Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) (75318 Views)

How Long You Have To Work To Afford An Iphone X In Lagos & Rest Of The World / #happeningnow: The Official Launch Of The Iphone X In Nigeria / MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by legit9ja(m): 1:07pm On Nov 07, 2017
Apple officially released the iPhone X, on the 3rd of November as announced during the Apple Event few months back.

However, This lady is said to be the first to own the new iPhone X in Nigeria as her friends celebrate her. Also calling out on the so-called rich guys to beat that… Well, the phone was purchased for her by her boyfriend.

see photos after the cut… http://www.legit9ja.com/2017/11/first-lady-iphone-x-nigeria-photos.html

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by ngwaba(m): 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2017
Olosho modified

149 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Florblu(f): 1:09pm On Nov 07, 2017
She displayed her ASSET which she invested with to get another ASSET.

276 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
So , that is a guarantee for what Ayam not REALLY understanding!!

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by ekensi01: 1:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
I'm not surprised that a lady will be the first to own it.

Dangote self never buy am. When I say some people are richer than Dangote people would say it's a lie.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 07, 2017
Florblu:
She displayed her ASSET which she invested with to get another ASSET.

What do you have to invest on you to be a success?
You must surely have something sis.

Brain/Intelligence?
Business Savy?
Beauty/Modelling Career?
Good grades in school?

Just wanna dwell on the positives,
Your future is bright!

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by bujebudanu1(m): 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
ekensi01:

Dangote self never buy am. When I say some people are richer than Dangote people would say it's a lie.

how much is d phone kwa.wen people dey use vertu worth millions.
so the Lady is richer than ur governor.
dangote will feed her and her family sha from generation to generations

149 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by nerdfrost(m): 2:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
angry angry certified olosho

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by teresafaith: 2:55pm On Nov 07, 2017
What's her Instagram handle?
I want to plead with her to show me way too.

11 Likes

Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by falcon01: 3:20pm On Nov 07, 2017
teresafaith:
What's her Instagram handle?

I want to plead with her to show me way too.
three gbosa for this girl

47 Likes

Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by xtopher1995(m): 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
good one

1 Like

Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Florblu(f): 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
modelmike7:

What do you have to invest on you to be a success?
You must surely have something sis.

Brain/Intelligence?
Business Savy?
Beauty/Modelling Career?
Good grades in school?

Just wanna dwell on the positives,
Your future is bright!

I have it all bro, I am the kind of Sister you wish to have

Stop being SARCASTIC, the Queen is here

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by muller101(m): 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
Ashawo just acquired another liability

1 Like

Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Mckandre(m): 4:17pm On Nov 07, 2017
Is it just me that noticed that thing she's carrying looks nothing like iPhoneX. undecided

114 Likes

Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 07, 2017
Hian!
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by olaleks007(m): 4:24pm On Nov 07, 2017
This one no b news na.

Shey na my money she take buy am ni

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by lenghtinny(m): 4:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
I already knew that a generous man was behind the story before opening the page

8 Likes

Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
Florblu:

I have it all bro, I am the kind of Sister you wish to have

Stop being SARCASTIC, the Queen is here

Lovely
Pretty
Beautiful.

Keep it up sis.

N.B..... Never being sarcastic, I'm one of the optimistic individual you can ever meet.
Not everyone on NL is a pessimistic soul!

All the very best in life Queen!
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
Noting special!!! What the Bleep.ing hype I personally use a vertu Signature... Rubbish post.
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Reeberry: 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
ekensi01:

What rubbish is this one saying?
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
lol

Augustap
ekensi01:

Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
My mind just tell told me somtin let me tight up and get one for my baby before they use her for ritual it will definitely become a competition among girls watchout

1 Like

Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by teewhizzy4real(m): 5:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
legit9ja:
Apple officially released the iPhone X, on the 3rd of November as announced during the Apple Event few months back.

However, This lady is said to be the first to own the new iPhone X in Nigeria as her friends celebrate her. Also calling out on the so-called rich guys to beat that… Well, the phone was purchased for her by her boyfriend.

see photos after the cut… http://www.legit9ja.com/2017/11/first-lady-iphone-x-nigeria-photos.html
PUSSY on fire

1 Like

Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
ehehn wetin make we do
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by genius43(m): 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2017
Misplaced priorities. Phone that will soon become yesterday's news

4 Likes

Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Xionez(m): 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
Am i missing something. The iphone in that pic doesnt look like d X.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Olifiz(m): 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
I love iPhones but this must not make FP
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 7:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
So someone buys iPhone x.. She is now termed olosho.. I tire for Nigerians.... Allah!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by Xionez(m): 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2017
Is that the iPhone X?
Re: The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) by sirgalahad26(m): 7:09pm On Nov 07, 2017
do u think Dangote is a wasteful individual?
Dangote self never buy am.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of A Man 'Speaking On A Cell Phone' In The 1940s Goes Viral / How To Change The Phone Number In BVN?? / How To Transfer Or Share Mb On Mtn To Mtn Network.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.