Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,489 members, 7,808,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) (54412 Views)

US Plans To Station Nuclear Weapons In UK As Threat Of WW3 With Russia Increases / Trump, Biden Fight Over The Raging Virus, Climate & Race In Final Debate (Pics) / Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by mysticwarrior(m): 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2017
FrancisDiote:
I only pity for peace loving North Koreans.

In the wake of an invasion, North Korea will never survive it as long as the war is fought on NK soil.

1. The invaders will first target and take out their satellite

2. Target their arsenal and take it out

3. Target the capital city and the foolish boy.

4. Destroy all forms of NK communication

Then

The fat boy will run and abandon his people

No nation can survive a modern day invasion
Vbfn
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by mysticwarrior(m): 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2017
FrancisDiote:
I only pity for peace loving North Koreans.

In the wake of an invasion, North Korea will never survive it as long as the war is fought on NK soil.

1. The invaders will first target and take out their satellite

2. Target their arsenal and take it out

3. Target the capital city and the foolish boy.

4. Destroy all forms of NK communication

Then

The fat boy will run and abandon his people

No nation can survive a modern day invasion
Vbfn
judging from the analysis of your post, am heavily convinced that you have a poor knowledge on military history and the art of human warfare, go and read about the Korean war and you will be well abreast of how the north Koreans defeated American forces with a fisted hand. about surviving a modern invasion, go and read about the battle of Leningrad, and stalingrad. Afghanistan also survived the soviet invasion, Somalia survived a US invasion in 1993. what about the Vietnam war? your almighty US forces were shamefully defeated without honor and were forced to leave Vietnam, pls go and do more research before you come out here to contaminate this thread with a bold face wrong analysis on war.

2 Likes

Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by mysticwarrior(m): 3:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
KreativGenius:

Have you heard of THAAD ?, Even U.S. troops stationed in Nagasaki in Japan, or South Korea alone will destroy Kim in minutes, let's not mentioned the ones stationed in Europe, let alone mainland U.S
you talk as if you reason with your anus, North Korea is not Iraq, if its that easy then what is the US waiting for before they launch an invasion on North korea?

2 Likes

Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by timesup234: 7:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
Leave him to keep living in a fools paradise. North Korea will slaughter American troops like chickens and it will be the last war they will fight before their demise. If North Korea test missiles over Washington, America won't do shiit. Trump is bluffing and only fools take the Americans serious when it comes to North Korea
mysticwarrior:
you talk as if you reason with your anus, North Korea is not Iraq, if its that easy then what is the US waiting for before they launch an invasion on North korea?
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
mysticwarrior:
judging from the analysis of your post, am heavily convinced that you have a poor knowledge on military history and the art of human warfare, go and read about the Korean war and you will be well abreast of how the north Koreans defeated American forces with a fisted hand. about surviving a modern invasion, go and read about the battle of Leningrad, and stalingrad. Afghanistan also survived the soviet invasion, Somalia survived a US invasion in 1993. what about the Vietnam war? your almighty US forces were shamefully defeated without honor and were forced to leave Vietnam, pls go and do more research before you come out here to contaminate this thread with a bold face wrong analysis on war.
You actually don't know anything about war.
After the war, how far Vietnam?
Who is suffering the consequences?
Do you know the level of development your Vietnam would have been if not the war?
If you don't have anything to say just keep quiet and don't quote people because you have data.
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by mysticwarrior(m): 2:58am On Nov 10, 2017
FrancisDiote:

You actually don't know anything about war.
After the war, how far Vietnam?
Who is suffering the consequences?
Do you know the level of development your Vietnam would have been if not the war?
If you don't have anything to say just keep quiet and don't quote people because you have data.
Vietnam is doing far better than most countries and even the one you live, and please correct me if am wrong, from your name am I right to assume its actually 'Francis Idiot' then if so you are actually an idiot, I just realised that from your name and comments.

1 Like

Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by Nobody: 4:47am On Nov 10, 2017
mysticwarrior:
Vietnam is doing far better than most countries and even the one you live, and please correct me if am wrong, from your name am I right to assume its actually 'Francis Idiot' then if so you are actually an idiot, I just realised that from your name and comments.
Lol
I am not your frustration. You are so dumb that you have to wait till I have aired my opinion before you start thinking.

It speaks volume. Just format your brain so it can conform to modern settings so you can reason first and your village people comment second.

N
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by mysticwarrior(m): 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
FrancisDiote:

Lol
I am not your frustration. You are so dumb that you have to wait till I have aired my opinion before you start thinking.

It speaks volume. Just format your brain so it can conform to modern settings so you can reason first and your village people comment second.

N
Funny just because you claim to know
and lace your posts with insults in a bid to mask
the stench of your folly doesn't make you learned.
To your ears you sound like one intellectual with
your regurgitated, 2nd hand, yet-to be confirmed
( and irrelevant) knowledge but to the rest of us we
see a clown one whose point is better suited to a
village square.
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
mysticwarrior:
Funny just because you claim to know
and lace your posts with insults in a bid to mask
the stench of your folly doesn't make you learned.
To your ears you sound like one intellectual with
your regurgitated, 2nd hand, yet-to be confirmed
( and irrelevant) knowledge but to the rest of us we
see a clown one whose point is better suited to a
village square.
Guy don't jump into people's posts. Sometimes you ignore and move on like so many learned people have done.
If you want to be relevant, think fast and first. Your too many English doesn't show you are wise. It shows that you are struggling to impress.
Wise people see trouble and avert it but foolish people jump into it not knowing where it will land them to.
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by timesup234: 12:18am On Nov 11, 2017
Coming from a high ranking American general. The simple truth is that America don't stand a chance with North Korea. They will be defeated easily

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/america-could-lose-a-war-against-north-korea-former-us-army-commander-says-in-leaked-letter/ar-BBEOIST
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by mysticwarrior(m): 1:08am On Nov 11, 2017
timesup234:
Coming from a high ranking American general. The simple truth is that America don't stand a chance with North Korea. They will be defeated easily

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/america-could-lose-a-war-against-north-korea-former-us-army-commander-says-in-leaked-letter/ar-BBEOIST
I don't know if you are a christian or Muslim, but whatever religion you practice the God that you serve will bless you for this post.

1 Like

Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by Zhahovic(m): 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2017
Guys no one has a monopoly of knowledge.....u should be able to put different opinions across without causing friction.......
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by KingSango(m): 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2017
The number victim of man's violence is children not women. Sorry, ladies, you do not hold the title of being the greatest victim of men's evil and cruelty. Children are raped, molested, children are kidnapped, trafficked, thrown into sex slavery, kept in dungeons, children are sacrificed, children are morphed into child soldiers, morphed into pedophile cults of religion, children and killed for their organs, their melanin, and they are used for magic rituals. These Satanic Freemasons are doing this worldwide and have been doing it for centuries. Not all Freemasons but there are so many Freemasons that help cover up and shield the ones at the top of the pyramid that do these horrible things to children. It seems that the Romans took over the world about 500 years ago and set up worldwide Illuminati. All world leaders joined it to have power and wealth. All about the demonic Illuminati: http://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by timesup234: 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
America is a paper tiger and will be forced to withdraw from Asia. The second world war ended over 72 yrs, what is America still doing in Japan? American imperialism is the greatest threat to humanity
mysticwarrior:
I don't know if you are a christian or Muslim, but whatever religion you practice the God that you serve will bless you for this post.
Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by mysticwarrior(m): 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
timesup234:
America is a paper tiger and will be forced to withdraw from Asia. The second world war ended over 72 yrs, what is America still doing in Japan? American imperialism is the greatest threat to humanity
and it should be noted that no empire lasts forever.

1 Like

Re: World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) by Godwin2am(m): 7:32am On May 21, 2020
Thanks to God nuclear war did not happen back then with north Korea ��. Today china divide to fight world war silently killing more than 300000 people killed and counting with more than 2.6million displaced 'infected' with covid-19 virus. Still maltreating African in their country. �� �� China plan is to take over the world by the debt most country is owing them..�� .............. I think this os how 21'st century war should be fought. ...... Just forget about the nuclear weapon north Korea is stock pilling they may never use it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

We Captured Russian Army HQ Without A Single Shot — Wagner Chief / UK Parliament Debating Whether Trump Should Be Banned From UK. See Reactions / Israel Praises Trump For Soleimani Killing, Places Military On High Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.