kaclark: 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
xplicity1:
Funny sets of people here. Because Explorer is quite popular with his post doesn't mean someone else shouldn't post informative topics here.

I wonder oh....how many people know about explorer

1 Like

Re: Nine Special Things Only A Few People In The World Have by kaclark: 10:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
Abudu2000:
It's not explorer self. #disapointed.

I'm outta here

So if its not MR A. You can't learn from Mr.B

1 Like

Re: Nine Special Things Only A Few People In The World Have by kaclark: 10:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
Golden blood.. Caused by lack of antigen in the blood, Normally a human has about 340 antigens but these guys lack most of them... It has no harmful effect yet and golden blood is also useful in blood transfusion because it can easily mix with any blood type

Re: Nine Special Things Only A Few People In The World Have by kaclark: 10:24pm On Nov 07, 2017
Genetic Chimera

A rare case caused when two sperms fertilise two different eggs which later merge to form one.These condition is caused by an extra pair of gene and may result in contrasting features such as two different eye,hair colours etc..

Re: Nine Special Things Only A Few People In The World Have by wtfCode: 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2017
Genetic chimera. Meaning two souls in one body. Thank God na only me dey ma body alone.
Re: Nine Special Things Only A Few People In The World Have by sparklezeee: 10:05am On Nov 08, 2017
ok
Re: Nine Special Things Only A Few People In The World Have by pidgintutor: 11:59am On Nov 08, 2017
hey guys

stay IN lagos and wish to learn the following AT the comfort of your home? (see what i did there?)

-programming
- how to build a website

send a pm asap
Re: Nine Special Things Only A Few People In The World Have by Specyano(m): 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
kaclark:
Genetic Chimera

A rare case caused when two sperms fertilise two different eggs which later merge to form one.These condition is caused by an extra pair of gene and may result in contrasting features such as two different eye,hair colours etc..

two sperms from different guys ba?
Re: Nine Special Things Only A Few People In The World Have by kaclark: 2:20am On Nov 09, 2017
No,the semen contains millions of sperm cells,so its two from one source
Re: Nine Special Things Only A Few People In The World Have by kaclark: 2:21am On Nov 09, 2017
This is a mutation called DISTICHIASIS which enables the individual to grow two rows of eyelashes..cute...right.( Distichiasis refers to the condition in which there is an extra row of lashes. These lashes are present on the posterior edge of the lid margin in place of the Meibomian glands. This results from aberrant differentiation of basal epithelial cells into hair follicles instead of Meibomian glands. Distichiasis can be congenital or acquired, and can affect a single eyelid or all four lids. The abnormal lashes tend to be fine and lightly pigmented, but can be just as coarse and pigmented as normal eyelashes. Because these lashes line the posterior lid margin, they are often closely apposed to the globe and can cause chronic irritation, which can lead to corneal epithelial defects, corneal scarring, astigmatism, and even keratoconus. ) .but this may get weird as the second row.MAY grow too close to the eye causing the eyes to look weird..Double eyelashes were first seen in

Re: Nine Special Things Only A Few People In The World Have by kaclark: 2:23am On Nov 09, 2017
You walk to a flower and you are like wow,what a red hibiscus but someone else walks in and sees a hibiscus colour splash intact a whole colour spectrum. this is called TETRACHROMANCY ( is the condition of possessing four independent channels for conveying color information, or possessing four types of cone cells in the eye. Organisms with tetrachromacy are called tetrachromats.
In tetrachromatic organisms, the sensory color space is four-dimensional, meaning that to match the sensory effect of arbitrarily chosen spectra of light within their visible spectrum requires mixtures of at least four primary colors.)
more popular in women due to a mutation in the X chromosome, people with this mutation can see over a hundred colours when you are seeing just one..CONCETTA ANTICO,an artist had this mutation.most people with TETRACHROMANCY can see a million colours when you are seeing only one and surprisingly their best colour is white

Re: Nine Special Things Only A Few People In The World Have by kaclark: 2:24am On Nov 09, 2017
This is what I can explain very well because I.... possess..this.. Ability...
This was also found in people like Nikola Tesla,Margaret Thatcher, Winston Churchill, etc.People with this ability can take short hours of sleep and still feel good..(I can testify)..to them sleeping by 10pm is kinda early and after about 4hrs,sleep is over.this is caused by a mutation in the DEC2 gene( for its role in the circadian molecular mechanisms that influence sleep quantity as well as its role in immune function and the maturation of T helper type 2 cell lineages associated with humoral immunity.) found in them..Dec2 is located on the 12th pair of chromosomes....this guys like me are usually energetic and optimistic.

Re: Nine Special Things Only A Few People In The World Have by kaclark: 2:27am On Nov 09, 2017
My little bro claims to have this and I will check once am done.this is called an AURICULAR FISTULA.. a little harmless hole in the top corner of the ear,our men in white,the scientists believe it shows proof that mans once breathed using gills... Damn lie...this case is so rare that 1 out of 200 people has this

Re: Nine Special Things Only A Few People In The World Have by kaclark: 2:28am On Nov 09, 2017
OVER TO THE EXOLORERS FOR MY IT
Re: Nine Special Things Only A Few People In The World Have by Dthespian: 7:27am On Nov 09, 2017
kaclark:
My little bro claims to have this and I will check once am done.this is called an AURICULAR FISTULA.. a little harmless hole in the top corner of the ear,our men in white,the scientists believe it shows proof that mans once breathed using gills... Damn lie...this case is so rare that 1 out of 200 people has this
my girl has this II accused her of having extra piercing and she swore it was naturally I have to apology

1 Like

Re: Nine Special Things Only A Few People In The World Have by Dthespian: 7:28am On Nov 09, 2017
kaclark:
my girl has this II accused her of having extra piercing and she swore it was naturally I have to apologize

1 Like

Re: Nine Special Things Only A Few People In The World Have by RomeoMarvis(m): 10:21am On Nov 09, 2017
Nice and informative... But all these grammers sha...lemme come and be going...

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Is Neco Gce Going To Be Out / Who Can Interpret This Picture? / Reasons For Mass Failure In Public Examinations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.