Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman (22465 Views)

Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section / Imported Poultry Egg Incubator: Tested And Trusted / Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Edicoco(f): 3:16am On Nov 09, 2017
@lesgup please post pictures to back up your claims...else all these long episples u are writing is a total waste of time.......this is an eye opener for me..

6 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by jethro2: 5:33am On Nov 09, 2017
Lesgupnigeria:

We are talking of cutlivation,you are talking of price predictability
How does that correspond?
Don't let me dig up what we have buried 2 years ago.
I hope you have returned the fund you collected from your cooperative members for cassava.
Its disheartening to know that you did not returned their proceed after you promise them heaven on earth.
I thought you should have been more reasonable and mature but unfortunately reverse is the case.
What is the correlation of fire and cow.
The OP is owing us as he did not pay for the farm operations and the not-yet-mature cassava still on the farm so what are you talking.

You got burnt in cassava because you failed in your marketing/sale effort.
Now you overnight jump into vegetables thinking that you will get it right but you fail

You still get people to put money in your dry season vegetable which failed woefully,
One of the participant of that project is with us in our farm estate cultivating cassava/plantain.

I am waiting for you to jump into another crop again.
I will advise you to better stick with your training program
This and many more but i won't trade my precious time writing long epistle.

Because you fail in one crop,does it mean everybody who cultivate is also failing?

I have always being straight forward,honest, transparent and fair in my dealing (those who are doing business with me knows me for that)
And with every business comes risks/challenges and have often inform would-be investors of the risks associate and what we have done/are doing to mitigate those risks.

I feel you need to be put to shame once and for all;if I have scammed anybody,i challenge that person to come out and say so.

We have being faced with series of risks but we tried mitigate them and meet our target and God has been helping us.
We see our investors as partners in business and we have tried as much as possible to compensate them where we deem it fit.

If not that you are being runover by your emotions,I believe you will write something reasonable than this.

Don't worry.
I am on your case.
I have helped the owner published it on my Facebook page.

Hope you still have your lawyer by the corner?

3 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by jethro2: 5:46am On Nov 09, 2017
Edicoco:
@lesgup please post pictures to back up your claims...else all these long episples u are writing is a total waste of time.......this is an eye opener for me..

No.
He know get picture ooo.
I won't be surprise when he come here to abuse you

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by jethro2: 5:49am On Nov 09, 2017
RealityShot:
Good question!

when exactly was the cassava planted? @pk2000000 @Lesgupnigeria

op did Les.. Show you any proof of the fire at the said time?

ops where exactly (state) is this farm land?

if Lespug says he still has cassava in your land right now.. You should go and confirm it.. Your money might all be there.

Farm for me Doesnt work even in your own village.

Lesgup having cassava did not mean the op will get his money back.

He has collected money from several people to manage farm for them.

So he showed one farm to 20 owners..
Off course the money can not go round in that case

4 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by jethro2: 5:50am On Nov 09, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

Lol
People no longer fear God. No single conscience. Some of us are not ready to stain our name both offline and online and even in death.
The saying "A good name is better than riches" is no longer tenable in this country.

Its all about money.
Lying to get people part with their hard earned currency knowing well that thing will not work.

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by jethro2: 5:54am On Nov 09, 2017
aliyuthayo:
@Lesgup!
It's obvious you are trying to dupe this man. I have my own story to tell, early last year I saw Lesgup advert on Plantain farming, I was interested when I saw the breakdown of cost and ROI. I called him, and he described the farm location for me, I'm sure he doesn't expect me to visit the farm at Kajola, Oyo State.
When I got to the farm, I thank my luck that I've not commit a kobo to the project. Farmers stayed in farm, but this guy and his group stayed in Ogbomosho.
Don't trust anyone with your money when it's comes to farming.
Though he told me i went to the wrong place, but when I sent him the pictures I took, he never bothered me again to invest in the project anymore.

This is how the duping system work.
They present juicy offer of cassava and plantain.

The first man investment is use to cultivate a farm that will serve as show case.

The second and the subsequent ones is what they mess around with.

And since cassava is long time.
They have enough month to source for another investors again.

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by jethro2: 5:55am On Nov 09, 2017
eminikansoso:

He says fire burnt down the cassava farm during the raining season but that can only happen during the dry season to a farm that never been weed for six months when all grasses in the farm would have dry up.

Don't mind the fraud.
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by jethro2: 5:57am On Nov 09, 2017
Philpham:
And when I thought of investing in this guys business. Wonders shall never end. If Legupnigeria duped this man, then its a very big disappointment and shame on his part for someone who has contributed a lot in agric section. He should clear his name if he can do so.
He is already clearing his name by abusing everyone that dare comment.
He has no good reputation.
This is not his first time messing with peoples fund
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by jethro2: 5:59am On Nov 09, 2017
Lesgupnigeria:

I guess you did not read what I posted very well.
There was fire incidence during the dry season.
During dry season,workers can smoke and drop the cigarette or hunters who hunt do start gunfire which might go beyond their control if not managed.
There are risks and it was one of the risk we encounter,part of it was destroyed and we have to wait till this year rainy season to replant those cassava.
The immature cassava are still on his farm as I type but the issue is that he has not been to the farm even for once to see things for himself.

Did you actually wrote this in defense?
You must be an hardened criminal.

Workers smoke cigarette or hunters?

And to see the arrogance and the impunity with which you replied showing no remorse.

You are heartless

3 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by jethro2: 6:01am On Nov 09, 2017
Lesgupnigeria:

I didn't want to reply you but I feel the need to educate you.
In every business there are challenges.
I informed him about the risk involved before we started.
The success of any business lies in rising above the challenges and find a way to minimise all risks.
This is what we have done by replanting the cassava lost this year to rectify and meet our target which is what we have done and the just planted cassava are doing very fine.

You told him his farm could get burned by cigarette from workers or hunters gunfire?
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by jethro2: 6:05am On Nov 09, 2017
Lesgupnigeria:

Its either you did not read my post very well or you just want to ignore it.
If the op has visited the farm,he will understand that the area is prone to fire.
When you have cassava farm surrounded by bushy virgin land with dried atmosphere during the dry season,a small fire can consume it.
Yes, we had challenges but we were able to rectify it by replanting the cassava and they are doing very well
If he has bein to the farm,I believe all this issue will not have come up

I really admire your gut of been ruthless in your replies.

"If the Op has visited the farm you say?

For Christ Sake you betrayed a trust.
You should be ashamed.
You have no defense.

Just shut it up

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by jethro2: 6:15am On Nov 09, 2017
Fhemmmy:

I think this is comparing apple to orange.
The OP invested based on information given to him by the "Farmer Manager" and i dont see where greed come in
MMM people are not doing anything BUT wants to make money even when no one can explain where the money from MMM was coming from.
In this case, the OP owns the land, the "Farm Manager" was supposed to till the land and plant on His behalf which means he is working for the OP and the OP is not doing anything wrong by expecting his returns on the investment

The only problem was how could be be an absentee farmer while he reside in Nigeria and he should have been careful with his investment and KNOW that the risk in farming is huge while if mitigated well, he could smile to the bank too

But i dont see how greed pushed the OP

Perfectly agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Flaghouse1: 6:15am On Nov 09, 2017
Lesgupnigeria:
Thanks @ pavore9 for bringing my attention to this.
Mr foluso contacted me last year that he wanted to venture into cassava farming that I should advice him although we have had business relationship prior to last year ( we sold some acres of farmland to him).
When he told me about his idea of wanting to venture into cassava farming last year and will like us to oversee the cassava farm.

I said ok, we can set it up,oversee it and link you with the sellers with your representative/yourself on ground at least once in a bluemoon during the growing stage and then at the time of selling the cassava for transparency sake.

About 3 months into the cassava planting,we had fire incidence on our farm that consume about half of our cassava farm including his farm and some other clients farm.
I informed every cassava farm owners, and some of the challenges of small animals invading the cassava farm.Thankfully we were able to put it under control but not without some losses of acres of cassava which we wanted to replant but because of the dry season, we could not.

In order to recover for the losses,early this year (April/May),we had to start replanting those lost acres so that we can be able to meet our target which we did successfully.
Around July I started receiving calls practically almost every hour, to sell off his cassava and return the proceed to him.
How would I sell immature cassava or how would I use 25tons of truck transport 10tons or less worth of cassava?A lot of questions keep racing through my mind.

With so much pressure after some months,I finally succumb and have to sell some of our cassava with his own with the proceed sent into his account.
We presently have some of his planted and not-yet-mature cassava on our farm

Immediately after he acknowledge the 100k of the proceed paid into his account,he keep telling me I cheated him,and he will deal with me and that I will not survive this.
Even though I call and send SMS to explain things to him but he will it give me a listening ear.
I guess this is one of his strategy to paime me in a bad light?
He started sending life threatening message to me,I decided not to pick his call.I am still seeking advice on next steps to take
I think this is beyond business,Even if you have any personal issue with me,its something that you can discuss with me than trying to assassinate my character

From your flimsy explanation my inference is that you seem not to be a trust worthy person,my questions to you are as follows

1.in the process of carrying out the business feasibility did you at any time do a risk analysis report for your client ??

2.You claimed the produce got burnt by fire in the farm, can you produce pictures of the burnt farm,cassava stem and tubers damaged by the fire.

3.On the day you noticed the fire incident did you call him to inform him of it, or its just after you paid in the N100,000.00 to his account that you told him of the fire incident.

You are not straight in your dealings

13 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by jethro2: 6:18am On Nov 09, 2017
Lesgupnigeria:

I didn't want to reply you but I feel the need to educate you.
In every business there are challenges.
I informed him about the risk involved before we started.
The success of any business lies in rising above the challenges and find a way to minimise all risks.
This is what we have done by replanting the cassava lost this year to rectify and meet our target which is what we have done and the just planted cassava are doing very fine.

Imagineeee Mr lecturer oooo.
You simply goof and should be pleading.

This is what my people called daylight robbery.

No conscience
No anything

Sincerely don't blame you.
Its the people that entrust their hard earned fund with egotistic sissy like you that I blame
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by jethro2: 6:20am On Nov 09, 2017
eminikansoso:

yes dry season started by October ending but bush burning start by December period when trees and grasses would have dry up.
Note am a farmer no how can fire burn down the bush during November period talk less of October.
We are not all perfect.
There is negligence on the both sides of the story.

Its all lies.
Imagine I do project for someone and something like that open.

The first thing would have been to take picture with a camera that record the date.

Same thing when animal destroy farm.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by jethro2: 6:22am On Nov 09, 2017
Lesgupnigeria:

I think you might need to go for a checkup.

Before you write carelessly,you need to think.

OP is still owning us money. He only paid for the 1st weeding,we have been using our money to do all the operations on the farm,so how do I scam him.(which was the mistake we made)
And with all the sacrifice,this is what we get in return
So unfortunate

Am I surprise that you have no manner of approach?

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by jethro2: 6:24am On Nov 09, 2017
jomolu:
IS TRYING TO BUT HAS NOT DUPED YOU.
Fire incident and small animal invasion,And replanting was done to cover the treat,dat mean u still expect more money when these replanted cassava will be harvested.
He also charge u to have one on ground as ur representative to give u first hand info of what is happen in ur farm.
Mr Yusuff,can we have d photos of the farm destroy by fire? because there should be documentation to convince ur clien,if something want wrong.
PLS SHOW US UR EVIDENCES OF FIRE AND SMALL ANIMAL INVASION

Good analysis.

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by eminikansoso(m): 6:25am On Nov 09, 2017
kagari:

Great work, all those lands for the back na your own?
No
It is not mine
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by RealityShot: 6:26am On Nov 09, 2017
jethro2:

Lesgup having cassava did not mean the op will get his money back.
He has collected money from several people to manage farm for them.
So he showed one farm to 20 owners.. Off course the money can not go round in that case
hmmm...
thats why am asking op here to visit his land O..
this matter be sounding like the guy used their money for ponzi scheme..
op needs proof that his land was cropped within the last year or currently.
as for "20" owners... Lespugnigeria are you eading this? Your rep is dying fast!

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Flaghouse1: 6:28am On Nov 09, 2017
saliubello:
@all. I have reached out to all parties involved via phone. We spoke extensively on this.

Mr kayode is not on whassap where I would have invited him into a group chat with other persons to mediate and resolve it once and for all.

Mr Gbenga is assuring the OP of the genuineness of his cassava farm and is inviting him to come and see the farmland. A new cassava field was replanted this year for the Op and so only if the Op visits the farmland will any meaningful solution be found to this.

I'm not Mr Gbenga 's P.R but I just felt I should help settle the issues raised.

Kindly help persuade the Op to find time to visit. And to others who are interested in farming, alway remember this; "oloko ni oko nbere" meaning the farm always long to see the owner, your presence is very vital to achieve success.

@boldes refers we should persuade the Op To find time to visit farm ? That farm manager is a fraud, he has sold the yield accrued to the OP for that period and pocketed the money, he is trying to save face by saying the OP should wait for the new once he just planted to mature before he can get another profit.
So disheartening !!!

5 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by jethro2: 6:28am On Nov 09, 2017
Lesgupnigeria:

I want him to come to the farm and see the cassava farm first,
Imagine that you are the one and have not visited the farm,no matter the trust you have in me initially,it will come to a time that you might keep doubting me because you don't know how the area is.
For example,Someone told me few weeks ago that he has been trying my line but it has not been reachable;he said I was trying to ignore his call.
When I told him the area where our farm is,he believe me; but it might be hard for someone to who is not familiar with the area not to believe you especially if money is involved.

The fire and small animal invasion is of no significant now because we have already rectify March/April and the replanted cassava is doing well.If you don't visit and know the area,you might say its not true like somebody said fire can not occur in Southwest at this time.

Common.
He only ask for pictorial evidence of bonfire and the animal destruction.

Seems all your farm are liable to animal destruction.

Same story you told that woman investor that cried out on WhatsApp back then

4 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by jethro2: 6:29am On Nov 09, 2017
Lesgupnigeria:

I want him to come to the farm and see the cassava farm first,
Imagine that you are the one and have not visited the farm,no matter the trust you have in me initially,it will come to a time that you might keep doubting me because you don't know how the area is.
For example,Someone told me few weeks ago that he has been trying my line but it has not been reachable;he said I was trying to ignore his call.
When I told him the area where our farm is,he believe me; but it might be hard for someone to who is not familiar with the area not to believe you especially if money is involved.

The fire and small animal invasion is of no significant now because we have already rectify March/April and the replanted cassava is doing well.If you don't visit and know the area,you might say its not true like somebody said fire can not occur in Southwest at this time.

Only a dummy does not know that a cassava farm on your land belong to 10 investors

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by eminikansoso(m): 6:30am On Nov 09, 2017
jethro2:

Its all lies.
Imagine I do project for someone and something like that open.

The first thing would have been to take picture with a camera that record the date.

Same thing when animal destroy farm.

Jethro
What is lie
Nowhere in west that you can burn the bush and the bush will burn in the month of October.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by jethro2: 6:31am On Nov 09, 2017
Edicoco:

Gbammmm
Thank you.
He is a good writer.
He know how to write epistle
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Flaghouse1: 6:32am On Nov 09, 2017
jethro2:

Don't worry.
I am on your case.
I have helped the owner published it on my Facebook page.

Hope you still have your lawyer by the corner?

The farm manager is a fraud, he needs to be dealt with to deter others from towing this ludicrous ways of reaping people off their hard earned money

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Flaghouse1: 6:36am On Nov 09, 2017
jethro2:

Gbammmm
Thank you.
He is a good writer.
He know how to write epistle

In the process of writing his disjointed epistle he exposed himself to those who can read between the lines to pick out his flaws and coated lies to deceive the OP without tenable proof of the fire incidence and animal that ravage the farm stock

What a pathetic lier!!!

4 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by jethro2: 6:40am On Nov 09, 2017
Flaghouse1:

The farm manager is a fraud, he needs to be dealt with to deter others from towing this ludicrous ways of reaping people off their hard earned money

2015 I told him he is a scam wit the ridiculous figures he was attracting investors with.

Its all on nairaland here

I have done cassava project and failed
I have relate with so many people that commuted millions and failed

So I know he was lying.

After that, I was invited to a WhatsApp group where he was trying to dupe a woman that invested.

He told the woman cows ate her farm when the woman want to visit the farm.

The woman's anger was that you have been telling me everything was fine until the last minute when I said I am coming to check.

He threatened the woman when the woman said he will write it on nairaland.

A friend intervened and possibly because he was still collecting money from people he quickly volunteered to pay back the woman's money.

So the case got buried.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by RealityShot: 6:49am On Nov 09, 2017
Lesgupnigeria:

The cassava we replanted this year is still there.
Was on the farm yesterday.farmland located in Ogbomoso,Oyo state
pk2000000
NOW the ball is in your court..

Go and visit your land and tell us whats there..

Otherwise dont come here and talk ABOUT Lespugnigeria "TRYING" to dupe you.

THIS CASE HAS BEEN ADJOURNED TILL THE PLAINTIFF PRODUCES FURTHER EVIDENCE OF FRAUD.

#copy.. Pavore9

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Flaghouse1: 6:50am On Nov 09, 2017
jethro2:

2015 I told him he is a scam wit the ridiculous figures he was attracting investors with.

Its all on nairaland here

I have done cassava project and failed
I have relate with so many people that commuted millions and failed

So I know he was lying.

After that, I was invited to a WhatsApp group where he was trying to dupe a woman that invested.

He told the woman cows ate her farm when the woman want to visit the farm.

The woman's anger was that you have been telling me everything was fine until the last minute when I said I am coming to check.

He threatened the woman when the woman said he will write it on nairaland.

A friend intervened and possibly because he was still collecting money from people he quickly volunteered to pay back the woman's money.

So the case got buried.

Guys like these need to be dealt with and possibly reported to The law enforcement agency to pursue this case further as this trend seems to me lie the guy is operating a "PONZI SCHEME IN FARMING "

How can you sell a business idea proposal to an investor and not do a risk analysis annexure to the whole proposal so that the person would be able to find ways to mitigate occurrences of such risk, all of a sudden he came up with the story of farm was gutted by fire, animals ravaged the farm and ate the crops .

It's all a well hatched plan to deceive and defraud the OP taking into account the distance to the farm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by maridrug(m): 7:02am On Nov 09, 2017
Mr Gbenga should redeem his image/integrity by reimbursing his clients.
His excuses are flimsy.

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by mumanex: 7:25am On Nov 09, 2017
[b][/b]@all,I have spoken with all the parties involved and it will be settled soon
I have known Mr Gbenga for years on this platform and have be following him
I am surprised by what I am seeing hear.
He is a guy of integrity and reasonable
I have done cassava with him some years back and presently have plantain farm with him.
OP should have visited the farm to know the progress of his farm by sitting down at home and expecting money
I visit my farm every 2 weeks under his supervision.
I am aware that fire ravage their farm last year
NOTE: I am not supporting lesgupnigeria neither his spokeperson because he has his fault but my this is my personal relationship with him
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by noblebaba: 7:39am On Nov 09, 2017
Hmm God really safe me from this guy because ,this happened while I was fine tunning my plan to do business wt him,lesgup you choose to dupe people with flimsy excuses when people want to go into farming, can't u record the incidence on ur phone when it happens or inform him instead you are still rude in your response, don't u imagine the numbers of clients u will loose in fact I'm sorry for you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

If watermelon is so profitable, why are farmers not cultivating it commercially? / Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% / Garri Ijebu Available 20 paints buckets 53kg ,7000per bag in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.