Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,848 members, 7,798,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

To The Condemners On Narialand Forum - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Condemners On Narialand Forum (2846 Views)

Come On Narialand / The Most Funny Comment I Read On Narialand / From 4chan, Trying To Find Love On Narialand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by arleck(m): 10:20am On Nov 07, 2017
Veraatabeh:
Ever since i had being on narialand. I do see some jobless nd stupid pple commenting rubbish. Let ask u who made u Judge on narialand to be insulting someone's trend if u don't like d trend why dont get the Bleep out of there than to post rubbish. Yesterday i post something funny only to check on comments to see mad men saying rubbish on my trend. Most of then who condemn dont even have one topic on their profile. If u want to be judge then go to the court nd judge ur useless generation. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by Veraatabeh(f): 10:43am On Nov 07, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
We wey don understand the norms of NL no run mouth like this one. You will soon learn. Attention seeker.
smh
Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by Prefola: 10:46am On Nov 07, 2017
Hahahahaha...and who is this "TREND LADY" again...funny girl,you just joined this land flowing with batching and insult and instead of you to keep cool and watch how the forum is being run,you are running your mouth like water...
well its attension you want and you have gotten it...
see dp sef..hahahaha..looking like an ogori magongo girl..
but wait oooh what are the mods waiting for?? cuz i have seen nt less than 3 rules brocken already..
mods please do the needful let her go and reset her thinking factory...

1 Like

Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by TheManofTomorrow(m): 10:48am On Nov 07, 2017
Veraatabeh:
smh
If u like shake ur boobs join. u go soon learn. just pray u learn fast and from cool teachers to.

U think you can go about seeking attention and deceiving pple with ur threads and go unscathed.

1 Like

Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by Veraatabeh(f): 10:51am On Nov 07, 2017
Prefola:
Hahahahaha...and who is this "TREND LADY" again...funny girl,you just joined this land flowing with batching and insult and instead of you to keep cool and watch how the forum is being run,you are running your mouth like water...
well its attension you want and you have gotten it...
see dp sef..hahahaha..looking like an ogori magongo girl..
but wait oooh what are the mods waiting for?? cuz i have seen nt less than 3 rules brocken already..
mods please do the needful let her go and reset her thinking factory...
do the needful
Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by Veraatabeh(f): 10:53am On Nov 07, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
If u like shake ur boobs join. u go soon learn. just pray u learn fast and from cool teachers to.

U think you can go about seeking attention and deceiving pple with ur threads and go unscathed.
the teacher i learn frm romance section is insults
Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 07, 2017
Nne this is not the way to go here remember this is a faceless forum.

1 Like

Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 07, 2017
This is what happens when your brain is synonymous to the colour of your face undecided

1 Like

Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by TheManofTomorrow(m): 12:08pm On Nov 07, 2017
Veraatabeh:
the teacher i learn frm romance section is insults
Try to be more receptive in ur approach and don't deceive with ur threads and I guarantee u will be loved. I can gladly be ur teacher you know grin grin
Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by QueenSekxy(f): 12:12pm On Nov 07, 2017
Tahra:
Who are you to call someone ugly?
you deh mind am..mumu guys
Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by QueenSekxy(f): 12:12pm On Nov 07, 2017
Tahra:
Who are you to call someone ugly?

1 Like

Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by QueenSekxy(f): 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2017
Neyoor:
This is what happens when your brain is synonymous to the colour of your face undecided
you are saying that being dark is a bad thing!??..check yourself undecided
Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2017
QueenSekxy:
I just weak for nl matter.

1 Like

Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by IamSINZ(m): 12:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
The head on this OP though... grin
Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by Veraatabeh(f): 1:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
IamSINZ:
The head on this OP though... grin
bleached republic human being
Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by Veraatabeh(f): 1:14pm On Nov 07, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
Try to be more receptive in ur approach and don't deceive with ur threads and I guarantee u will be loved. I can gladly be ur teacher you know grin grin
mtchewww
Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
QueenSekxy:

you are saying that being dark is a bad thing!??..check yourself undecided

No, not that.
Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by IamSINZ(m): 1:17pm On Nov 07, 2017
Veraatabeh:
bleached republic human being
I know you don't get to see guys like me at your IDP camp, take heart. wink
Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2017
Veraatabeh:
mtchewww
Dirty slum girl. FVCK off and play with ur mates.
Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by muller101(m): 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2017
NLevents:

Hey cute lady, you have got a nice smile cool
u de see well so. Person wey carry face like mashed potatoes grin

1 Like

Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by TheManofTomorrow(m): 4:07pm On Nov 07, 2017
Veraatabeh:
will u shut up before i smash u to pieces
Immature E-diot. run to ur mama go suck breast. Won't banter with you. U re beneath me.
Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by Veraatabeh(f): 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
Immature E-diot. run to ur mama go suck breast. Won't banter with you. U re beneath me.
ur mother i guess
Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by haywire07(m): 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
Veraatabeh:
Ever since i had being on narialand. I do see some jobless nd stupid pple commenting rubbish. Let ask u who made u Judge on narialand to be insulting someone's trend if u don't like d trend why dont get the Bleep out of there than to post rubbish. Yesterday i post something funny only to check on comments to see mad men saying rubbish on my trend. Most of then who condemn dont even have one topic on their profile. If u want to be judge then go to the court nd judge ur useless generation. Nonsense
see the shape of your head grin . Your parents no try at all

1 Like

Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
Na waohcheesy..i can feel the love in herecheesy.

1 Like

Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by Brunosamel(m): 11:19pm On Nov 21, 2017
Veraatabeh:
Little brain you are not the shoe to say this cuz everyone is entitled to his or her opinion and the argument and judgement is the funniest of all.

1 Like

Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by emeijeh(m): 11:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
lefulefu:
Na waohcheesy..i can feel the love in herecheesy.

Real love bro grin

1 Like

Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by Lionbite(m): 11:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
Pls can all parties calm the fvck down. Your noise is disturbing us in other threads. Thank you
Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
emeijeh:

Real love bro grin
yes ooocheesy..real love on the air tonight as Phil Collins go talk amcheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To The Condemners On Narialand Forum by Veraatabeh(f): 10:12am On Nov 24, 2017
haywire07:
see the shape of your head grin . Your parents no try at all
u re entitled to stupidity,goat

(1) (2) (Reply)

What 're The Permissible Sex Styles Allowed In Islam / Why Most Men Want To Chop My Ass- Actress / Should I Call Her Back After Ghosting Her For A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.