Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" (34278 Views)

Fornication Doesnt Mean Sex Before Marriage It Means Gay Prostitution / Femi Adebayo, Rachael Oniga, Kayode Odumosu & Bimbo Akintola Throwback Photo / Fun Photo Of Funke Akindele, Kate Henshaw, Falz, Joke Silva, Rachael Oniga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by activistjohnny(m): 10:20am On Nov 07, 2017
Veteran Nollywood actress, Rachael Oniga, recently had a chat with Olusola Ricketts of Punchng, about her failed marriage. On how she coped as a single mother of three, she said: “My first born, Olamide, was four years old when I left my marriage.
I had to put them all in boarding schools. That is one of the most painful things I have had to do. Whenever I talk about this, it always brings me close to tears. My children paid the price for something they knew nothing about.
The factor (her late husband married another woman) that led to the end of my marriage made me determined to prove to him (ex-husband) that I could stand without any man.
I was not ready to give any other man the chance to be a hindrance to my children and me. I also made up my mind that I would dedicate my life totally to my children. I toughened my heart and blocked every opportunity to go into any relationship.
I saw myself as equal to any man, regardless of how much money he might have. I didn’t want any man to treat my children badly. I was working for my money and I put my kids in good schools. So, what do I need a man for?
I felt all men just wanted was to see the beauty of a woman and walk away. With what my ex-husband did to me, you expect me to trust men again? Before we got separated, he was a good and ideal man.
But he married another woman and I moved on. But I miss the whole union thing, friendship and sharing things together. My advice to young ladies is to keep and fight for their marriages.
Perhaps, I was naïve; I never fought for what was mine, but I still thank God. He made many failed attempts at reconciliation. He knew the type of person I am; that when I say no, it is no.

Before death took him (ex-husband) away, he called many times. It was my mistake. I should have fought for my marriage. Any young lady must try her best and fight for her marriage. My decision at that time might not have been the best, but I still thank God. I have my regrets too as a human being.”

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/11/it-was-mistake-i-didnt-fight-for-my.html

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by activistjohnny(m): 10:23am On Nov 07, 2017
really the devil is dealing with both the old and young marriages. mummy oniga of all actress has broken home too hmm.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by activistjohnny(m): 10:24am On Nov 07, 2017
cc lalasticlala cc fynestboi cc oam4j
Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by teresafaith: 10:30am On Nov 07, 2017
You knew, if you had fought for it they would have given you puffy cheeks, that was why you cowardly ran from it
Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by Woly: 12:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
Na God say make you no fight,maybe you for don die tey tey, because most of these husband snatchers dey carry juju join body.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by Afloxybabe(f): 3:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
Mummy Oniga, the Lord Almighty will be with you and your children in Jesus name. You shall not suffer, because He is the husband to the widowers, so therefore, He will always protect & provide for all yours needs to take proper care of your children.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by IAMSASHY(f): 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
undecided u saw ur sef equal as any man bt d truth is u stl missed d union. Truly, nothing is as good as a beautiful union and a happy family. Well, thank God he realized his mistake b4 resting on, farewell 2 hm

5 Likes

Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 07, 2017
Seen

"I had to put them all in boarding schools. That is one of the most painful things I have had to do"
- Why not public school? Buhari sef

"I toughened my heart and blocked every opportunity to go into any relationship."
- This government sef embarassed

"Before we got separated, he was a good and ideal man."
- Jonathan sef wink

" But I miss the whole union thing, friendship and sharing things together. '
- Jonathan sef cheesy

"Any young lady must try her best and fight for her marriage."
- Useless APC government angry angry angry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by OtemSapien: 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2017
activistjohnny:
really the devil is dealing with both the old and young marriages. mummy oniga of all actress has broken home too hmm.
Read, her marriage got broken long time ago and there is no devil responsible for it but the decisions made by both parties(husband and wife). When will Africa stop seeing the devil as a personality who goes about doing evil

Doctufos: Eta-n-tagba 17:1-3

1. There is no devil as a personality.
2. Every time you do bad, you are momentarily a devil.
3. But when you do good, your goodness shall turn you back to your natural self.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by favourmic(m): 3:14pm On Nov 07, 2017
if all you said nah truth i swear big respect to you, not like other woman out their that believe without collecting from men they cant make it in life, they cant feed or pay their kids fees....

i love story like this.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by lordpherow98(m): 3:14pm On Nov 07, 2017
grin
Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by Oxster(m): 3:14pm On Nov 07, 2017
Ladies that's 4 you

3 Likes

Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by icon8: 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
Afloxybabe:
Mummy Oniga, the Lord Almighty will be with you and your children in Jesus name. You shall not suffer, because He is the husband to the widowers, so therefore, He will always protect & provide for all yours needs to take proper care of your children.

Husband to the widowers?

Nothing person no go read for this Nairaland!

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by aziaka111(m): 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
machew how does dat stop Chelsea from beating MAN U

1 Like

Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by YesNo(m): 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
I remember this woman daughter that year
Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by heykims(m): 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
Ur husband married a 2nd wife nd u left him?
U just made d 2nd wife d only wife, u lost...

1 Like

Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by Truflame: 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
It is necessary to seek for God guidance when you are planning to get married

4 Likes

Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by Alwaysking: 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
Good man!
Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by Reeberry: 3:17pm On Nov 07, 2017
Afloxybabe:
Hope say you done pray for your mama sha?

3 Likes

Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by Alexgeneration(m): 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2017
The younger ones should learn from her mistake.

2 Likes

Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by MrGreenMavro: 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2017
hmm
Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by Femich18(m): 3:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
icon8:

Husband to the widowers?
Nothing person no go read for this Nairaland!
I weak pass you

4 Likes

Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by kunkeracid: 3:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
her face looks too masculine
Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by Pavore9: 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2017
heykims:
Ur husband married a 2nd wife nd u left him?
U just made d 2nd wife d only wife, u lost...

But she is still alive and enjoying her children. Did the 2nd wife get a trophy for becoming the only wife? Don't give the impression that the second wife "won" because if the man had it so good, why did he try to reach out to his first wife?

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by luckydion(m): 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
How does one fights in marriage... physical fight or spiritual fight...... however, whatever answer anyone may have, my dear readers, a woman or man who marries without Godly process is like a seed on the sandy soil.

Men and women have to be strong in the Lord... write the Laws of the Lord in your heart....

Do't think that today humble man or woman will not change with time.... seek the face of God now before fire ignits... then u can't pray but ran around for solution where there may be none.

Look at mama Explanation it a lesson to all... of us... fight the fight of FAITH... there u have victory... You can't tie your wife or husband with rop but with the Super Sounding WORD OF GOD... Only the undefitable word of God from the right mounth can tie a man or woman.. that thing in between your legs must request... but it's left for you to answer...

Remember! what you plant today must germinate... whether good or evil, moral or immoral...

Good luck to all Family.....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by Iseoluwani: 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
So she get marriage wey hit rock

In Tope alabi voice

1 Like

Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by Kakamorufu(m): 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
Men, especially african men aren't created to be a monogamist.. Ladies should take note of that incase of anything.

for those who feel it's to reply with insult to what I've posted up there.
you can kiss my black ass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by thunderbabs: 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
Afloxybabe:

Lago melo? shocked Shey she tell u say na fresh issue ni......e don tey, frm way back. U beta give anoda lady ur prayer undecided
Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by Thobiy(m): 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2017
Keneking:
Seen

"I had to put them all in boarding schools. That is one of the most painful things I have had to do"
- Why not public school? Buhari sef

"I toughened my heart and blocked every opportunity to go into any relationship."
- This government sef embarassed

"Before we got separated, he was a good and ideal man."
- Jonathan sef wink

" But I miss the whole union thing, friendship and sharing things together. '
- Jonathan sef cheesy

"Any young lady must try her best and fight for her marriage."
- Useless APC government angry angry angry
What is the meaning of this, how does this relate to politics undecided
Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
Thobiy:
What is the meaning of this, how does this relate to politics :-/

Read the hardship in the context of the story undecided

1 Like

Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by afdc: 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2017
Want Your Website To Be Safe As A Bank Vault In A Military Barracks? Get Web Maintenance NOW!
Many business owners believe that by establishing a business website,they are done. But having a business website is only the beginning. One of the biggest mistakes business owners make is to believe that once their website is up and running, it can take care of itself. Regardless of how technically advanced your new or existing business website is it needs to be updated and maintained on a regular basis. And this is why your business needs a website maintenance plan.

Look at it this way. When you buy a new car you plan on keeping it well maintained with regular oil changes, tire rotation, etc. A business website is very similar and also needs to have regular maintenance. By not having a website maintenance plan your business website will deteriorate and become less useful over time. If you have outdated content, broken links or links that redirect to unrelated pages, your customers will get frustrated and go to your competitors’ better maintained website.

Why maintain a website?

Constantly check bugs, errors, missing links etc
update latest data to make the site and business grow effectively
Help troubleshooting time
Periodical review of traffic statistics and hits to the website
Help improve search engines and page ranking

1 Like

Re: Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake" by Pavore9: 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
Kakamorufu:
Men, especially african men aren't created to be a monogamist.. Ladies should take note of that incase of anything.

Tell me something...how were men from Europe and Asia created?

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuella Samuel Signed As Fresh Yo Ambassador (Photos) / Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? / Kcee And Mike Ezuruonye Eating Lunch (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.