Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,429 members, 7,800,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa (19263 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal / Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa by 36govs: 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

As shared on His Twitter Page with caption ..

The attack on innocent people by Boko Haram Terrorists deserves continued condemnation and action. The latest attack on Adamawa is cowardly!

VIA : http://www.viviangist.ng/atiku-abubakar-reacts-to-boko-haram-latest-attack-in-adamawa/

cC; lalasticlala

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa by Cyynthialove(f): 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
Hmmmmmm, Atiku is indirectly condemning Buhari.

Be warned because Bubu and Shekau share the same ideology and such attack was done by Shekau's boys and Shekau and Buhari are 5&6.

Atiku stop condemning Buhari.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa by id911(m): 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2017
God bless our incoming President Alhaji Atiku Abubakar

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa by ekensi01: 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2017
Lala is here let me book a space
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:55pm On Nov 07, 2017
grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa by hakeem4(m): 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
id911:
God bless our incoming President Alhaji Atiku Abubakar

26 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa by Winners72(m): 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
You just can't be Nigerian president again, never.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa by millomaniac: 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
Ok. U don do the reaction ba?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa by Veeflow(m): 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
cheesy boko haram man

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa by Florblu(f): 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
We still won't choose you over him

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa by PointZerom: 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2017
Buhari should be arrested for genocide, He and his supporters are blood Suckers. He sent the innocent citizens back to their villages from the IDP camp claiming to have defeated BH just to score cheap political point over GEJ only to get these lads killed by BH.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa by niceprof: 1:06pm On Nov 07, 2017
Who are the cowards? I think it is the Nigeria Army

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa by asawanathegreat(m): 1:06pm On Nov 07, 2017
Atiku is paving his way to become next presido of naija

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa by MustiizRaja(m): 1:06pm On Nov 07, 2017
i hve notin to say dan that this is elemenoh
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa by BruncleZuma: 1:06pm On Nov 07, 2017
2019 wen dey shack like Ogogoro...Oga Atiku I saw you, Saraki and Iboris names on the Paradise Papers, any comments?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa by NwaAmaikpe: 1:06pm On Nov 07, 2017
shocked

The truth is that Boko Haram is stronger than the Nigerian army.
The Nigerian Army is unable to contain them.

Semantics and verbal condemnation of their actions won't deter them, rather it will spur them to more attacks.

It's about time the government gives in to their demand since our military is helpless so as to prevent more people from being killed.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa by Mcanie: 1:07pm On Nov 07, 2017
I pity the Nigerians that would be deceived as usual.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa by demolaxl(m): 1:07pm On Nov 07, 2017
If you visit Adamawa and you witness the wide disparity between the rich and the poor, you will agree Atiku is just after his pocket and every words, action, activity of his is to further enrich his pocket.

In other news, i sell good titled lands in Sangotedo up to Ibeju lekki.
You can even get a 660sqm for 1.9m
Check my profile for my contact

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2017
Onyiochi
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa by gberra: 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2017
Florblu:
We still won't choose you over him
.Co-signed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa by davillian(m): 1:09pm On Nov 07, 2017
!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa by tolexy007(m): 1:09pm On Nov 07, 2017
g
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa by tishbite41(m): 1:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
north is Boko, Boko is north
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
why am i even here. BTW, chaiiii international break don come to pause our bets.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa by Royalfurnitures: 1:12pm On Nov 07, 2017
Stop talking and act fast to end the menace,you people contributed in creating this menace

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa by Agimor(m): 1:14pm On Nov 07, 2017
Invariably condemning the grand Patron of Bokoharam.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa by Royalfurnitures: 1:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
Stop talking and,do something fast,to end this,menace you all,contributed in creating

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Boko Haram Latest Attack In Adamawa by trustibk(m): 1:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Disagrees With AGF Malami Orders EFCC To Prosecute Diezani, Adoke, Others / COVID-19: Ekiti Governor Fayemi Tests Positive / NNPC: Refineries Gulped ₦81.41 Billion, Refined Zero Crude For 8 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.