Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

To The Condemners On Narialand Forum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Condemners On Narialand Forum (2855 Views)

Come On Narialand / The Most Funny Comment I Read On Narialand / From 4chan, Trying To Find Love On Narialand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by Veraatabeh(f): 7:39am On Nov 07, 2017
Ever since i had being on narialand. I do see some jobless nd stupid pple commenting rubbish. Let ask u who made u Judge on narialand to be insulting someone's trend if u don't like d trend why dont get the Bleep out of there than to post rubbish. Yesterday i post something funny only to check on comments to see mad men saying rubbish on my trend. Most of then who condemn dont even have one topic on their profile. If u want to be judge then go to the court nd judge ur useless generation. Nonsense
Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by Habiodunz(m): 7:41am On Nov 07, 2017
You registered in September and you are already seeking attention

6 Likes

Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by sainttwist1(m): 7:41am On Nov 07, 2017
they are sorry ma.....
Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by makydebbie(f): 7:43am On Nov 07, 2017
Habiodunz:
Azin! I no just understand this people again, na by force to notice them. undecided

1 Like

Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by Habiodunz(m): 7:44am On Nov 07, 2017
makydebbie:
Azin! I no just understand this people again, na by force to notice them. undecided
She will blame herself when the e-warriors enters this thread

2 Likes

Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by Ladyjumong(f): 7:51am On Nov 07, 2017
Who is this one undecided

1 Like

Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 07, 2017
present ma!
Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by Veraatabeh(f): 7:53am On Nov 07, 2017
Habiodunz:
shut up pls

1 Like

Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by Veraatabeh(f): 7:57am On Nov 07, 2017
makydebbie:
anyway i didnt ask for notice on my trend
Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by Habiodunz(m): 7:58am On Nov 07, 2017
Veraatabeh:
shut up pls
oh I looked at your profile pix and I decide to ignore you cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by Veraatabeh(f): 8:11am On Nov 07, 2017
Habiodunz:
oh I looked at your profile pix and I decide to ignore you cool
gud
Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by dacblogger: 8:19am On Nov 07, 2017
Dear Op, it's actually thread and not trend... undecided

Before you come out to insult nairalanders,you ve to get your facts straight and take down your pics OR they will kill you and bury you on your own TREND. grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by AlexCk: 8:22am On Nov 07, 2017
Lol,

Never gets old.
Oi vey

1 Like

Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by Veraatabeh(f): 8:25am On Nov 07, 2017
dacblogger:
Dear Op, it's actually thread and not trend... undecided

Before you come out to insult nairalanders,you ve to get your facts straight and take down your pics OR they will kill you and bury you on your own TREND. grin grin
let them come am waiting, ready to give them any hit

1 Like

Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by makydebbie(f): 8:33am On Nov 07, 2017
Veraatabeh:
It's 'thread'.
Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 07, 2017
Young03:
Are you the person on your profile?
If yes I can authoritatively tell you that your ugly

no amount of carotone n skineal can make ur face soft

Who are you to call someone ugly?
Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by makydebbie(f): 8:33am On Nov 07, 2017
Habiodunz:
She will blame herself when the e-warriors enters this thread
And create another "trend". grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by Habiodunz(m): 8:43am On Nov 07, 2017
makydebbie:
And create another "trend". grin
e taya me ooo, the girl doesn't deserve reply gon through her topics she talks like someone less than 16

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by MhizzAJ(f): 8:43am On Nov 07, 2017
It's better for me not to create one useless topic like you just did now

Attention seeker

1 Like

Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by NLevents: 8:45am On Nov 07, 2017
Veraatabeh:

No be only notice, na eviction letter.

Nairaland party 3.0 heavily loading, why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4153612/nairaland-get-together-party03

1 Like

Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by Veraatabeh(f): 8:46am On Nov 07, 2017
Habiodunz:
e taya me ooo, the girl doesn't deserve reply gon through her topics she talks like someone less than 16
shut up nd get the hell out of here nonsense
Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by muller101(m): 8:46am On Nov 07, 2017
Op u spent 6 days and 9 hours here . U are still a kindergarten nairalander

1 Like

Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by Veraatabeh(f): 8:47am On Nov 07, 2017
MhizzAJ:
It's better for me not to create one useless topic like you just did now

Attention seeker
nd its betta nt to talk on useless topic like u just did now.Attention giver

1 Like

Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by Habiodunz(m): 8:48am On Nov 07, 2017
Veraatabeh:
shut up nd get the hell out of here nonsense
tell me how old you're angry
Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by flawlessjimmy(m): 8:48am On Nov 07, 2017
Veraatabeh:
back to back grin
Veraatabeh:
back to back
Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by Veraatabeh(f): 8:50am On Nov 07, 2017
NLevents:

Nairaland party 3.0 heavily loading, why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4153612/nairaland-get-together-party03

grin
NLevents:

Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by NLevents: 8:51am On Nov 07, 2017
Veraatabeh:
grin

Hey cute lady, you have got a nice smile cool
Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by Veraatabeh(f): 8:52am On Nov 07, 2017
flawlessjimmy:
back to back grin back to back
yes oh grin
flawlessjimmy:
back to back grin back to back
yes oh
Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by Veraatabeh(f): 8:53am On Nov 07, 2017
NLevents:

Hey cute lady, you have got a nice smile cool
tanx
Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by TheManofTomorrow(m): 9:35am On Nov 07, 2017
We wey don understand the norms of NL no run mouth like this one. You will soon learn. Attention seeker.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Main Reason Why This Girl Is Single / How A Girl Becomes A Lesbian. / Lady Faints As Boyfriend Is Set To Marry Another Girl With ₦650k She Gave Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.