Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Chronicles Of A Ladies Guy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chronicles Of A Ladies Guy (2504 Views)

Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself / Chronicles Of Tracy / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chronicles Of A Ladies Guy by Piuzz(m): 8:38am On Nov 07, 2017
Watz up guys...... This is a story of my life...... The girls........my guys.........and my family............ Sit tight and enjoy....dis film or shd i say movie..oh sorry..........story
Re: Chronicles Of A Ladies Guy by MhizzAJ(f): 8:46am On Nov 07, 2017
cool
Re: Chronicles Of A Ladies Guy by Piuzz(m): 9:00am On Nov 07, 2017
Chai...oboy see food,i said as i helped myself with a spoon,and started digging d rice.
I ate and ate still it looked as if i av not eaten anytin.....
Me:waiter!!
Waiter:sir
me:mr man give me five plate of steamed chicken..and 3 bottles of red wine.
Waiter:ok sir.
The waiter left to bring my orders and i started watching t.v...before i knew it i started sweating, i increased the ac.omo same story...omo which kind demonic sweat be this na,i pulled my shirt same story..if i like i sweat but dat food i must wack am....it then dawn to me dat the waiter never still come....i have been waiting for 30 min.....as if God knew my mind bcox i be dey find bottle make i go burst person head...the door opened and he(waiter) rolled the food..no..MY food to the chair i was sitting..oboy come see meat..i come carry my fork take small part of the chicken......as i was about to put it in my mouth...kpiawa.....
Pius wake up you done dey sweat since........
Re: Chronicles Of A Ladies Guy by Piuzz(m): 9:46am On Nov 07, 2017
'Jeez dnt tell me it was a dream'...my brain ranged..'...
I looked up and saw my room-
mate..smiling like a dog at me...
...'omo pius see as u dey sweat u dream see yoursef for desert" kelvin(my roommate) said....
I looked at him like he raped my mother....if he knew wat he jxt did he would av jxt shut his mouth.when he saw i was not in his mood for jokes he left me and went and pull his cloths.....it was obvious he just went out wit one of his rich babes.
.."kelvin afa na u nor bring any level come make ur guy nor go die oo"i said...he just did as if i was talking to the air..i was getting angry.but i had to cool down beggar nor get choice....i asked him again.....
.."pius u nor get babe,omo i nor bring anitin oo if u like die your house nor far i go jxt carry taxi drop u for your gate" kelvin blurted out.i looked at our shinning pot....i started begging God to allow me enter heaven because death was knocking..
...i heard my phone ringing. i just ignored it cox i was using my last energy to breath..i ranged 3 more times and kelvin helped me pick it "ah sandra pius is slee.........."
i did not allow him finish the staement before i dragged the phone....
"sandy baby watz up"i said......i did not know where the power came from for me to say all those words...
"pius dont baby me.i called u 3 times and u allow dat ur clown freind pick me call" she cried out
"ah ah i was bathing na"i lied
'ok oo i just wanted to check if u are doing anitin dis evening'
"no am not"i hurriedly said.
."ok i saw one new restuarant in town and i would love us to check it out"she said with a voice dat made me fall for her..
I looked at kelvin who was busy snoring his life out..
"sandra cant we go nw..coz i just remembered am suppose to do an assingment tonight" which was a big lie..it was just that i was deadly hungry ......
"ok no problem meet me at green pack by 4" she said and ended the call....i was more than happy not just that i was going to appease the worms in my tummy,but i was going to eat free food.....because sandra was a cash queen....i checked the time and it was 3:15.......i hurriedly went to take bath............flexing here i come*
Re: Chronicles Of A Ladies Guy by Piuzz(m): 10:00am On Nov 07, 2017
Dis matters alot......thanks
MhizzAJ:
cool
Re: Chronicles Of A Ladies Guy by durapro(m): 10:14am On Nov 07, 2017
nice story bro, abeg Update, piuzz update! Shana wole!!!
Re: Chronicles Of A Ladies Guy by Piuzz(m): 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
Let me introduce my self......
*clears throat*
my name is Pius williams.....a 2h level student uniben,the only son of my parents(if u are a only son u will know wat i mean)...am tall fair in complexion.......and as the ladies always say am handsome to a fault..and nor be lie,my cute face has brought me more harm than good..
Girls started dying for me when i was 3....yes.....u read it right 3..it all started when i was in nursery 1 girls would come to sch with snacks,food,juice,money.....but in the stuggle to gain my friendship dem go just pack everytin give me...omo i go eat tire,i started leaving my lunch box home cox it was useless to me......u see i have been a ladies guy since i was in my mum womb....ok back to my intro.
Kelvin is my best freind...we attended same sec.sch.....here we are nw in the same university.....the same course....and the same room...kelvin has the same hunger for women like i do....but we have differnt taste..asin far differrent.....he likes should i say like or he follows any lady dat has enough cash,even if she be like bamboo he ain't care as far u get moni for bag...but fotunately most girls wey get moni dey fine...abi na lie...even if dem be like bulldog from birth....dem go use moni change am to omotola own..
Me....pius....i only chase ladies dat are fair asin fair like rihanna,curvy like kim kandashian,,and tall like my sis(my sis is almost same height as me) if u carry all this endowment you must see for your back one day........and u must fall for me *smile*
Re: Chronicles Of A Ladies Guy by Destinychild263(m): 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
Piuzz:
Let me introduce my self......
*clears throat*
my name is Pius williams.....a 2h level student uniben,the only son of my parents(if u are a only son u will know wat i mean)...am tall fair in complexion.......and as the ladies always say am handsome to a fault..and nor be lie,my cute face has brought me more harm than good..
Girls started dying for me when i was 3....yes.....u read it right 3..it all started when i was in nursery 1 girls would come to sch with snacks,food,juice,money.....but in the stuggle to gain my friendship dem go just pack everytin give me...omo i go eat tire,i started leaving my lunch box home cox it was useless to me......u see i have been a ladies guy since i was in my mum womb....ok back to my intro.
Kelvin is my best freind...we attended same sec.sch.....here we are nw in the same university.....the same course....and the same room...kelvin has the same hunger for women like i do....but we have differnt taste..asin far differrent.....he likes should i say like or he follows any lady dat has enough cash,even if she be like bamboo he ain't care as far u get moni for bag...but fotunately most girls wey get moni dey fine...abi na lie...even if dem be like bulldog from birth....dem go use moni change am to omotola own..
Me....pius....i only chase ladies dat are fair asin fair like rihanna,curvy like kim kandashian,,and tall like my sis(my sis is almost same height as me) if u carry all this endowment you must see for your back one day........and u must fall for me *smile*

nice story...waitin for update
Re: Chronicles Of A Ladies Guy by Piuzz(m): 3:54pm On Nov 07, 2017
I hurriedly went to bath..i came out like 2 mins later and saw kelvin operating my laptop with that look of'where u dey go'...i also gave him the look of 'e nor concern u'....
"pius u na my guy na u know say suppose to dey back everytime" he said...
"when ur babe carry you go chop shey me dey ur back shey" i fired back
"nor dey do like girl na..ok tell me where u dey go first"he pleaded..i just looked at him and replied..."i dey go evening sevice for church"..... he started laughing so hard and i joined him in the laugh part....."pius serious jhoor where u dey go..u wey be lucifer go enter church"he said....
"omo na sandra oo she wan go flex me"i replied before i could close my mouth...he ran to the bathroom to bath.....i jxt looked at him like say he dey mad....and i shouted "nor just craze reach my side wen u go wack i nor follow u"......"sharrap am ur bestfrnd and ur mum put u in my care" he fired back from the bathroom.....that was it kelvin ended up following me out after borrowing my sneakers...anyway since it looked good on him i just let him have it.....i dressed in a disigners polo and a black jean trousers with an air-max shoe....anoda stare at the mirrow told me again dat am cute . We both left our lodge and entered keke which droped u at the sch main gate all eyes were on us.....kelvin was also handsome but not up to the boss(me) we entered school like say na our papa get the sch...i checked the time and it was 4:01 we went to the green park where she said i shd wait for her but i nor see her shadow..i was like"make dis girl nor use me play ooo" we searched for where to sit but everywhere don full wit people and their laptop......if u know uniben u will knw dat green park is always full of people because of the free wifi......so we cum enter the bank wey near am make we still chill under ac small.....kelvin was just busy admiring the female accoutant there.......i shd looked at him and shook my head....if una know trouble wey kelvin don see bcox of rich babe..u for join me shake head..
I tried sandra number and she picked and said she was at basement....basement is a 2 min drive from green park...
We waited for 30 min no sign of sandra..kelvin was already dozing. I den tried her number but she did not pick ..so i jxt concluded to go as i was about to leave i felt a hand on my shoulder

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Ladies Guy by emmaskyyy: 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2017
nice story waiting 4 update
Re: Chronicles Of A Ladies Guy by Piuzz(m): 6:30am On Nov 08, 2017
durapro:
nice story bro, abeg Update, piuzz update! Shana wole!!!
bros thanks for the encouragement.......updates dey come for road
Re: Chronicles Of A Ladies Guy by Piuzz(m): 6:31am On Nov 08, 2017
emmaskyyy:
nice story waiting 4 update
thanks man....updates are loading
Re: Chronicles Of A Ladies Guy by fortuneobi(m): 10:27am On Nov 08, 2017
Good job op

But pls, work on your punctuations. They give rhythm to stories and writeups
Re: Chronicles Of A Ladies Guy by Piuzz(m): 8:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
fortuneobi:
Good job op

But pls, work on your punctuations. They give rhythm to stories and writeups
tnks man
Re: Chronicles Of A Ladies Guy by Xteljay(f): 10:32am On Nov 09, 2017
Bring it on
Re: Chronicles Of A Ladies Guy by Piuzz(m): 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
'was i seeing a ghost'what was she doing here',my already lame brain ranged.

"hi,"she said after staring at me for enternity,

"hello,"i replied,

"pius don't be scared i cant bite,stop acting like u saw a ghost'"she said looking straight to my eyes,
i stylishly kicked kelvin who has already gone to his village bcox my tongue were tied....

"person nor fit slee.......,"he was also shocked on seeing her...

.....she smiled....

"hey bella how have u being,"kelvin said with shocked in his face.

"am fine same way you and your friend left me,"she replied coldly

i swallowed hard...

"ah ah why would you say such,"kelvin was actually gaining his confidence while mine was failing in a sequence of 1,50,100

"why won't i,if not i had a miscarriage where do you two think i would be,"bella eyes were already wet,

"miscarriage," kelvin and i said in disbelief.
..almost immediately sandra walked into the bank with all her glory.
Re: Chronicles Of A Ladies Guy by Piuzz(m): 6:52am On Nov 10, 2017
Xteljay:
Bring it on
thks alot
Re: Chronicles Of A Ladies Guy by phlimsy911: 7:14am On Nov 10, 2017
We still dey wait for you sir
Re: Chronicles Of A Ladies Guy by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 10, 2017
Following
Re: Chronicles Of A Ladies Guy by Piuzz(m): 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2017
Abeg make una nor vex i my phone get some fault....i wud update ASAP
Re: Chronicles Of A Ladies Guy by phlimsy911: 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
Carry on
Re: Chronicles Of A Ladies Guy by Piuzz(m): 10:00am On Dec 09, 2017
*FLASHBACK*

"pius i know u are a good boy but pls dnt let the beauty of this place take away ur focus,"my dad said for the fifth time i was already bored of all his advice....

"pius your dad is talking to you,"my mom said when she realized i was tired of his talk.

"mom am listening,dad i promise i would be of good behavior," i said and my dad nodded......for my mind i was like if i obey all my parent advice wont life be boring

We got to my new school,my dad helped me with one of my bag while i carried my locker and back bag,my mom carried my provision bag,and we marched inside the school.

The school was a very big and beautiful and also a boarding and day school,i was to stay in the hostel,i did not like the idea but i jxt agreed cox my bestfreind was also admitted to the same school..

So my father took me to the v.p office,the man was more of a baboon than a human..

"this is my son and i brought him my self just to see you and put him in your care,"my father said..

"ah ah y all the stress,you would have just callled na,anyway no problem he is truly your only son,"..the baboon-like v.p replied

"mr olu how is the family,i heard olamide got admission to the university,"my mother said.

"we thank God o,"mr olu said raising his hands to the sky.

I prayed silently for them to finish with thier rubbish and let me go cox thier talk was always boring,i just thank God i was not born in their time,i just wonder how i would have being.

"pius hope u can hear for yourself,olamide got admission to the university with only one sitting,"my father said dragging me out of my thougt..

"dad you know i can do better," i told him calmly....

"yes i trust my son he can even score 400 in jamb,"my mom said adding more feather to my hat.

"see your mouth like i trust my son when you buy him everytin he ask for,he plays video game everyday,i just pray he pass,"my dad fired at my mom..
mr olu just smiled trying hard to stifle the laughter dat was trying to break out,he and and my dad were childhood friends and he knew how my dad was

"ah it is okay no need to argue i know my pius he will pass,"mr olu said winking at me

my parents later followed me to my domitory gate and waited for me to arrange my things before leaving....i followed them back to my dad's car,

"pius my son you know you are my only son,pls make your mother and i proud,"my father said looking straight at my eyes.

this was the part of an only son i hate most,they just keep expecting too much from you,

"here take this 20 thousand naira manage it till your visiting day,i gave 10 thousand naira to mr olu to keep for you," my mother said handing over the money to me...this was the part of an only son i love....
I hugged my mother and shook my father, and i stood there till they drove away

i turned to go back to my dorm then

i saw her...............

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Ladies Guy by TemmyT123(m): 3:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ride on.. Nice one.
Re: Chronicles Of A Ladies Guy by Xteljay(f): 12:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
What took u so long to update
Re: Chronicles Of A Ladies Guy by Piuzz(m): 12:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
Xteljay:
What took u so long to update
no vex ooo na sch mata
Re: Chronicles Of A Ladies Guy by Xteljay(f): 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
Piuzz:
no vex ooo na sch mata
no wahala
Re: Chronicles Of A Ladies Guy by itsandi(m): 3:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
Interesting story smiley Enjoy other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: Chronicles Of A Ladies Guy by Piuzz(m): 7:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
.....i saw her........

I entered my dorm and saw my friend kelvin walking toward me.
Kelvin and i attended d same junior sec sch and agreed to leave the boring all boys school and start a boarding school,and it seems like our plan worked perfectly well......

"my guy the school make sense ooo,"kelvin said shaking hands with me but my mind was far gone,-hw can someone by as beautiful as that,

"pius nor be you i dey talk to,"

"omo i dey listen na,i know say the make sense," i replied absentmindedly

"my guy i even see one babe ooo she be your spec," kelvin said with a wide grin

"i came here to make my parents proud so leave me,"i tried to reply like i was nt intrested....

"oya rest na,"kelvin said walking away

"my guy show na i was just joking,"i pleaded..

"pius williams make your parents proud ooo,"he mocked

"abeg na,i even see one,omo that girl na die,"

kelvin actually gave me all the info abt the girl and she was actually the one i saw

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Poetic Devices This Poem Used? Help! I Am Not An English Speaker / Can I Stand This Love (Short Story) / Love Story - A Short Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.