Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,993 members, 7,806,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Adam And Lilith,then Eve. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adam And Lilith,then Eve. (1197 Views)

The Missionary Lilith / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / Lilith: Adam's First Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adam And Lilith,then Eve. by foumaleka(f): 1:41am On Feb 22, 2007
Hi
currenlty i am taking a world literature class where we study different religions etc. I heard
it mentioned from several people that Adam had two wives. Lilith and Eve

Here is the story:
God made Adam and lilith, lilith was too stubborn to adhere to Adams wishes and denied to lay down with Adam so she fled away. Adam then complained to God and God put him into a deep sleep and made Eve.

If you want more info on this story just google it etc.
It still baffles me, any comments please
Re: Adam And Lilith,then Eve. by Kalatium(m): 4:01pm On Nov 16, 2016
Av never had this b4
Re: Adam And Lilith,then Eve. by lepasharon(f): 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2016
Jewish mythology
Re: Adam And Lilith,then Eve. by Kalatium(m): 4:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
lepasharon:
Jewish mythology
I support you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Pastor Has Guts! / Rccg Convention / Know Your Witchcraft Status Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.