Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,493 members, 7,801,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Photo: Do You Think Her Prayers Can Be Answered By God? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: Do You Think Her Prayers Can Be Answered By God? (955 Views)

In Her Prayers, This Bride Pleads God Not To Allow Her Groom To Cheat On Her / Photo: Do You Think Sex Education Should Be Compulsory For SSS Students? / Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Do You Think Her Prayers Can Be Answered By God? by Stevebamdex(m): 3:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
I'm Just asking..no hard feeling..!

Re: Photo: Do You Think Her Prayers Can Be Answered By God? by falcon01: 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
God doesnt care what she's wearing he works with the heart atleast that is what we were taught.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Do You Think Her Prayers Can Be Answered By God? by LordsBattleAxe(m): 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
Dem go talk say na her heart, but me.. .?
Re: Photo: Do You Think Her Prayers Can Be Answered By God? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 07, 2017
since she is the only one there, why not
Re: Photo: Do You Think Her Prayers Can Be Answered By God? by Stevebamdex(m): 3:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
falcon01:
God doesnt care what she's wearing he works with the heart atleast that is what we were taught.
If her heart is truly clean as you have stated. What makes her body dirty?
Re: Photo: Do You Think Her Prayers Can Be Answered By God? by falcon01: 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
Stevebamdex:

If her heart is truly clean as you have stated. What makes her body dirty?
semen!
Re: Photo: Do You Think Her Prayers Can Be Answered By God? by Stevebamdex(m): 3:54pm On Nov 07, 2017
falcon01:
semen!
Your semen you mean?
Re: Photo: Do You Think Her Prayers Can Be Answered By God? by falcon01: 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2017
Stevebamdex:

Your semen you mean?
i dont even know her how can my semen be in her i mean other guys semen!!
Re: Photo: Do You Think Her Prayers Can Be Answered By God? by Stevebamdex(m): 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2017
falcon01:
i dont even know her how can my semen be in her i mean other guys semen!!
Okay,semen is what you think makes her dress that way?
Re: Photo: Do You Think Her Prayers Can Be Answered By God? by aytuns(m): 5:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
Depends on what she's praying for.. If she's asking for forgiveness and redemption, I believe God will answer her, as long as she sincerely repents.
Re: Photo: Do You Think Her Prayers Can Be Answered By God? by aytuns(m): 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
falcon01:

You know why I disagree? You can't wear trash and say it didn't come from your heart.. Your outward disposition. I tells all that's in your heart.
Re: Photo: Do You Think Her Prayers Can Be Answered By God? by Stevebamdex(m): 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
aytuns:
Depends on what she's praying for.. If she's asking for forgiveness and redemption, I believe God will answer her, as long as she sincerely repents.
I agree with you on this..
Re: Photo: Do You Think Her Prayers Can Be Answered By God? by muller101(m): 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
Always think deeply
She is asking God to provide clothes for her
Re: Photo: Do You Think Her Prayers Can Be Answered By God? by Earthquake1: 5:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
What exactly is she praying for dressed like this?
Re: Photo: Do You Think Her Prayers Can Be Answered By God? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
God will answer her if she is praying for repentance

(1) (Reply)

[Help] Swearing An Oath With Blood In A Relationship, Is It A Myth Or True / Slay Queen And Friends Assaults Boyfriend's Facebook Friend Who Visited / Church Computer Accidentally Plays Blue Film On The Big Screen During

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.