Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Why We Are Having Our Third Ritual Performance In The Burial Ground - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why We Are Having Our Third Ritual Performance In The Burial Ground (596 Views)

Why Dead Bodies Are Buried Six Feet Under The Ground / Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office / Update From The Burial Of Emir Of Lafia, Isa Mustafa [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Are Having Our Third Ritual Performance In The Burial Ground by bunbit23: 9:29am On Nov 07, 2017
[11/6, 18:54] Odogwuakataaka: We have ritual next week Wednesday 15th Nov.
We are going to invoke the spirit of the dead who followed the path of this our true mission to help fight our cause.
Remember, before now: we have promised you total deliverance from spiritual bondage, poverty, failure, rise and fall and this we must leave to do
@"Light house of wisdom" where knowledge rule, we are different. We have the power and knowledge to create positive changes.
This is the reason we call you to be her.
We don't do magic.
We don't ask for your reward.
We don't ask you to appreciate us but come and have knowledge for your success and prosperity.
Come and experience and acquire the power to create positive change in your life.
Come and get yourself delivered from evil bondage
@"Light house of wisdom", we don't care to know what the problem is all about and the cause
[11/6, 19:01] Odogwuakataaka: If only you have understand that you are not the person of your dream.
If only you understand that things is going turpsy_turvy in your life.
If only you have realized these and wish to help yourself out from any mysterious forces which had acted as a promoter to the circumstances; then we are here to help you call a spade a spade

[11/6, 19:03] Tameka Jamaica: Hi am tameka from Jamaica.

[11/6, 19:04] Odogwuakataaka: @ Light house of wisdom, we don't negotiate with poverty
Not at all!
Poverty is our enemy!!

[11/6, 19:04] Joe Lagos: Welcome Tameka
[11/6, 19:05] Joe Lagos: Welcome Onyeka

[11/6, 19:05] Odogwuakataaka: @ light house of wisdom we don't negotiate with negative energies causing harm to mankind. We banish them away without wasting time. We don't do abracadabra here.

[11/6, 19:05] Victor Abuja: Am Victor from Abuja.

[11/6, 19:06] Joe Lagos: Welcome Victor

[11/6, 19:06] Odogwuakataaka: Its not such a miracles you watch in the television whereby you get healed today to fall sick tomorrow.
No No No!!!!!
I have said it and will keep saying it, "I have gone far in the spirit to return a failure".
[11/6, 19:09] Odogwuakataaka: I am a success so must whosoever that accept to follow my path must experience unlimited favour, success, great abundance , happiness, divine prosperity and longevity.
So I mote it be!
Understand that @light house of wisdom, we are spiritual practitioners.
We are not believers.
No! We don't share any believe here. We talk about things we know.

[11/6, 19:10] Mark Benin: Iseeee

[11/6, 19:11] Odogwuakataaka: We do the talk.
We walk the talk!

[11/6, 19:11] Chekwube Chukwu Lagos: so shall it be

[11/6, 19:11] Odogwuakataaka: Its my duty to bring to your knowledge the hidden truth that shall set your path straight

[11/6, 19:12] Jerry Sage Lagos: That is what I so desire

[11/6, 19:12] Odogwuakataaka: And this I must live to do.
I will lead you to places to make you great.
I will take you to places to protect and favour you.
By the time am through with this mission, you understand what life is all about.

[11/6, 19:14] Jerry Sage Lagos: Awesome good

[11/6, 19:14] Odogwuakataaka: You know that the world where you are is not a play ground.
You will take your position to rule, govern and direct affairs of people.
I will make you kings and queen.
But these you must get ready as we have began.

[11/6, 19:16] Jerry Sage Lagos: Yes of course... A jungle justice world where Only the lion eats the fattest meat

[11/6, 19:16] Odogwuakataaka: Our people would say, egwu aga agba agba, o baghi uru ikwewe ya n'isi that to say, a music that we must dance to the rhythm, no point nodding our head
Let go!
Because you don't have money now
Because you have no one today to help your dream.
Because no one is looking forward to assist you.
Because no one answers when you called.
Because no one cares.
That's why I am here.

[11/6, 19:18] Jerry Sage Lagos: Ekwesiri igbasi the eqwu ike . maka na iwa abughi ihe achi ukwa naka agba
Re: Why We Are Having Our Third Ritual Performance In The Burial Ground by bunbit23: 9:36am On Nov 07, 2017
[11/6, 19:21] Odogwuakataaka: I am here to let you know and understand the path where obedient opens door for great abundance using ritual without money.
There are things which you must know and your knowledge about them shall set you free from your present state of want and scarcity.
We shall visit burial ground of pioneers who worshipped and died in this true ministry.
Consult them for divine guide and protection.
We are going to perform this ritual next week Wednesday.
We need flower and white giant candle for the exercise.

[11/6, 19:24] Odogwuakataaka: Don't be surprise where you are to get this burial ground.
I am the Grand Master in the house and must provide necessary information to help every matter making it a success
[11/6, 19:26] Odogwuakataaka: You get this burial ground in Catholic churches

[11/6, 19:26] Linda Abia: I'm Linda, from Umuahia

[11/6, 19:26] Odogwuakataaka: In most Catholic churches you found burial ground where they burial Catholic father's.
That is where we have our ritual point
Re: Why We Are Having Our Third Ritual Performance In The Burial Ground by bunbit23: 9:41am On Nov 07, 2017
[11/6, 19:28] Odogwuakataaka: We shall buy bountiful flowers like these. Before you buy the flowers, if possible let me see them to choose the best for you.
Nevertheless, we expect you buy flowers with different colors.
Not flowers with one or two colors.
It must have multiple choice of colors.
Your riches, fame, success and great abundance shall be priceless.

Re: Why We Are Having Our Third Ritual Performance In The Burial Ground by bunbit23: 10:05am On Nov 07, 2017

Re: Why We Are Having Our Third Ritual Performance In The Burial Ground by bunbit23: 10:35am On Nov 07, 2017
I have seen many leaving the room. Others that remains what are you still doing here?

[11/6, 19:32] Joe Lagos: � Matured food is meant for matured people.

[11/6, 19:34] Odogwuakataaka: Our people would say.
Nwata na amaghi agha na akpo ya aya. Only a fool thinks to become a man is a day job or talk let me talk.
We are not ordinary, therefore we don't do ordinary things.
Ife ana eme bu Ife mmuo!
Its spiritual thing!!

[11/6, 19:34] Joe Lagos: Correct Sir!

[11/6, 19:35] Odogwuakataaka: Ofeke won't understand_A fool won't comprehend.

[11/6, 19:35] Mark Benin: Ride on my master

[11/6, 19:36] Sam Calabar: GM good talk to be a man is not to wear trouser too!

[11/6, 19:36] Linda Abia: I ji okwu sir!

[11/6, 19:39] Odogwuakataaka: When your enemies waka for you, na for day & night na em dem dey waka

[11/6, 19:40] Jerry Sage Lagos: Have got to understand that life is spiritual and the spirit controls the physical.
Look any currency in the world. People in the currencies are dead people.... Does it ring a bell?
Grand master I salute!!!

[11/6, 19:40] Odogwuakataaka: Enemies passed through valleys and dungeons to make sure they perfected the assignment that placed you in this present mess
[11/6, 19:41] Odogwuakataaka: It's odd for you to think that you can just wake up in the morning to have breakthrough and perfect deliverance
[11/6, 19:41] Odogwuakataaka: There are ways for everything
[11/6, 19:41] Odogwuakataaka: Knowledge is the key
[11/6, 19:41] Odogwuakataaka: Only knowledge
[11/6, 19:41] Odogwuakataaka: With spiritual knowledge
[11/6, 19:42] Odogwuakataaka: No man born of woman can trample upon your path

[11/6, 19:44] Ugonna Lagos: So mote it be
Re: Why We Are Having Our Third Ritual Performance In The Burial Ground by bunbit23: 10:47am On Nov 08, 2017
I always let us understand that behind our success are forces!
You don't just become rich because you are this or that.
You can't achieve greatness because you come from here or there. Greatness is reward and have to come as a result of a merit.
Our people would say, onye gbaa boolu, o rachaa oroma, that's to say, you only get a reward after labour. Labour and reward!
Our rewards also comes according to our individual input.
Otu e si eme ya na uwa, otu ahu ka esikwa eme ya n'eligwe_ most of the norms as it happens here, so its in the heaven. The laws and rules will tell you better. I am bringing your spiritual update as a result of knowledge upon angels guide. We teach you for you to have profound understanding about the activities seen under the sun.
We have to follow our enemies two miles since they have asked us for a mile walk.
We give to them, and must continue giving to them: bumper to bumper.
We can't relate!
We can't give up!!
We will never give up until we beat them handicap.
Until we win them and crush them.
Until we speed up and have to overtake them.
No playing!
You don't play and must not play on high way.

(1) (Reply)

23-year-old Man Who Got Married To His 17-year-old Biological Sister In Anambra / Anyone In Cameroon / 10-year-old Girl Dies After Female Genital Circumcision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.