Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! (34742 Views)

Aisha Buhari Is Richest First Lady / 2018 Who Is Nigeria’s Richest Senator? / 2017 Updated List Of Nigeria's Richest Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by deji68: 8:05am On Nov 08, 2017
No Aisha...they only need to reveal her Account
velai:
Blind critics! Nigerias richest first lady ever? That title belongs to Abacha's wife.
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by deji68: 8:05am On Nov 08, 2017
No Aisha...thwy only need to reveal her Account
velai:
Blind critics! Nigerias richest first lady ever? That title belongs to Abacha's wife.
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by cybriz82(m): 8:19am On Nov 08, 2017
op since u know every every about this woman pls go and arrest her for us na,
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 9:05am On Nov 08, 2017
adeblow:

Look, he took money, but check it, he had access to savings from his predecessor, there was oil boom during his tenure, yet he still borrowed.
If we talk now he will start saying he left Nigeria as the biggest economy in Africa, but check it, if he was sensible in spending on the rightful projects, the economy would still be sustainable.
Look, the truth need to be told bluntly irrespective of whether the man is my brother or even my father.
I dislike GEJ cos he knows the truth, but he continues to be a hypocrite about it.
We haven't forgotten when he just lost elections and started saying all these while he didn't know he was in a cage. He said he just went about spending dollars and all...

But we are talking about outright corruption not failed policies. I think u r mixing apples and oranges
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 9:14am On Nov 08, 2017
jaxxy:

Diezani can't of course who is she? An ordinary minister she dare not bt a presidents wife definitely will cos she sees her self as the president himself. Let me try it with abacha or even yaradua' wives and see the reaction from them. Patience is doing wat all past presidents wives will do. That's y I say let her be or hold sm and leave the rest if she lets u and take it as presidential immunity lol. Bt others must face the music.

Once again, the big difference is that the greedy (and quite foolish) woman came out to fight with EFCC over clearly criminal money. Do u see Abacha family saying all these monies he stashed overseas belongs to them.
In fact do u see any other person comming out to fight
for criminal money? The woman is simply too greedy - and foolish.
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 9:20am On Nov 08, 2017
deji68:

If EFCC uncovers accounts in the name of some houseboys I bet u won't see them comming out to fight that the money belongs to them. Only an extremely possessive, greedy, and foolish person would do that
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by jaxxy(m): 9:24am On Nov 08, 2017
9jaDoc:

Once again, the big difference is that the greedy (and quite foolish) woman came out to fight with EFCC over clearly criminal money. Do u see Abacha family saying all these monies he stashed overseas belongs to them.

Abacha hasn't cos efcc didn't go after her personal accounts here. The abacha loot we hear of is the ones in foreign countries the foreign govts have confiscated. Try it on her personal accounts here and u will see reactions not as dramatic as mama peace bt u will definitely see even yaradua wife will cry out. Lol
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 9:27am On Nov 08, 2017
Even Awolowo had a similar experience. He used some guy as a front for some property he owned. When case came up about it, Awo simply walked away and the guy later claimed the property after his jail term. Awo, not being a fool, didn't come out to fight for the property.
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 9:31am On Nov 08, 2017
jaxxy:

Abacha hasn't cos efcc didn't go after her personal accounts here. The abacha loot we hear of is the ones in foreign countries the foreign govts have confiscated. Try it on her personal accounts here and u will see reactions not as dramatic as mama peace bt u will definitely see even yaradua wife will cry out. Lol

MamaThief will fight for ALL Abacha loot if she were Abacha's wife. That's just the type of person she is - too greedy to let things go.
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 9:40am On Nov 08, 2017
I mean, the fact that u are using non-existent companies and houseboys' names already makes it criminal. You simply walk away with your dignity not let the whole world know u r a greedy thief.
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 9:43am On Nov 08, 2017
deji68:

That's the whole point. IF u reveal that account u will see her run the other direction not come out to fight.
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 9:47am On Nov 08, 2017
cybriz82:
op since u know every every about this woman pls go and arrest her for us na,

Walking around knowing everyone sees u as a greedy thief is not much better than being arrested
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
9jaDoc:

Precision, good to see u on this thread. Didn't even check the moniker.
Why didn't u educate me more as requested?

Educate u more on
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
9jaDoc:

Please educate me some more...
Why didn't she put the money in her own name, why houseboys?
Did she pay tax on the gifts?
Don't you think that's a lot of gifts for doing absolutely nothing, esspecially in our economy?

The money is already in her own name, It takes a Fooooooool² to believe the trash APC dishes out to the media... grin.

Now who told u Nigerians pay tax on gifts

Just leave our mummy for us if u don't avengers to bomb oil installations so tee blood go commot bubu eyes. grin

So now ur saying the money they dashed our mummy is erroneous because of our ailing economy caused by buhari............. Wen the Awusa n Yoruba shared oil Wells in the east among themselves, u didn't complain. Wen they gave Madam Alakhija free oil well to mine forever u didn't complain. OYA KEEP COMPLAINING Mr complainant.... grin
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
GhanaMustGoo:

@bolded, didnt Gov Dickson mysteriously appoint her perm sec WHILE she was first lady? This our Nigeria sef

Is perm sec Now a political post

Does the money in wherever she works go thru her account

Do nigeria pay perm secs in dollars Cuz our mummy uses only dollars account. grin
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2017
9jaDoc:

Abacha died, that's why he is the only nigeria past president that nigeria repatriated looted money belonging to him/hie family from banks around the world.

OBJ said he didn't have up 20,000 naira in his bank account in 1999. Today he owns billions of dollars n people like u haven't called him out to return his loot grin
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 4:15pm On Nov 08, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Educate u more on

You already did, below.
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
9jaDoc:

You already did, below.

Good.
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 4:58pm On Nov 08, 2017
PrecisionFx:

The money is already in her own name, It takes a Fooooooool² to believe the trash APC dishes out to the media... grin.

Now who told u Nigerians pay tax on gifts

Just leave our mummy for us if u don't avengers to bomb oil installations so tee blood go commot bubu eyes. grin

So now ur saying the money they dashed our mummy is erroneous because of our ailing economy caused by buhari............. Wen the Awusa n Yoruba shared oil Wells in the east among themselves, u didn't complain. Wen they gave Madam Alakhija free oil well to mine forever u didn't complain. OYA KEEP COMPLAINING Mr complainant.... grin

It's exactly mentality as this that will guarantee 9ja will remain a corrupt nation ad infinitum.

Did u read the OP? Is Daily Trust run by APC?
If ANYBODY is caught trying to hide $31.4 million with no proof of how they could have legitimately acquired such amount AND instead of fighting to stay out of jail, they are fighting to keep the money, I will be in the forefront calling for them to be lynched.
Can't you see even yahoo boys will then claim any unexplained monies they are caught with are gifts?
Do you see anyone talking about Goodluck? Wasn't he the actual president?

THE WOMAN HAS A HISTORY OF CRIMINALITY

"Even a close shave with prison has not transformed her covetous core. In 2006, during her husband’s term as governor of Bayelsa state, EFCC caught her twice trying to launder money.

First time, Patience tried to launder 104 million naira through her ‘business associate’, a certain Nancy Ebere. Ms. Ebere implicated Patience in a sworn affidavit. Second time, Patience was intercepted at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport while trying to smuggle out a baggage of $12.5 million cash. She escaped prosecution on the two occasions..."

"It turns out that the companies Patience used to launder money were fairy tale entities. They had no earthly address, no staffer, no robot. The firms did not exist. She conjured $31.4 million out of nothingness – by sheer magic!"

Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 5:02pm On Nov 08, 2017
Fashola Faults Closure Of Lagos Roads For Patience Jonathan

By Dotun Oladipo On Apr 14, 2012
The Lagos State Governor, Babatunde Raji Fashola, has faulted the closure of key roads in the state by security agencies for the wife of President Goodluck Jonathan, Patience, during her visit to the state on Thursday.
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 5:02pm On Nov 08, 2017

Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
EFCC seizes N3bn hotel allegedly owned by Patience Jonathan [PHOTOS]
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 5:06pm On Nov 08, 2017

Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2017
Turai Yar’Adua floors Patience Jonathan in land grab case

Premium Times
5 years ago

Mrs. Yar’Adua’s title to a disputed plot in Abuja was restored by a court Thursday.

Former first lady, Turai Yar’Adua, has vowed a repeat of a thrashing she gave her successor, Patience Jonathan, over a long-standing land dispute, ruled in Mrs. Yar’Adua’s favour, Thursday, assuring the first lady that any appeal against the decision will fail...

“The defendants failed woefully to adduce any shred of evidence before this court to support their claims that the allocation of the land was revoked on overriding public interest. There is no overriding public interest in this issue,” the judge said. “The allocation made to the plaintiff who is a vocational training centre was in public interest and in line with section 28 (1) of Land Use Act.”

The long-drawn legal battle dates back to 2010 after the plot, cornered by Mrs. Yar’Adua in February 2010 while she was the First Lady, was revoked by the FCT minister, who was appointed by President Goodluck Jonathan, and re-awarded to Mrs. Jonathan.
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by GhanaMustGoo: 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2017
9jaDoc:

It's exactly mentality as this that will guarantee 9ja will remain a corrupt nation ad infinitum.

If ANYBODY is caught trying to hide $31.4 million with no proof of how they could have legitimately acquired such amount AND instead of fighting to stay out of jail, they are fighting to keep the money, I will be in the forefront calling for them to be lynched.
Can't you see even yahoo boys will then claim any unexplained monies they are caught with are gifts?

"Even a close shave with prison has not transformed her covetous core. In 2006, during her husband’s term as governor of Bayelsa state, EFCC caught her twice trying to launder money.

First time, Patience tried to launder 104 million naira through her ‘business associate’, a certain Nancy Ebere. Ms. Ebere implicated Patience in a sworn affidavit. Second time, Patience was intercepted at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport while trying to smuggle out a baggage of $12.5 million cash. She escaped prosecution on the two occasions..."

"It turns out that the companies Patience used to launder money were fairy tale entities. They had no earthly address, no staffer, no robot. The firms did not exist. She conjured $31.4 million out of nothingness – by sheer magic!"

"What a woman!" indeed
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by GhanaMustGoo: 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Is perm sec Now a political post

Does the money in wherever she works go thru her account

Do nigeria pay perm secs in dollars Cuz our mummy uses only dollars account. grin

Doesn't it bother u even a little bit that she was appointee perm sec in.Bayelsa while she was busy as first lady in Abuja. Can't u see that this is simply.an.extremely covetious human.being?
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by WetinConsignMe: 6:43pm On Nov 08, 2017
jaxxy:

Only in the political arena do I see people reason like this.
When Evans was caught no one said he should be left alone because there were other kidnappers not caught.
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by jaxxy(m): 6:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

Only in the political arena do I see people reason like this.
When Evans was caught no one said he should be left alone because there were other kidnappers not caught.

I didn't say they shud leave her. Infact i want the money taken from her bt if they hv to go after her they shud do so for other presidents wives cos at the moment mama peace is made to look like d devil amongst saints. Which is wrong cos they also looted. Simple
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
9jaDoc:

I tried to read ur epistle but I got pissed off by the time I reached one two.

Read my lips, leave our mummy like that for us, Focus on ur own mummy ''mummy Alakhija" who got a free oil well in niger Delta in the 90s n still mines it till this day. Also focus on ur Gbagadam aka thiefnubu² n the 140 million naira bore hole builder aka minister of darkness.

Finally, Let nigeria remain like this till infinity.
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2017
GhanaMustGoo:

Doesn't it bother u even a little bit that she was appointee perm sec in.Bayelsa while she was busy as first lady in Abuja. Can't u see that this is simply.an.extremely covetious human.being?

Nope, she's not a covetious woman, her gifts n perm sec salary are under 100 million dollars. The place ur supposed to focus ur madame Alakhija who have looted billions of dollars thru the free Niger Delta oil Wells that Yoruba n Awusa shared among each other from time IMO river.
Re: Nigeria's Richest First Lady Ever. What A Woman! by 9jaDoc(f): 9:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
jaxxy:

I didn't say they shud leave her. Infact i want the money taken from her bt if they hv to go after her they shud do so for other presidents wives cos at the moment mama peace is made to look like d devil amongst saints. Which is wrong cos they also looted. Simple

But we don't do that in other crimes. When Evans was caught we talked about him for a long time. Just like Evans, this is mama thief time. And just like in Evans and other crimes, we talk about who is caught and brought to our attention not try to divert attention by referring to people who have not yet been caught, untill they are caught and also brought to our attention, then it becomes their turn, and we will deal with them just as mercilessly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari / Anambra Election: Soludo Wins Own Polling Unit / Igbo Kwenu Sanwo-Olu Campaign Posters Surface In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 184
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.