Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,992 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:03 AM

What Are Chances My Aunty Will Replace My Uncle On Bed With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Chances My Aunty Will Replace My Uncle On Bed With Me (2465 Views)

I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? / I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. / My Aunty Anna Rose (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Chances My Aunty Will Replace My Uncle On Bed With Me by alwayscool: 9:43am On Nov 07, 2017
I am 27 years old and have crush on my 38 years old aunty(my fathers brothers wife, )she is beautiful and have body size of 36 30 36,, we have very good relation, even our family members know that i m close to her, once while travelling in car, she was sitting beside me, after some time she took my hands in her hands and both of our fingers were crossed against each other, then i kept my hand on her lap but She did not reject it, then slowlly i moved my hand between her legs, then she covered my hand with her saree so That others cannot see, many a times i put hand on her ass and waist but never she objected to it... she even makes sexy jokes with me when No one is therr, what Are the chances that she will Bleep me, i m damm dying to have her on my bed, replacing my uncle, even i guess She want her nehphew to replace her uncle... what are chances,
Re: What Are Chances My Aunty Will Replace My Uncle On Bed With Me by NLevents: 9:47am On Nov 07, 2017
Well, give me your uncle's number, let me fill him in on this development sad

Nairaland party 3.0 heavily loading, why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4153612/nairaland-get-together-party03

Re: What Are Chances My Aunty Will Replace My Uncle On Bed With Me by olaleks007(m): 9:51am On Nov 07, 2017
Which kain life u wan dey live so?

Don't do what u will forever regret

Shikena
Re: What Are Chances My Aunty Will Replace My Uncle On Bed With Me by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 07, 2017
You are stuppid

1 Like

Re: What Are Chances My Aunty Will Replace My Uncle On Bed With Me by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 07, 2017
which kind wahala be dis undecided
Re: What Are Chances My Aunty Will Replace My Uncle On Bed With Me by Draei: 10:13am On Nov 07, 2017
This one is MAD already,
Next thread please...

1 Like

Re: What Are Chances My Aunty Will Replace My Uncle On Bed With Me by DanseMacabre(m): 10:15am On Nov 07, 2017
But you've pasted this exact same shiit under a different moniker before na. Una no dey tire

1 Like

Re: What Are Chances My Aunty Will Replace My Uncle On Bed With Me by fulaniHERDSman(m): 10:20am On Nov 07, 2017
go pay advance for your casket o!
Re: What Are Chances My Aunty Will Replace My Uncle On Bed With Me by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 07, 2017
I've seen this same story here
Re: What Are Chances My Aunty Will Replace My Uncle On Bed With Me by alwayscool: 10:44am On Nov 07, 2017
How Soon will she join her nephew on bed
Re: What Are Chances My Aunty Will Replace My Uncle On Bed With Me by DRGREAT(m): 10:47am On Nov 07, 2017
alwayscool:
I am 27 years old and have crush on my 38 years old aunty(my fathers brothers wife, )she is beautiful and have body size of 36 30 36,, we have very good relation, even our family members know that i m close to her, once while travelling in car, she was sitting beside me, after some time she took my hands in her hands and both of our fingers were crossed against each other, then i kept my hand on her lap but She did not reject it, then slowlly i moved my hand between her legs, then she covered my hand with her saree so That others cannot see, many a times i put hand on her ass and waist but never she objected to it... she even makes sexy jokes with me when No one is therr, what Are the chances that she will Bleep me, i m damm dying to have her on my bed, replacing my uncle, even i guess She want her nehphew to replace her uncle... what are chances,
you are evil...

1 Like

Re: What Are Chances My Aunty Will Replace My Uncle On Bed With Me by alwayscool: 11:13am On Nov 07, 2017
What are chances
Re: What Are Chances My Aunty Will Replace My Uncle On Bed With Me by stacyadams: 11:27am On Nov 07, 2017
alwayscool:
What are chances
grin grin if ur story is real ,,take ur chance boy.....no dull yourself ,,thank me later..she want am..
Re: What Are Chances My Aunty Will Replace My Uncle On Bed With Me by cyndy1000(f): 11:28am On Nov 07, 2017
Leave your uncle's wife find yours you are still young... don't dream of doing that cos karma will surely catch up with you. how will you feel if your cousin sleeps with your mother?...... there are many beautiful young girls out just like her or even more than her.
Re: What Are Chances My Aunty Will Replace My Uncle On Bed With Me by adexdon(m): 11:51am On Nov 07, 2017
stop taking Oshogbo weed
Re: What Are Chances My Aunty Will Replace My Uncle On Bed With Me by alwayscool: 12:17pm On Nov 07, 2017
I want to Bleep her only once
Re: What Are Chances My Aunty Will Replace My Uncle On Bed With Me by alwayscool: 1:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
Will she let me Bleep her
Re: What Are Chances My Aunty Will Replace My Uncle On Bed With Me by Olifiz(m): 1:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
Many are mad few are roaming.

Don’t do it o. Pls clear all tots of it no matter how difficult it is don’t do it.
Re: What Are Chances My Aunty Will Replace My Uncle On Bed With Me by alwayscool: 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
Who is more interested in sex? me or my aunty?
Re: What Are Chances My Aunty Will Replace My Uncle On Bed With Me by uzoormah(m): 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
You and ur aunty have brain tissue problem
Re: What Are Chances My Aunty Will Replace My Uncle On Bed With Me by alwayscool: 4:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
Is aunty itching for a Bleep
Re: What Are Chances My Aunty Will Replace My Uncle On Bed With Me by Harwoyeez(m): 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
na only u wan rape a minor on ur other thread and here u are with another stupid one.....e be like say u dey under d spell of incest......u need deliverance
Re: What Are Chances My Aunty Will Replace My Uncle On Bed With Me by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2017
alwayscool:
How Soon will she join her nephew on bed

As soon as your space is ready in hell
Re: What Are Chances My Aunty Will Replace My Uncle On Bed With Me by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
uzoormah:
You and ur aunty have brain tissue problem

That is for those that have brains.

Their case is different: no brains, no tissues.
Re: What Are Chances My Aunty Will Replace My Uncle On Bed With Me by alwayscool: 4:52am On Nov 09, 2017
How soon will they Bleep
Re: What Are Chances My Aunty Will Replace My Uncle On Bed With Me by Exponental(m): 5:09am On Nov 09, 2017
Where will you like to be buried?

1 Like

Re: What Are Chances My Aunty Will Replace My Uncle On Bed With Me by alwayscool: 5:35am On Nov 09, 2017
I would bury myself in between my auntys legs

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Muslim Women That Every Christian Feminist Should Know & Calm Down!! / Top 3 Funniest Monikers On Nairaland! / Help!!!can Swallowing It Make Her Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.