Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,369 members, 7,781,006 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:23 AM

Party Politics Aside ... Wake Up Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Party Politics Aside ... Wake Up Nigeria (381 Views)

Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says / How APC, Party Politics Failed To Separate Saraki, Bolaji Abdullahi / Sagay: "Saraki, Dogara’s Allowances, An Explosive Issue, Will Blow Up Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Party Politics Aside ... Wake Up Nigeria by moski5(m): 9:58am On Nov 07, 2017
If you follow my posts and write ups you would know I belong to no party and I stand for a better Nigeria. I say this lest any one come and accuse me so party politicking I won't respond and I encourage all to ignore such.

As a country (not a nation) we are going done the slope faster than bullet speed. Things were bad in the last administration Now things are way worse. If I need to high light the issues on ground for you.. You are either

1. A sycophant
2. A paid writer
3. A 'blind' loyalist
4. A tribalist
5. A beneficiary of the current mess

And I'm in no mood for any of you guys neither is the Nation.

I'm writing this because I didn't anticipate that things will be this bad.

It's all gone to hell and Covering up for the failings of the current administration is no longer making Sense

I believe in Nigeria, I believe in the Potential this country has

I believe if we Stand together we can make the Country Work

I believe United, we can get the Rogues in Political Offices do Right by us all

Failure to do this will Spell doom on us Call

Wake Up Nigeria
its not about the Politicians, Its about Us and What we'll leave for Posterity
cc Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Party Politics Aside ... Wake Up Nigeria by orisa37: 12:08pm On Nov 07, 2017
I have never thought that I will read this very sensible stuff today.
Thank God for the Write up.
Nigeria is in Bondage, some kind of Slavery owing to Foolishness, Stupidity and Ignorance.
There is no Justice and the fundamental Rights of Nigerians are violated every second.
The NASS is guilty, owing to the slow pace of their actions and interventions on the ineptitudes and irrationalities of the Presidency.
The individual human rights of every citizen to use his God given Conscience to explore and exploit his environment for his goodness and development is eroded every minute by a Retired General, supposedly elected as a Democratic President.
The most ridiculous show of arrogance in all of this, is when The Ministers and some Governors, GMDs, DGs etc give commands and orders in military fashion to us, their slaves, just because they are working under a Retired General.
Actually, there should be No Election from now till 2019, until the 36 States are made fully autonomous in their earnings, spendings, internal security and justice in jointly sponsoring F.G for its assigned Responsibilities.
Thank You God for Nigeria and for all Your Creatures therein.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#anambraelection: IPOB Threatens To Kill Anambra Residents If They Vote / H.E. @atiku Received In Audience The Turaki Youth Ambassadors Led By Mr. Ayo Kun / Minister Of Justice, Malami Leads Probe On Death Of 26 Nigeria Girls In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.