Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,142 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here (49398 Views)

Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? / Why Do Your Friends Ignore You When They Finally Travel Out Of The Country? / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by PinkDick(m): 11:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
Ayam following ooo
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Mcslize: 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2017
chijosee:
What's the possibility of me getting a US visa with my family,am married and my marriage is blessed with two boys for now . My wife just took in for the 3rd child but I want her to deliver in USA. How can we relocate easily,her documents have been filled in US embassy because the mother is there with the senior siblings. She is the last born and the only one that was born in Nigeria . I need help pls.

If the mother is a citizen, they should file for her then she will be the one to file for you through family reunion.
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by adebayo4567: 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
What's the easiest European visa to get from here in Nigeria with no qualifications
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by KingCassy(m): 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2017
YourFatherLap:
If you have a dream to travel out of this country or probably you are tired of this country, hence you need a greener pastures.... Let's meet and discuss here also encourage each other..

Those who are already out of the country please come in and out us through the process/steps, what to do and what not.

My dream destination is UK or America as I have already started sourcing for funds. Just little amount is remaining that would take care of visa and accommodation.
Are you going as a student or pure hustle
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by hesilo(m): 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2017
Please how much would one need to go to US I just want to go there and never come back.

19 Likes

Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by talkless07: 10:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
adebayo4567:
What's the easiest European visa to get from here in Nigeria with no qualifications
All if you have your money
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by DeeFlask(m): 10:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
What's the easiest Asian country to get visa
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 12, 2017
hesilo:
Please how much would one need to go to US I just want to go there and never come back.

Lol grin. Suffer dey!

12 Likes

Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by talkless07: 2:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
DeeFlask:
What's the easiest Asian country to get visa
malaysia
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Elzends(m): 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
YourFatherLap:
If you have a dream to travel out of this country or probably you are tired of this country, hence you need a greener pastures.... Let's meet and discuss here also encourage each other..

Those who are already out of the country please come in and out us through the process/steps, what to do and what not.

My dream destination is UK or America as I have already started sourcing for funds. Just little amount is remaining that would take care of visa and accommodation.
Mr fatherlap i hail oh. I also share your dream of booting the bleep outta this country. I'm a fresh graduate of physiology, looking to study medicine in a developing/developed country, in fact any country other than 9ja. Any advice from u or from this thread will be appreciated ...
Tnx

1 Like

Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by DeeFlask(m): 3:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
talkless07:
malaysia
Malaysia does not have a good economy,
Am thinking of phillipines
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by DeeFlask(m): 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
adebayo4567:
Try hungry

2 Likes

Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by DeeFlask(m): 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
adebayo4567:
Try hungary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by femorra(m): 5:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
hello all, my friend needs some advice.
he's got a good friend in the UK who wants to get married, the friend's father is rich and willing to sponsor my friend to the UK for the wedding.
my friend earns about 100k monthly in Naija
he's asking how to fill his form and not make mistakes especially as it concerns income, friends & family in the UK etc please advice.
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by maryTeee: 6:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
Interesting topic, following back to back. Canada or US in mind, what’s the best means to jet out to Canada and process involved pls. I understand permanent residence process take a whole lotsa time. Pls you guys shed more light
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by femorra(m): 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
femorra:
hello all, my friend needs some advice.
he's got a good friend in the UK who wants to get married, the friend's father is rich and willing to sponsor my friend to the UK for the wedding.
my friend earns about 100k monthly in Naija
he's asking how to fill his form and not make mistakes especially as it concerns income, friends & family in the UK etc please advice.

Pls advice o
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by talkless07: 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
DeeFlask:

Malaysia does not have a good economy,
Am thinking of phillipines
phillipines also not hard but the new rule now is that your invitation must be attested by a citizen in Philippine home affairs,most of there citizens request u send money phillipinos like money na be small
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by DeeFlask(m): 7:01am On Nov 13, 2017
talkless07:
phillipines also not hard but the new rule now is that your invitation must be attested by a citizen in Philippine home affairs,most of there citizens request u send money phillipinos like money na be small
But I heard their universities are quite expensive.
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by williams080: 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
@forexbinary, please i really want you to expatiate more about brazil on how to get their citizenship with a year as you said, coz i really want to travel to south american very soon
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
My dream destination Are USA, UK, Canada, Australia and Qatar...

2 Likes

Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Omohtoshalay81: 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
My dream countries are Australia, Qatar... Infact with enough resources I wish to tour the world. grin But I dey look for where I go fit study and work. The constraint? No money, no sponsor embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Ayoolajumoke(f): 6:53am On Nov 15, 2017
I really want to travel out of this country too, although no plans for now as I am still in my last semester in school.

What country is preferable? Probably on scholarship or anything, to study and make money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by yhemsy62(m): 11:26am On Nov 18, 2017
I'm planning to relocate relocate to Saudi Arabia to hustle. Anybody with info on what live looks like over there?

6 Likes

Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by bayocanny: 8:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
wasiudvd:

From my findings, 2.5M is not too much. For instance, schools require a certain down payment before I-20 form is released. A particular Missionary school asked for $5,000 as down payment. That is like 1.8M.
If you have any other package that is cheaper, you can share with us.
There are hundereds of schools in US that you don't need to pay advanced tuition fee...do your research very well bro

11 Likes

Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by bayocanny: 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
adebayo4567:
Lol, you have to qualify for any countries visa categories before you can apply.
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by bayocanny: 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
maryTeee:
Interesting topic, following back to back. Canada or US in mind, what’s the best means to jet out to Canada and process involved pls. I understand permanent residence process take a whole lotsa time. Pls you guys shed more light
TRV(Temporary Resident Visa) is your best bet.
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by bayocanny: 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
Ayoolajumoke:
I really want to travel out of this country too, although no plans for now as I am still in my last semester in school.

What country is preferable? Probably on scholarship or anything, to study and make money.
Study hard and graduate with good grades it will help u on a long run to secure scholarship

2 Likes

Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by Ayoolajumoke(f): 8:16am On Nov 20, 2017
bayocanny:

Study hard and graduate with good grades it will help u on a long run to secure scholarship

A 2.1 isn't so bad I guess.
Re: Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here by bayocanny: 10:40am On Nov 20, 2017
Ayoolajumoke:

A 2.1 isn't so bad I guess.
Dont set a benchmark for yourself, read hard and pack all the A's in your courses

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lagos Red Rail Project: Pictures Of The Different Railway Stations / Why Can't Nigeria Be Like Ghana? / How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.