Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,136 members, 7,807,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing (54193 Views)

Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter / Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by HeWrites(m): 7:02am On Nov 07, 2017
Controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze has replied the General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye’s response to his teachings on tithing.

According to pastor Adeboye, ‘Pay your tithes to avoid divine curses’.

Read Freeze’ response below…
“Dear Pastor Adeboye,
If you permit me, I will like to humbly seize this opportunity to raise some questions I consider valid.

Why did you say in a viral video, that even a mad person knows that you don’t drink alcohol in a church?

Although from a sentimental point of view, your premise might seem right, but is it really what the Bible teaches us? The book of Deuteronomy 14:22-26, when speaking about paying tithes, instructs us to take our tithe to the place the LORD has chosen, and if the place is too far, we are instructed to sell the portion of our tithe and use it to buy anything our heart desires, listing alcohol as one of the items that could be bought with our tithe. The King James Version says ‘strong drink’, the Holmans Bible says ‘beer’ while the new international version specifies ‘fermented drink’. All the above are forms of alcohol.

So if you say even a mad person knows that you don’t drink alcohol in church, are you suggesting that the modern day church is not the ‘place the LORD has chosen for tithe to be paid and for his name to be worshiped’ as described in the book of Deuteronomy, or are you implying that the Bible was written by lunatics, or are you perhaps doubting God’s sanity?

Another issue I’ll be grateful if you can throw some light upon, is where our first pastors and Daddy GOs, the 12 disciples, collected tithes, or where they instructed the believers who took over the headship of the church from them, to collect tithe.

I humbly suggest, that you kindly address the above questions with biblical evidence, as against whipping up sentiment, or employing what many preachers use, and in my opinion, I consider; ’emotional tactics’.

As the Berean Christian that I am, before accepting any doctrine, I research the scriptures to see if it aligns accordingly, with the word of God.

Thank you sir, I hereby extend my highest considerations and best regards. ~FRZ
#FreeTheSheeple

Deuteronomy 14:26 KJV
[26] And thou shalt bestow that (tithe) money for whatsoever thy soul lusteth after, for oxen, or for sheep, or for wine, or for strong drink, or for whatsoever thy soul desireth: and thou shalt eat there before the Lord thy God,”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/daddy-freeze-replies-pastor-adeboyes.html

128 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by coldnigger(m): 7:05am On Nov 07, 2017
who be dis one self undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by majamajic(m): 7:05am On Nov 07, 2017
nice

116 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by psalmson001: 7:08am On Nov 07, 2017
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Prec1ous(m): 7:14am On Nov 07, 2017
The banter rallies strong.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 07, 2017
Why is this an issue sef, No one is forcing any one to pay. If u want to pay it tithe, PAY IT!!! And if you are not interested. KEEP your money.. it's not a do or die affair.. Everyone is just shouting "Tithe oo" U ppl should leave us alone jare

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by philcz(m): 7:16am On Nov 07, 2017
This issue has been dragged for too long.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Smellymouth: 7:21am On Nov 07, 2017
Merrybet odds--

Daddy Freeze to win -- 1.28..

Tithers to win -- 2.20..

Full time draw-- 3.80..

As for me I dey carry daddy freeze straight win home and away, home to win first and second half and over 2.5..

351 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by FarahAideed: 7:22am On Nov 07, 2017
I love the concept of tithing but i have a problem in knowing where the house of God is ..In Nigeria any loser will just wake up and rent a hall and declare tje place the house of God and start collecting tithe from gullible people just like that to augment his private life

181 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by MhizzAJ(f): 7:27am On Nov 07, 2017
God doesn't need our money

Tithing should be a personal thing...If it works for you then it's fine

I really don't think one should tithe out of compulsion

Many pastors have been trying to manipulate their congregation by quoting Malachi 3:10

God's protection has got nothing to do with money...everything boils down to his mercies

I don't even know why this tithe issue is such a big topic and why freeze keeps hitting on pastors

121 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by crisisexpert321(m): 7:33am On Nov 07, 2017
Freeze is time to liberate people.

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Smellymouth: 7:35am On Nov 07, 2017
Jeff Bozos (Amazon).. Atheist..
Steve Wozniak (Apple).. Atheist..
Larry Page (Google)... Buddhist..
Mark Zuckenberg (Facebook) Atheist..
Dangote (Dangote Group) Muslim..
Oprah Winfrey (TV Talkshow) Agonist..
Jack Ma (Alibaba) Deist..
Seun Osewa (nairaland) - Atheist..

None of these men/ women are Christains....
None of them pay tithes, yet some of them are billionaires .. None are cursed or in poverty.

And they have greatly impacted the lives of humans all over the world...

Most of the people saying "I will pay my tithe" they don't even go to church...Naiija and hypocrisy I hail Una.... cheesy

322 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Nogodye(m): 7:48am On Nov 07, 2017
Cheap popularity...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Abudu2000(m): 7:50am On Nov 07, 2017
Useless fraudsters called mogs ...first they will lure you by saying tithing is voluntarily then tell you afterwards that there is a curse attached all to frighten u into submitting. When we were growing up nothing like sow a seed, slowly these fraudsters tried to incorporate it into their billing methods.

They are quick to tag anyone against their fraudulent tactics as a devil meanwhile they ride in rolroyces and gwargons hile their member toil.... it's about time churchs and mosques start paying taxes so that the people's eyes will be clear. In 2017 some fools still fall for such cheap scams.

That's how a pastor stole a lady's car in the name of seed sowing, the lady became conscious after the hypnosis have been washed off.... nigerians are too gullible and that's the problem with us moving forward.

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by nNEOo(m): 7:51am On Nov 07, 2017
I think these questions are indeed valid .....the pastor should , well , CLEAR the air without emotions or sentiments , just Bible reference . wink

I no 1 hear say we no the use old testament again oh angry

Thank you lord Jesus I will never be chained in false doctrine, #freedminds

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by HeWrites(m): 7:55am On Nov 07, 2017
Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Tamarapetty(f): 7:56am On Nov 07, 2017
when your village people are done using your sense to wrap akara finish, na the result wey we go get be this.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by lalanice(f): 8:08am On Nov 07, 2017
Smellymouth:
Bill Gates (Microsoft).. Atheist..
Jeff Bozos (Amazon).. Atheist..
Steve Wozniak (Apple).. Atheist..
Larry Page (Google)... Buddhist..
Mark Zuckenburg (Facebook) Atheist..
Dangote (Dangote Group) Muslim..
Oprah Winfrey (TV Talkshow) Agonist..
Jack Ma (Alibaba) Deist..
Seun Osewa (nairaland) - Atheist..

None of these men/ women are Christains....
None of them pay TITHES, yet some of them are billionaires .. None are cursed or in poverty.

And they have greatly impacted the lives of humans all over the world...

you didnt hear mark zuckerberg declared he was nolonger an atheist?

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Larrey(f): 8:53am On Nov 07, 2017
Hmm. I pay my tithe and Not supporting or opposing daddy freeze, but the pastors should explain more to us about tithe with Bible verses.

51 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by ogbeniolola: 8:53am On Nov 07, 2017
Who's this boy?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by LuvU2: 9:10am On Nov 07, 2017
I stand with freeze as always. grin

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by finest0007(m): 9:26am On Nov 07, 2017
Nigerians and religious fanaticism are like 5 & 6

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 07, 2017
Daddy Yo! Even with how obviously true his words are some would still choose to be blind and deaf to what is obviously true.

45 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by finest0007(m): 9:53am On Nov 07, 2017
McBeal10:
Daddy Yo! Even with how obviously true his words are some would still choose to be blind and deaf to what is obviously true.

They will tell you of how our wisdom is foolishness in God's sight

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Slaveman343: 9:54am On Nov 07, 2017
lalanice:
you didnt hear mark zuckerberg declared he was nolonger an atheist?
I don't think he declared himself a theist either. He emphasized on the usefulness of religion, datz all. Even sef, even if he is no longer an atheist, does that turn him into a tither or puppet? grin

31 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 07, 2017
finest0007:

They will tell you of how our wisdom is foolishness in God's sight
and they have a way of twisting the Bible to their taste

22 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Slaveman343: 9:55am On Nov 07, 2017
Larrey:
Hmm. I pay my tithe and Not supporting or opposing daddy freeze, but the pastors should explain more to us about tithe with Bible verses.
I'll advise you to stop paying until these pastors clear your doubts. It's just an advice wink

28 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by donblade85555(m): 10:39am On Nov 07, 2017
freeaze is jobless

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by NwaAmaikpe: 10:40am On Nov 07, 2017
shocked

May the good Lord bless his servant Freeze and grant him more wisdom.

May the spirit of biblical and spiritual discernment not leave him.

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 07, 2017
God is good
Re: Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing by nairavsdollars(f): 10:40am On Nov 07, 2017
If over 20 million RCCG members descend on you, your life will never remain the same again

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church / Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.