Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

BRT Bus Advertising In Lagos - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / BRT Bus Advertising In Lagos (1550 Views)

Marketing And Advertising Agency In Lagos / PR, Advertising, Marketing & Media Jobs/vacancies In Lagos, Nigeria / Digital Advertising Agency In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BRT Bus Advertising In Lagos by adeyemiolutoye(m): 10:28am On Nov 07, 2017
Did you know that there is an average of 14 million commuters every month who transport themselves via the Lagos (Blue) BRT Bus.

There lies a great opportunity to get your brand, business and product across to potential customers.

Contact us at Adsdirect.com.ng to know the price options and available slots. We are ready to do business with you, and help you plan your campaigns.

You can also check our website to see the other kinds of Advertising we do

Re: BRT Bus Advertising In Lagos by folake32: 10:30am On Nov 07, 2017
What is wrong with Nl today? or is it my browser?
Re: BRT Bus Advertising In Lagos by adeyemiolutoye(m): 10:30am On Nov 07, 2017
Hey Folake!
folake32:
Re: BRT Bus Advertising In Lagos by adeyemiolutoye(m): 10:31am On Nov 07, 2017
It is not your browser
folake32:

(1) (Reply)

How I Sold 50,000 Unit Of My Sandals On Facebook / Supply Baby Formula ( Enfamil And Similac) / I Need An 18 Sitter Bus For Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.